LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Here

Hey guys and gals!

Well about me

I am 18 almost 19 from Nw ohio... I had an intrest in diapers when i was in middle school but that faded out as i had no way to get them or anything (and besides at that time i was getting scolded enough for being caught with panties) so that faded out. then after my graduation i was browsing the net and stumbled apon sites like diapergal and stuff and always thought they where so hot then about 6 months after that i was in my local shopping center waiting for my car's windsheild to get deiced so i stoped in a bought a pack of diapers and have been enjoying them for a few months now.

wow that was scary lol but glad it's over

Hello and welcome, fetishes fade and come back from time to time, I sometimes go for awhile without useing diapers, and then can't get enough, I just came off a two week binge, useing cloth and disposeables, everday, with a few changes a day, I was wetting up a storm, and yesterday I just forgot all about it for the day.

Your not hurting anybody, your haveing harmless fun, the only bad thing that could happen is diaper rash, and if you use diaper cream (zinc oxide) of some sort, once a day you won't have any problems.

I would suggest plastic pants, almost all diapers leak, and it just insurance, I have had days when I took of my plastic pants and they were wet inside, but I didn't have any leaks showing, I just started useing snap pants, they make changes easyer, and wash under a tap, quickly, and if you lay them flat on a towel and roll the towel up, there day instantly, except for the elastic, and that only takes a few min. to dry....