LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Hero[Private w/ Gavin]

marxthebaby

Enji Todoroki was the type of man who wasn’t easily tamed. He was...powerful, in control, even if his methods of training and honing both of those things were unorthodox at best and regressive at worst. Even after he’s slowly started rebuilding shattered pieces of the life he ruined, he still can’t help but feel he’s unstoppable. 

That is, until today. When he wound up standing at UA’s bathrooms with a hand over his privates, one leg crossed over the other. He’d come to see Shouto, but wound up having to rush to the bathroom moments after their talk had finished. 

Annoyance made fire flicker over his features for a moment, and desperation turned his face red. Squirming, he rapped on the bathroom door again, trying to hold it in. He’d never pissed himself before, and he wasn’t about to start now...was what he kept telling himself before the dam exploded.

Gritting his teeth, he winced when he felt the first stream trickle down the leg of his hero uniform. “C’mon, open up already!” Enji yelled, rapping on the door with a new kind of desperation as he absolutely drenched his pants, praying to god nobody saw him like this.

Enji glared at her from the corner of his eye. “No, I didn’t have an accident!” He growled, flames flashing over his face and then simmering back down. Annoyed and thoroughly embarrassed that anyone saw him like this, he tried to shove past her and storm away, covering the large wet spot on his uniform.

*when he awakes he's in what looks like a adult nursery and has a quirk dampener on his wrist*hi little one*midnight says rubbing your diaper seeing your getting hard at her touch*

Enji slumped to the ground in a heap when she used her quirk, unable to resist. After he awoke, he realized right away that something was wrong; he had something strapped tightly to his wrist, and-to his annoyance and disgust-a diaper hugging his waist.

Squirming, he tried using his quirk to burn the infantile garment off, only for his fire to immediately fizzle out. Annoyed, he glared around, noticing with increasing panic and rage that the room was decorated much like a baby's nursery. 

When Midnight cooed at him, rubbing the front of the diaper, he felt his cock twitch upright. He shivered, before trying to control himself, glaring at her. “I’m not a baby! I want this thing off me, now! If this is your idea of a joke, it’s not funny!” Enji tugged on the quirk dampener, trying to remove it.

Enji whined louder, and his cock suddenly got so hard he couldn’t take it. He came all over, shivering, tears welling in his eyes. “I-I told you, it’s not just what I think! It’s a fact! I-I’ll call the cops, I’ll have you arrested!” 

Enji shuddered. “F-fine! When I peed in the hallway, I..felt..” He thought back on the experience.

He remembered a burning sense of shame, the feeling he was gross, the annoyance at himself for doing such a stupid, childish thing.

“I felt bad! I felt gross, I felt dumb, I w-wanted to curl up into a ball and hide and never come out!” 

Enji admitted, tears welling up in his eyes and streaming down his face.

Enji tried to think about the diaper. It was thick and strange, babyish. He kept telling himself it looked ridiculous on someone like him, when really the big, poofy diaper didn’t look...terrible. It was still infantile, but as he lay back with tears in his eyes and a whine in his throat, it seemed to suit him far better than he realized. 

It felt good to be wearing a diaper. Strange, but good. Comforting, and the baby-powder smell wasn’t too bad either. He shifted a bit, and sighed; it was nice and soft, so plush and cozy he actually felt pretty content. Even if it was babyish and stupid.

“...Feels good. Soft.” 

The man sighed, and begrudgingly nodded his head. “...Yeah.” Enji looked back at Midnight, and asked, “What now? I mean-what do you want me to do? What do I..I dunno how to act.” 

“Alright...” The man told her, a bit confused. “I’ve never relied on anyone for anything.” He confessed, before looking up at the woman with a small, confused frown.

Enji didn’t have much in the way of an actual childhood, remembered nothing of being a baby, and mostly shouldered all his burdens alone until just now. 

Depending on someone for everything sounded so much better than doing it all by himself, but he didn’t really know how. “So..I’m just a baby now? How old am I? And, if I’m only a baby, is it okay if I talk still?”