LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends Baby Private

jmg1217

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick had a firm grip on Max as they continued to watch tv. Before he knew it, an episode had gone by, and then anther. Rick felt so calm an warm holding Max the way he did until Rick feel asleep with Max in his arms.

After a little more than an hour, Rick was awaken by the doorbell. He slowly opened his eyes as he looked down at the sleeping Max, which made him smile and gave him a kiss on the forehead."Hey sweetie, wake up. Someone's at the door."

Rick looked at the time and they have napped for a few hours. "Oh, that must be Mark. Looks like we slept for a few hours Maxie." He set Max to the side and went to answer the door.

When the door opened he saw Mark with a bag of clothes and said, "Sup man?"

Mark replied, "Not much dude, did you just wake up or something?" Mark walked inside

Mark laughed an said," Sure thing shorty, let's see what we got here. Well my from my brother, we have some overalls with a train a on it, a shirt and pair of matching shorts." He then paused and said, "Then from my niece I have the cutest things. Let's see e have some skirts, a onesie, sleeper, a pink one piece bathing suit, and some dresses. There's an elsa dress here too that should fit you very nice. I heard how much you love her."

Rick then looked at Mark and said,"You told me there were some girly clothes, not full on baby girl clothes."

Mark then rolled his eyes a bit and said, 'You said to bring anything that would fit him and this is all I had. Besides i'm sure he fits perfect into these kiddy clothes.'

Mark then took the dress and held it up to Max, "See look it'll fit him perfectly. They are small outfits but Max is extra small."

Rick didn't want to embarrass Max even more but he had to slightly agree with Mark. 'Max, I uh. I mean it does look like these would fit you. You don't have anything else to wear. The way I figure you can either wear these or you won't be able to wear anything at all."

• 4 weeks later...

Mark replied, "Heck ya little buddy. Not missing this for anything."

Rick then said, "Mark give us a minute will you? Grab a towel from the laundry room." Mark nodded as he grabbed a towel and went outside.

Rick turned to Max and said, "Alright strip for me Max, you'll need help putting this on."

Max flushed pink even as he moved to obey then he thought of something ”I really don't want to wear that suit Ricky, earlier you said I could just swim naked, is that still ok” he looked at his taller friend 

Max looked from his friend to the swim suit. He couldn’t decide what was more embarrassing. “That’s for babies he wined”  taking a deep breath he asked “what do you think I should do”

Rick smiled and said, "Yes Maxie." He then stepped in front of Max as he said, "Lean on me and put your leg in the hole. An you don't have to cover up, not like there isn't anything I haven't see before." Rick opened the bottom part of the bathing suit so Max could step in one leg at a time.

"One leg in, then the other." Rick said as he pulled the top over Max's shoulders. Rick made sure the swimsuit was on properly he then looked at Max and said, "Thank you sweetie, it looks really cute on you." He gave Max a kiss on the forehead and a pat on the butt. "Alright, you ready to go swimming?"