LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Aizawa-sensei[Private w/ Gavin]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sorry, I’m just not comfy with that kind of thing) 

Aizawa rubbed his eyes. “..Okay. Do you think I look strange, dressed like this?” He murmured, motioning to the diaper around his waist.

Midnight would see him like this? Aizawa hoped she’d be okay with it. He blinked as she dressed him in a onesie like a good boy, and lay back. 

The onesie was cute. It had a little cat tail on the butt above a flap, and kitty ears on a hood that he wore on his head with a happy sigh. He looked like a kitten.

“Um..d-does she know I’m going to be wearing this? And that I’m here?” 

Aizawa nodded. “Okay...” How in the world did Midnight find out so quickly? He decided he’d just give himself a headache trying to figure it out, and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Aizawa nodded. “Yeah, need a nap. Wake me when Midnight comes over, please?” He murmured tiredly, grabbing a teddy bear and snuggling up to it with a cute little sigh.

The man woke up sucking his thumb, peeking out from underneath the hood of his cute little onesie. He removed the thumb from his mouth and sat up, stretching, diaper crinkling under him when he saw Midnight next to him.

Aizawa looked over at her, rubbing sleep from his eyes. “H-hi, Midnight...” He sounded a bit nervous, clutching his teddy to his chest. 

He saw her strap-on and blushed intensely. Aizawa reached up, and set down his bear. “Hi, Midnight. You’re not..you don’t think I’m a f-freak?” He whispered, staring up at the woman with a relieved expression. “I mean, I..I’m wearing a diaper and baby clothes and I think they’re..c-comfy.” 

“M-Midnight..” He stammered, shuddering in anticipation. Aizawa cried out in arousal when she suddenly shoved the strap on into his tight asshole, and screamed, “Mommy!”

“Then I’ll be her baby forever!” He blurted out, shivering and drooling as she fucked him harder.

(Can Uraraka maybe invite over some guests to say hi to her new baby boy when Midnight is done with him?)

(Yes. I want him to get cooed at and told what a little cute baby he makes in his diapers~. Also babying him would be fun too, like pretending he can’t actually speak and treating him like he actually is just a dumb little baby ;) )

Aizawa slumped over after she was finished, panting. “That..was so good.”