LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends Baby Private

jmg1217

Rick grinned a bit as he said, "Max you're putting me in a bad spot, it's almost 8:30 and your mom is expecting these." Then without warning, he lifted Max's shirt up and over his head. He then put the first part of the outfit on and paused sayin, "Last chance to put these on yourself, or do I have to do it?"

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Rick smiled and said, "Yes I am Max and I know your mom is too." He went to put the bottomw half on when he stopped and got a whiff of something. He leaned in a littler closer and said, "Max when was the last time you washed your underwear man? It smells pretty gross. Take those off too so I can wash them."

Rick then started to pull his phone to switch to his camera when he said, "Max don't worry, we are just "pretending" that you're asleep. After we take some pictures and your mom messages me back we can go back downstairs and watch tv."

"Sure thing buddy. Why don't you sit on the couch and i'll be right there." Rick said as he heading towards the laundry. Looking over his shoulder, Rick pulled out a 2nd phone of his as he texted him main phone as though he was Max's mom. He threw Max's cloths in the washer and heading downstairs.

Rick slowly entered the room shortly as he saw Max covered in his shirt. "So cute!" He muffled ubder his breath. " sorry max I bet your freezing in that outfit." Rick then grabbed a good size blanket from behind the couch and without warning he scoop the tiny boy into his arms and covered him and Max with the blanket. He could feel Max's hands freezing so he starting to rub them to try and warm them up. "Is that better bud? If you want i cam give you one of my shirts so you dont stretch this one out?"