LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Aizawa-sensei[Private w/ Gavin]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man gazed up at her, a little baffled by this. “Thank you, I guess. Uh..can I get by, please?” Aizawa figured this was a one-time thing, not realizing everyone who saw him wouldn’t hear or see him as a man but as a baby.

Aizawa smiled. “She did good, Uraraka.” The man told her when he walked back into the room, sitting down. 

(Can they start babying him and pretending he’s just talking nonsense now, please?)

(Thank you :3) 

The man giggled, surprised when Uraraka started to tickle his tummy. He giggled even louder when Froppy joined in, and wound up crying out, “Me! I’m your good boy!” 

Aizawa blanched when she pulled him over her knee and said she’d be giving him twenty-nine spanks. “Noooo! I answered! This isn’t fair!” He kicked his legs and started squirming around, “Lemme go, I said I was a good boy, I did!” 

Aizawa yelped with every spank, crying like a real baby by the end of it all. Tears all over his face, he peed in his diaper when it was pulled back up. Whimpering, he wailed, “I-I-I said it! I was good!” He stood up and stamped his foot when she put him down. 

The man glared up at her, trembling with indignation and rage, and wailed, “No, I fucking don’t! I want you to listen to me!” 

He stamped his foot again, eyes flashing a bright red, hair floating off his shoulders.

“I didn’t even do anything to deserve the first one!” He shrieked, balling his hands into fists. 

The man stared at her. Why didn’t she acknowledge anything he just said?

“I do, but that’s not the point! I just told you that I didn’t fucking do anything wrong!”

Aizawa yelped this as loud as he could, until his voice became hoarse. He was crying, frustrated and confused.

”I’m! A! Big! Boy! I don’t need a spanking and I refuse to get one for no reason!” 

Aizawa tried to take off his babyish outfit and diaper, obviously angry.