LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiya

Hi, I'm Lya and I somemany years old. I'm also Lyanna and have a smidge of history as a writer and RPer. I'd really be interested into hopping into an RP as a way to help me get back to writing on the regular. I've been a member of online and in person ageplay or little communities for 5 years. I previously had an account as JenAndTonic but that no longer feels right to use and I can't remember the password for it anyway. I am a smol one, a little who tends to hover in the 3-5 area but I've recently discovered a middle side as well, though as a middle girl who still is clingy to her Daddy and needs 'bed time panties' despite being a big girl. I do have a Daddy IRL who I love very much and has been more a parent to me than my flesh and blood have. Dad's cool with what I do online and has been nothing but a supportive and positive influence on me. I also am happily married, and share a home with my best friend, her 'little' girl and our several birds.

Hi Lya, it’s a pleasure to meet you, and to have you here. Seems as thought you are a big little girl, and not to shy, or worried about things. Well, that is no matter anyway, this is a very nice place with lots of good, fun, likeminded people. You should be fine here. Come on in, and if you are a bit unsure, we can get you a diaper, or pull up to wear, just in case. ? Wouldn’t want you to have an accident. But, even if you did, it’s not a big deal here. We want you to feel at home, relaxed, able to have fun, and enjoy! Hope to be seeing you around. 

Oh Goodie! It's a bit embarrassing to say it but sometimes I need special panties *just* for big girls because I forget I need to go potty and have an accident! Don't tell anyone though, it's really embarrassing even if big girls didn't need them they wouldn't make them. I look forward to hopefully creating some content for everyone and with any luck, people will enjoy it. Now, please keep it a secret but my special panties are feeling sorta squishy so if we could just keep that between us while I find my Daddy to help me?

No problem, it’s natural to feel a bit embarrassed, it keeps you healthy ? 

I will try and get you daddy’s attention (discretely), and let him know you are a bit squishy in your panties. 

Tip; try not to look like you have squishy pants. Don’t dance or squirm to much ?

Look forward to seeing some of your content here!