LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends Baby Private

jmg1217

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick sat back in the chair and said, "Wasn't that a great movie! It was so much fun! Oh, well I heard there was an ending scene after the movie. Do you think you can be a big boy and hold it a bit longer? It's just after the credits."

They were about halfway through the credits as Rick could feel Max's body tremble a bit. He replied, "Max...Oh maxy i'm so sorry." Rick botled with Max in his arms as they entered the stall. He made quick work as he took of Max's pants and slightly soiled underwear. "Go ahead and go sweetie."

Rick nodded. He pulled Max's underwear an shorts up. He then carried him over to the sink, where he placed him on the counter again. "Here let's wash your hands again before leaving." Rick said as he washed his friends hand. As they were leaving Rick said, "Tell you what, while we're there i'll let you get a toy for being such a trooper for me? Does that sound fair?"

Rick smile and said, "You sure? You seemed to wanted one just now. And so? You and I use to play with toys all the time, we can do it again. for old times sake?" Rick then pulled up to the target as he pulled a cart around the side door to Max. "I think it'll be easier if you sit in the cart for me ok?"

Rick cupped the boys head with one hand and gave me a small kiss on his forehead, "I would love a toy. An yes, I think a new pair of shoes would be super cute on you." Rick pushed the cart and they headed towards the toy section. "Alright lets see what we got." As they turned down the aisle is was nothing but Frozen 2 characters. "Well, look at what we have here. Does any of these look good? Maybe Sven, Olaf....Elsa?"

Rick smiled and said, "Says who? You can be Elsa or whoever you want, whether you're a boy or girl. Besides i'll be Anna, and she's a girl." Rick then opened the box and took the Elsa doll out. "Here, why don't you hold here and see how cool her and her powers are." They then made their way to the shoe section.