LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends Baby Private

jmg1217

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick smiled and say, "Sure thing buddy!...1...2..3" Down they went over and over until Mark rolled eyes and got out for a second. Rick didn't notice but Mark picked up a small orange ball that looked like a basketball and threw it at Rick's head. "Ouch, what the..geez thanks Mark what was that for?"

Mark smirked and said, "Come on dude, let's play a little horse with their pool basketball hoop."

Rick looked at Sam and said, "You wanna play bud?"

Rick smiled and said, "Sounds good Maxie."

Rick turned to Mark and said, "Hey Mark, can you go around the side of the house, there should be some floating noodles."

Mark rolled his eyes and said, "I guess, since your holding the baby." He laughed a little as he turned the corner. When he came back, Mark wasn't holding any pool noodles, but a floating device the size for a baby. "This is all I could find". Mark said as he lied.

Rick than looked at Mark and said, "Yea Mark what is that thing? I thought I asked for a pool noodle."

Mark was trying to hide his grin as he said, "Well you asked for something that shorty could fit into. I just saw the first thing and picked it out. Besides this should be fine." Mark than tossed the device in the pool.

Rick looked at it and saw that it should fit Max relatively well. "I think I remember this when you guys had your cousins out here a few years ago.." Rick looked at his watch and said, "Do this as a favor for me Maxie?"

Rick pulled him in for a quick huge as he lifted his friend into the contraption. It fit Max pretty well. His legs were still visible from underneath but it did the trick.

Rick than got the pool ball with one hand and then handed it to Max. "Alright buddy, give it your best shot. I'll pull you a little closer."

Rick giggled a little as he saw Max try to move but it was no use. Rick grabbed the floating device and moved Max just a foot from the basket. "Oh baby, here's the ball. Let's see what you got."

Rick smiled and said, "Nice shot baby! High five!" Rick extended his to give Max a high five.

Mark jumped back in the pool which created a big splash. "Rick I think you and I should play HORSE. I mean, I don't have a baby device to float in so it's kind of unfair." Mark said laughing

Max splashed in triumph and bumped his fist in the air “this is fun! He wiggled in excitement 

he looked at Mark “well you’re like way taller then me so that’s not fair either” he stuck out his Tongue

Rick smiled as he planted a kiss on Max's head, "Thank you Maxie. I'll make sure to bear Mark for you."

"Alright Mark your going down, loser has to go out and get dinner." Rick said as he took his first shot.

After about 5 minutes of playing, Mark was ahead by one letter. "Maxie, what's the score? Who is closer to spelling horse?"

Rick winked at Max, smiling as he heard the "daddy" word slip out.

Mark then said, "The score is tied up, next person to get a letter loses. It's your shot Rick."

Rick swam over to Max and said,"I need some luck Maxie. Can you kiss the ball for me for good luck?"

Rick giggled as he swam to the deep end. With Rick's height, it gave him an advantage over Mark. He took hi shot and made it, with just his head above water. "Alright Mark let's see you make that."

"Man that isn't fair, we all can't be as tall as you." Mark said as he was having issues staying above water and focusing. He took his shot and missed.

"HORSE, that means I win." Rick said laughing. "That also means you have to go get dinner. But what to get, Maxie what do you feel like eating?"