LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence in prison

Ok this isn't something I've had to deal with but I found the article before about someone who wet himself in court. It looks like the person isn't genuinely incontinent but didn't tell the judge that he needed the toilet and ended up wetting his pants.

http://www.chronicle.co.zw/rape-suspect-wets-pants-in-court/

It got me thinking though even though I'm a DL rather than incontinent. If someone who was incontinent had to go to prison I can imagine it being absolutly unbearable. Would you even be able to use nappies and what would the other prisoners do if you did.

I'm sure prisons are prepared for incontinence.  I'm pretty sure any of us with desires or fetishes would turn that off in that situation.  The only ones left would be the real deal, and I'm guessing they will get the supplies needed.  The trick is not to do anything that would land you in prison. Just my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Allornothing said:

I'm sure prisons are prepared for incontinence.  I'm pretty sure any of us with desires or fetishes would turn that off in that situation.  The only ones left would be the real deal, and I'm guessing they will get the supplies needed.  The trick is not to do anything that would land you in prison. Just my opinion. 

You're probably right. It'd be like other institutions, e.g. hospital or nursing home where disposable diapers are crappy :o "one size fits all". I'm sure you'd be totally humiliated and abused, then after some time be accepted. It probably wouldn't be the first time it happened.

Are you, perhaps, planning on going to prison in the next year? I'm not!

I've been incarcerated in county for a warrant, and was placed in a medical hold facility - not the general population. I was processed in a 20-hour intake facility where I was forced to wear my leaking depends and had to shower while wearing it (as they never brought me a change, like the intake nurse said they would) before being issued my orange jumpsuit, and then strip searched in the final process leading up to the housing facility. Pretty embarrassing and clearly something they don't deal with often. Even the officers conducting the group strip search in the hall were shocked when I dropped my all before being led to the M-Unit (medical).

Once I was in my housing unit, I was placed with 2 other disabled (1 wheelchair bound, 1 cane ridden) inmates who were accepting enough of my situation. The guards would give me a daily stock of 3 changes. Poor hospital grade plastic backed diapers were issued, in a size 2x larger than mine, which posed interested problems. Luckily I was paired with two very respectable people who didn't hold it against me and never gave me flak since I owned my disposition by maintaining my changes/trash to avoid any odors. That was definitely the last time I ever would let myself miss arraignment or get a bench warrant for anything. Period.