LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends Baby Private

jmg1217

Rick smiled as Max couldn't help himself and fell asleep. Rick then spent the next few minutes holding the sleeping boy. Caressing his head and his back, giving him kisses on the head. But Rick then slowly got up as he made sure to keep Max in place, they headed upstairs as Rick gently laid the boy in the spare bed. Tucking the boy in he smiled, looking at the pacifier he decided against giving it to him, for now. He kissed the boy's head again and whispered in his sleeping ear, "Goodnight my baby boy."

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick slept well, but heard Max getting ready. Rick went downstairs and started to make breakfast. After about 15 minutes he headed upstairs to Max and opened the bathroom door saying, "Hey buddy, I got breakfast going downstairs when you're ready."

"Oh, glad you mentioned that Max. Why don't you finish drying off and come out. I have your clothes spread out on the bed." Rick said as he exited the bathroom. Rick had laid out some boyish looking blue shorts with an Olaf shirt. Then laid out some flip slops and batman underwear.

"Well I thought we could see a movie? We could make an earlier showing which would be way cheaper. I'll hit up Mark and see if he wants to come over, but let's head downstairs for breakfast." Rick said as he headed towards the stairs.

Rick looked at Max as he barely could see over the table, he then figured that they would have to change that. "Here bud let me get you on your knees on the chair so you can see a little better. Well after we eat I just need to change and then we can go."

Rick chuckled a little and said, "Well dude look how tall I am and you know my parents are both over 6'2. We needed to get a "giant" table for us." Rick then started to cut up Max's waffles as he then placed the food in front of him and put a napkin in his shirt.