LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends Baby Private

jmg1217

Rick slightly rolled his eyes and said, "Nothing i haven't seen before, I mean we've been friends for years. Besides I'm barely able to move in these stalls, they're so cramped. But I'll close my eyes ok? Best I can do." Rick then closed his eyes and waited for Max.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well i'm not moving, or least I cant. Come on, what would Elsa do? She would let it go right?" Rick said jokingly. He then looked at his watch and said," Fine Max, i'll be just outside the stall. Tell me when you are done." Then with great difficulty Rick wiggled his way out the stall.

Rick opened the door immediately as he saw the barefoot boy standing on the ground. "Oh Max, you should have said when you were done, now your feet are really dirty." Rick picked up the boy as he put him on his hip, then he flushed the toilet. he wanted to wash Max's feet so he sat his friend on the granite countertop as he started to run the warm water. Keeping a hand on the water he said, "Next time i'm not going to be leaving the stall. Who knows what you stepped in. As soon as the water warms up i'll wash any yucky stuff off your feet

Rick smile as he ruffled Max's hair saying, "That's ok bud, I forgive you. And yes it is very yucky." Once the water was warm he slid Max a little until his feet were under the water. He grabbed some soap and washed the boys feet, making sure to get every inch including in between his toes.

Rick smiled and said," Yes honey, but I need to make sure you are squeaky clean." Rick then reach for some paper towels as he proceeded to clean Max's feet. "Alright lets go get the Popcorn shall we? What do you want to drink?" As he picked up Max they entered the line for popcorn.

Rick shrugged and paid for the food, thankfully they were given a box to put the drink and popcorn in. Rick then put a little butter in the popcorn and put one straw in. They entered the packed theater and took their seats. Rick set Jim down and whispered, "If you want a sip or popcorn let me know."

• 1 month later...