LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For Ab's

Guest Mistress Shakti

Guest Mistress Shakti

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reading this...

I'm a Domme in NC...I don't know much about the AB fetish but I have a good friend who is still breastfeeding (but not for much longer as her baby has teeth and is eating!)

I mentioned to her that there may be some adult babies who might reeeeeally like to do a breastfeeding session...she contemplated it and said she'd be very interested for the right tribute...

I am willing to facilitate this union as I have the feeling it is a rare chance to give someone the fulfillment they've always yearned for, especially on such a deep level as receiving Mother nature's life-force...

My friend is in her early 30's, beautiful, C cup breasts, d/d free and a health freak -so her milk is as good as it comes...

So I'm wondering what is the typical tribute for a session as special as this? Anyone know or have any guesses?

Thanks for your input! :)

You might wanna look into our babysitter sections and see if you could correspond with a "pro" mommy for some advice to incorporate it into a sitting session. The more realistic you could make the "scene" the more someone would probably be willing to pay. As far as "just" being breastfeed, doesn't seem like one could put a price on the fun of that! :P

Eh, I think this breaks some prostitution laws. I mean I have no problem with prostitutes personally I'll say, but the government sure does... D:

Hmm, this reminds me of the book "The Grapes of Wrath". I seem to remember a section when a starving man gets breastfed. I don't think it was thought of as prostitution, but feeding. I suppose it has to be in context. It has to be in the opinion of the judge that the man was getting off on it for it to be classified as sex. So, say you fasted, and then paid someone to breast feed you for nutrition it might be thought of as a home made meal instead ;-)

Depending on your locale, prostitution laws generally apply to having either party’s genitals touched in a sexual manner.

Where I live, $100 won’t even get you spanked. For a service like this in short supply, she could easily get $300 per hour for it.