LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends Baby Private

jmg1217

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick picked his small friend out of the cart and placed him on a chair. " this is easier if i can kneel down and try some shoes." Rick then stepped away as he a few pairs of shoes. " alright this is a a size 6. Hmmm too big. Lets try these crocs, they're a childs small. How do they feel? Have one more pair after this."

Rick replied, "Well if you loose them we'll just come back here to get you more. But 2 pairs of shoes should be ok for now." Rick made a slow turn down the next aisle and said. "well honey, after this small incident at the movie, I want you to be a little more...protected so we don't ruin any more clothes of yours."

Rick became a little more stern as he said, "Max I said that to make you feel better. If you needed to go that badly you should have spoken up. I'm only getting some pull ups alright? I won't make you wear them unless it happens again...deal?"

• 4 weeks later...

They were in line to check out as Rick said, "Shoot, I wasn't thinking about that. Well it's too late to go back now. Well we could see what we have at home for you or you can just go in not wearing anything?"

Rick shook his head in delight saying, "Easy honey, you sure are a hungry one aren't you? But yes, lunch. I'm pretty hungry too."Rick then put the items in the car and buckled Max in the back seat. They pulled up to the drive through, Rick turned around and said, "You want a cheeseburger or chicken Maxie?"

Without hesitation Rick started to order, "Yes can I get a large big mac meal with a Coke. 2 quarter pounders, and a child's meal with chicken nuggets. Apple juice with be fine with the kids meal." Rick then turned back around and said, "Oh did you say something honey?"