LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The C.E.O.'s Pet (Private with Danny)

Deviant

Richard walker Age 24 Handsome Cocky, Confident, Accomplished having graduated from Harvard Magna Cum Laude. He was on his way up in the world having made powerful connections,his resume was across the desks of the highest members of the best companies to get noticed, Little did he know he already was the focus of one man and that his life would change drastically. 

Dan was waiting for her assistant to arrive. He was very picky with who he choses.

He went through the things that he expected this person to do. And sat at the desk waiting for the person to arrive "Well. Seems he's late for his first day. Looks like I'll have to teach him a lesson with timekeeping. And a few other things. If his resume is something to go by then I have to make sure that he's put in his place"

He looks up suddenly. A tall man approaches her but she stands up, he's much taller than the person.

"Richard Walker. Maybe if you arrived on time you would have been greeted better. But I don't take time wasters. Keep that up and you'll be gone. But I have something that you can do that will make it up to me. Something very life changing" 

He looks at you and smiles "don't worry. I'm not that mean. This is just your interview. I need to get to know you before we think about anything else"

I put a call though to my receptionist to send two coffees through and put my secret ingredient into yours. "I think you need a bit of sugar. You need to stay awake. Always make sure you get a good night's sleep before work"

I then looks at you "so. Tell me about yourself" 

Richard apologizes "Yes sir Sorry sir" I was waiting you're the one that kept me waiting you pompous asshole! He thinks to himself.

"I don't take sugar sir it's bad for the body. & When you work so hard to look this good you don't throw it away with sugar." 

As cocky as ever he just says "my resume speaks for itself!"

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "don't play that game with me. And don't mutter things under your breat. Don't think you can play games with me. This is a respectable company"

Hears you mention about sugar "Well. That's too bad. I made you a drink and I expect you to drink it. Otherwise that's disrespectful. As for your resume. Well. I'm sorry but I don't believe a word on it. I've spoken to your references and things aren't too good for you. But maybe I should give you a chance. One chance.  But drop the attitude and smarten yourself up" 

Richard looks up dismissively. Yes Sir I understand! Please forgive me" He wasn't above kissing ass if it means saving his own

He takes a sip not wanting to make a bad first impression any worse. 

Richard looks appauled. "What do you mean? It's all true! I busted my ass to get where I am! What did my references say?"

He takes a deep breath and changes his attitude.

Looks at you "who do you think you're talking to? That attitude will get you no where. I like your commitment though. You sound like you are determined.  You had a couple of comments saying that you was a little childish and you acted up. But I'm willing to let that go. Providing you'd prove to me that you're willing to do absolutely anything to get this job. And don't think I'm the kind of person who takes people lightly. People who work for me have to show that they are dedicated to work. They love their job and make sure that they follow instructions"

"No sir I won't I am willing to prove myself sir!" 

I drink more coffee wanting the sugary drink gone as an afterthought. 

"Sir I don't know who told you that but it's not true! I'll bust my ass and make myself a valued employee you have my word!"

Looks at you and smiles "Well then. We will give you a trial and take it from there. Now then. Follow me and I'll show you to your work station" I get up and leads you out of my office.

(Need a bit more on your posts)

I look at him. Is he trying to wind me up or something. He thinks he can just say yes to everything. He thinks he can be a sissy little boy and just obey everything. Well. I've been waiting for someone like him. Looks like we have ourselves a baby office boy. 

I lead you into another room. Pink wallpaper and what looks like a nursery for a baby girl. "This is your room. What do you think?" I say with a smirk.  "Now then. Baby needs her pacifier and a diaper. I don't want any accidents.  I expect you to fully use them in the next hour.  I might consider changing you. Depending on how obedient you are"