LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Aizawa-sensei[Private w/ Gavin]

Aizawa Shouta had been relaxing in his usual spot, curled up in the sleeping bag near his desk, when he felt his bladder twinge. Grunting tiredly, he rolled onto his side and tried ignoring it, which turned out to be a mistake. Much to his dismay, he felt like he was about to pee right then and there! 

This wouldn’t normally be so bad-he could usually just get out of the sleeping bag and use the toilet, no problem-but today the zipper was stuck. Trapped, he had no other option but to try holding it, which ultimately failed. Warm wetness spread through the bag and onto the floor. A puddle formed directly underneath him, and he felt disgusting, his piss-drenched clothing pressing against his body.

Finally, he could open the bag, but he was absolutely soaked. He stood up, wincing when he heard his clothing squish into his body, wet and hot. It was so gross. Aizawa could only hope that nobody would notice his drenched shirt and pants, or the telltale puddle under his bag as he peeled himself from the floor, dripping.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa’s entire face went red. He covered himself with his hands, in a feeble attempt to hide what he’d done. Sighing, he realized it was pointless. “Hello, Uraraka. W-what brings you here?” If it weren’t for his beet-red face, the obvious puddle underneath him, and the uncharacteristic  stammer, nobody would notice a thing.

Aizawa sighed, trying desperately to keep from crying. “I...” He flushed, averting his gaze, clenching his jaw. “I had..” God, why couldn’t he come up with a better way to put it than this?

Tears of embarrassment welled in his eyes and started rolling down his face as he blurted out, “I had an accident.”  

Aizawa rubbed tears from his eyes, though they still streamed down his face. When his student offered to help, he nodded, “Okay, Uraraka. Th-thank you..” He sniffled, trying to hold back tears. “S-sorry, I look so pathetic right now. Some adult I am, huh?” 

Aizawa nodded, blushing deeply when he was agreed with, and grabbed his things. All he really had were his wet sleeping bag and his goggles. The man drove as fast as he could to her house. He walked up to the door, squirming a bit, and knocked. “U-Uraraka? It’s...Aizawa-sensei.” 

“It’s-it’s fine.” He muttered, blushing incredibly deep when she removed his pants and his underwear. “I..nobody has ever seen my dick before.” Aizawa murmured to himself, face bright red, cock twitching.

The man shuddered, bucking his hips into her and letting out a tiny moan. “Mm. I-I know...” Aizawa turned bright red at the feeling of her tight pussy clenching around his cock and whined, shivering. “Feels-feels good!” 

Mmm sir I might have your baby now*she says rubbing her belly and climbing off getting a diaper powdering you and sliding the diaper under your bottom taping it up*

Aizawa’s face went even redder. He watched in shock as she got out a diaper, sliding it under his bottom. The man shivered when she powdered his butt and taped the large diaper up around his waist. He sat up, confused. “A..diaper?” 

“I did? I’m sorry, Uraraka! I-I-I didn’t mean to.” He blushed, rubbing his neck. “I just..couldn’t hold it in and it came out. If you do..um, h-have a baby, I’ll help-I’ll help you take care of it...I’m sorry!” Aizawa hid his face in his hands, whimpering.

Aizawa blushed when she cooed at him, calling him sweet. “I..I couldn’t just abandon you if you had my kid. It’d be wrong.” He muttered, sitting up and rubbing sleep from his eyes. 

“Uh..speaking of babies, does-does this mean I’m your baby boy now? I mean, I’m not against that or anything. I just..didn’t know if that was what you wanted.”