LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends Baby Private

jmg1217

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick slightly shook his head at the mess he was making, "geez dude look at the mess your making. I knew i shoukd have waited till youbwere done eating or fed you myself."he grabbed some paper towels as he started to wipe his face and shirt. He them grabbed rhe plates and started to wash them. "Alright I'm ganna get changed but i want to keep an eye on you so youll be in the room with me." Rick then grabbed the boy and carried him into his room with the iPad in his hands.

After locking the door he said, "Ah crap....We'll get you some after the movie ok? I don't have time to go back in, we need to hurry." Rick then opened the side door in the back seat as he put Max down and buckled him in. After buckling himself he looked back at Max and said, "You all set dude?"

"Oh shoot, sorry I was putting my cousin back there for nearly 2 weeks and just was on auto pilot. Also It's not a big deal there buddy, I can just put you on the toilet and step out of the stall if need be. After the movie we'll get you shoes, there is a place next door.

Rick snickered a bit at the comment knowing it was true. "Well hopefully we find something that isn't too kiddie ok." Rick then parked the car and went over to Max's side, "Alright who is ready to see Frozen 2?" He then reached out his arms to Max

Rick picked up his excited friend as he said, "Great Maxie, me too!" Rick then closed and locked the door as they headed towards the ticket booth. When they got to the front Rick said, "2 for Frozen 2 please." The teenager behind the counter said, "Ok 1 adult and 1 child for Frozen 2, that will be 15 dollars."

Rick slightly shushed Max and then looked at the employee saying, "Sorry my cousin likes to think he isn't big sometimes." He then leaned into Max a little more saying," Max i'm sorry but we are getting 10 bucks off here. Just play along for now, I promise to get you whatever you want when we go in." Putting Max down he said, "Here stand on my shoes so your feet don't get dirty as I pay for the tickets."

Rick thanked the boy for the tickets as he put his wallet back in his pocket and said, "Ok my little guy, lets take care of that first when we get in. But please hurry cause the movie is starting soon." He picked Max back up as they went inside, Rick handed the tickets to employee inside and they let them know they were in theater 7 on the left. Rick then walked fast to the bathroom as he checked for an open stall. The only stall open was a single so he maneuvered his way into it, pulled Max's pants and underwear down, and then put Max on the toilet. "Ok hurry Maxie, go potty."