LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends Baby Private

jmg1217

Max sighed as he looked in the mirror. Max hated getting dressed, well more accurately he hated clothes and the way they fit him. Due to his small size he either needed to dress like a 5 year old or he ended up looking like a small child playing dress up. Despite this he did his best to look cool at all times. 

Much to Max’s frustration his sized didn’t  just effect his clothing options but also the way he was perceived by the world. When strangers saw him they just saw a little kid and it wasn’t that different with the people around him.  Ax felt that no one took him seriously from his teachers to his peers. max found this especially frustrating due to the fact that he was probably the oldest kid in the school due to the fact that he had been kept back in kindergarten due to lack of physical development so now he was a 19 year old senior. He shrugged and headed for the door where he who his best friend waited to drive him to school. They were an interesting pair. Max’s best friend was as large and strong as he was small and cute, they were an odd couple for sure but it also made Max and his mom feel very safe. Another consequence of Max’s size was that his mother was and always had been extremely over protective. Max waged a constant war for independence but despite this he was still not allowed to stay home alone this had never been a problem before his mother worked from home but a recent promotion changed this and they were having problem. Max’s mom was heading out of town this weekend and unless they found another option Max would be forced to go with her. He shrugged and headed for the door.

Throwing his in the back seat he hoped in the front “can I stay at your place tomorrow my mom is going out of town and I don’t want to go. She’s freaking out can you just talk to her at some point please”

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick was excited that the weekend was almost here. Even though him and Max didn't have plans he enjoyed hanging out with him. Rick was definitely on the taller side and seemed to get a lot of looks from the girls around school. Rick was stoked that he was acceptable to the local college on an athletic scholarship for basketball. They didn't have too much time in high school left and he hoped that Max also got accepted into the same place.

As he pulled up in his SUV he saw Max look pretty flustered. "Sure bud, my parents are going out of town for a little over a week so it will just be me. We're running a little early so let me talk with your mom real quick." Rick said as he headed towards the door.

After about 10 minutes Rick came back in and said, "Yikes dude you aren't kidding when you said your mom is a bit of a control freak. Good news is that she agreed, but she did have some...requirements for when she is gone. We're running a bit behind now so i'll explain later during lunch." What Rick didn't want Max to know is that the rules he will be following will be his own.

Max beam when he heard the new and practically threw himself at his larger friend. There was something comforting about hugging Rick between his manly smell and string arms. “Thank you, thank Rick, I do t know how you did it man but it’s great, mom always liked you so I guess that helped...” he let go and looked at his friend “what requirements exactly” he looked at his watch “oh right schoool... I just hope it’s nothing too crazy” he ran to the car and got back in smiling as they rode to school

Rick rasied his eyebrows as Max threw himself at him. He hugged back as he slighty rubbed his back and sniffed his head casually. When he let go he smiled and started the car. "Maxy did you do the homework Mr. Johnson gave the other day? If not I have mine right here if you need to get it done." Rick said as they were pulling into school.

Max looked worried and then relieved “I totally forgot! Well you know how I get thanks Rick you’re a great friend, you always know exactly what I need. He took the paper quickly coping it.

when they arrived at schoool Max opened the door and got out walking to the building with Rick

As they walked into the building, Rick stayed close to Max. He didn't want anyone to poke or made fun of him. Which happen the first day they met, Rick had to intervene and it ended up being a fight . Thankfully Rick won and Max wasn't picked on when he was around. However Rick is very protective of Max cause of it.

As they entered the classroom Rick saw two open seats. Without asking he put a hand on Max's shoulder as he steered him to the front seat. "Sorry Bud, I saw an open seat and went for it. Sit in the front and i'll sit behind you." Rick said as he winked at Max.

Max walked through the halls blissfully unaware of all the work that went into keeping him safe. 

Max felt the guiding hand and rather then feel annoyed it made him feel safe, he always felt safe when Rick was around. He nodded at his taller and younger friend and sat where directed taking out his newly copied homework 

he smiled back at his best friend  

Rick saw Max smile and he smiled back. He gave him a wink and leaned in to say, "Remember to ask the teacher questions Max. I love helping you out but you need raise your hand. Or better yet, I can do it for you if you need Maxy."

Max smiled at the affectionate gesture “that’s really cool, thanks Rick I hate talk8ng in front of everyone and stuff like that” he went back to the lesson trying to keep up and looking back at his friend for some answers

Rick was half paying attention to the class as he was watching Max the whole time. Rick had a good grade in the class and didn't really need to pay attention as much. When Max turned to look at Rick, Rick's eyes shifted to the front of the room as to pretend he was looking. He gave Max a nod as he raised his hand.

"Excuse me sir, can you go over that last part a little more? I didn't quite get it." Rick said as he winked back at Max.

Once class was coming to an end Rick got on his knee as he looked at Max. "I tell you Max, your shoes are never tied. It's a miracle you don't trip more often." Rick said as he was tying the boys shoes.

Max looked at rick and shrugged “I hate tying shoes, I just bad at shoes in general I lost them and stuff, they just seem to come off all the time” he flushed pink at the omition “thanks though” he gathered his supplies as his shoes were tied

Rick laughed a little as he said, "You don't need to remind me buddy. This has to be what, your 5th pair of shoes in the past few months. Maybe we can look into getting you slip on shoes or something."

Rick looked at the time and said, "Alright i'll walk you to your next class since you have bio next and I have chemistry. But you have to text me as soon as you are out ok?"

Rick replied, "Well your mom got me a little paranoid." Rick laughed a little. "Besides i'm usually done before you are and would rather not wait out of your class room for 10 minutes. Please man? Let's not make a big deal about it ok?"

Rick walked away but made sure to wave goodbye a few times as he went into his class. During the class all Rick could think about was asking Max about his college situation. Rick had planned to live off campus and  if Max was down, he would want him as his room mate. Hopefully after this weekend Max would be open to the idea.

Rick was let out a little early as he peaked into Max's classroom. Everything seemed to be going good as the boy was writing his work down. He then waited around the corner for Max's text.

As class ended Max cleaned up he had a tendency to play with his shoes in class taking them on and off and as he was feeling around for his left shoe he couldn’t find it looking around he didn’t see it anywhere. He texted “sos can’t find my shoe

Rick shook his head as he came into the class saying, "Bro really? I leave you alone for a bit...I mean I'm pretty sure I tied your shoes pretty tightly. Where did you see it last?" They continued to search until he found the boys shoe under the teachers desk. 

Rick began to put on Max's shoe and tie it again while saying, "Your lucky I have the remaining classes with you so you can't do this again."

Rick was a little preoccupied but snapped out of it and said, "Oh ya, let's go get us a table." They left the room, Rick spotted a table away from the other students. They sat down and as Rick pulled his own lunch out he said," I think your forgot something today bud? Thankfully your mom gave it to me." Rick then handed Max his own lunch his mom made.

Rick took a deep breath and said, "Alright man, you may not like what the rules your mom gave me but it was the only way for her to say yes. So first off, you have to be in bed by 8:30, second she said there is a pair of pajamas she wants you to wear. And as proof I need to take a picture and send it to her. Also I am in charge so you will listen to everything I say and I may add a rule or two depending on how the weekend goes."

Max looked confused “ but what why, that’s just weird, she doesn’t usually make me go to bed That early or wear special pajamas, did she say why now” he took a deep breath “ether way it’s better then going with her I guess”

"Trust me I was surprised as you were when she said these things. But I guess it's her way of having a little control when she is gone. And i'm glad you're cool with it." Rick replied.

Rick then reached into Max's brown bag to pull out a sandwich. 'Alright Max, we have a little bit of lunch left. Here eat your sandwich." Rick said as he put the sandwich to Max's lip.