LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped In Daycare Again (Private for Maximusdignitas and Diaperboy187)

Thomas was a twenty two year old man with long blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and a strong desire to prove people wrong. He was a small midget just barely reaching three feet and only weighing fifty five pounds leading to many embarrassing incidents. Once he had actually gotten stuck at a daycare for a whole day only able to escape when his parents came to rescue him. Thomas had been discouraged but the incident had given him a clear goal to one day run his own daycare. After completing his final year at college Thomas was now ready to start working at a daycare. He picked out a daycare called Happy Days Daycare and after a phone interview was being asked to come in for an interview. Although he planned to work there he hadn't told anyone about his small size. Thomas cursed as a power outage had knocked out his alarm clock making him so late by the time he got to the daycare many parents were dropping off their kids already.

My name is Mandy and I am 32 year old with dark long straight hair.  I have some kids with my husband with four teen boys.  I have been married since age 18 and started having kids right away with my fantastic husband.  They range in age from 14 to 10 with the oldest being twins.

I run my own business called Happy Days Daycare that I use to work at when my parents owned it when I first got a job there at 13 due to the fact that I always had a ride and liked the money that I could use for whatever my parents couldn't buy.  My parents ended up selling the business after I got out of college and I figured I was a pro at changing diapers.  I majored in English and Child Development.

I had a large staff because we had a lot of kids here because it's been around so long as well as expanded in size since I've owned it.  We offer classes for new parents to learn basics as well as different areas for different age groups with a playground out back.  I was expecting someone who applied online today for an interview, but I start to wonder if I made a mistake or him.  I walk out to the entry because I figure the interview won't happen and to meet parents dropping off kids.

Thomas silently swore as he tried to get past the parents dropping their kids off. He didn't get very far instead having to wait in line with the rest of the kids and parents. While he waited he brushed off his suit hoping nobody would realize it was actually a toddler suit not one specifically made for him as he often claimed. Thomas was very nervous having only talked with Mandy on the phone but never mentioned his height.

As I sit watching the parents bring their kids in there is a decent line building which usually happens around this time everyday.  In a rush I take a few kids in the main room of the building including one wearing a childish looking outfit sort of like a set for a wedding and bring all the kids over.  

I didn't recognize him at first and figured he was new like happens sometimes and maybe someone forgot to tell me.  I knew I would get to the bottom of it.   I bend down to his eye level right in front of the other kids around playing as well as workers and ask, "What's your name and you are definitely a new little one for us huh?"   

"I'm Thomas and I'm here for a job interview" Thomas told Mandy as he looked around for a job interview. He hadn't noticed but his toddler underwear were peeking out of the front of his pants. Although he didn't like them he had to resort to buying underwear with designs not being able to fit in bigger ones. Thomas tried to go with the most mature designs even when they were too big making it look all too often like he wasn't ready for them.

Mandy takes one look at him and is confused about it because the name is the same which she finds funny, but at the same time there was no way he was old enough to work here when he looked and dressed like a little boy.  She smiled at what he told her.

"Ok, whatever you say cutie pie," as she bops Thomas on the nose just like other kids here.  "Ok, so I will ask you again, are you new?"  She runs to grab one of the daycare's new baseball hat for new kids that had the logo and name of the business and put it on Thomas' head.

"No I'm not new. I'm here for a job interview. Now where is the owner ?" Thomas told Mandy as he continued searching for the office. He had yet to realize the woman thought he was a new arrival for the daycare. Looking at him there was not one thing that made him look like an adult with even his shoes being strap on instead of with laces. Thomas was getting impatient as Mandy put a hat on his head only for it to fall down and cover his eyes.

"Here's your name tag," as Mandy put the name tag that she filled out there in front  of Thomas and kids playing in the background.  It was different colors for each letter.   "I want you to go and find a toy to play with and if you are good today you can collect stars to trade for toys as well as goodies later," while pointing in the direction of the other kids playing with different toys right there.

Mandy looks down to notice Thomas' shoes that he wore that day with straps and how cute they are. 

"I told you I'm here for an interview ! Now take me to the manager now !" Thomas ordered Mandy as he stomped his foot trying to get his point across. He could tell what was happening now and was determined not to let it happen again this time. Dressed the way he was it was doubtful anyone would be convinced he wasn't a kid without proof. Thomas didn't realize it yet but he had accidentally left his wallet and ID in his car.

"I told you to go play over on the play mat and you disobeyed me as well as fibbing about who you are. like a naughty boy."  Mandy grabbed Thomas' ear and dragged him over to a bench right in front of the kids, then put him over me knee while holding him firmly.    Mandy started to spank the naughty boy hard with his clothes on not sure how long it would last, but feeling the need to get her point accross to him.  "You are not starting on a good foot your first day Thomas."

"Let me go right now ! I told you I'm here for a job interview !" Thomas insisted as Mandy dragged him over to a bench. He knew what was coming but was determined to stay strong. As the spanking began he could feel it but it wasn't very effective. If Mandy truly wanted to give Thomas a spanking the best thing to do was pull down his pants.

Mandy realized the spanking didn't seem to affect him even though she spanked hard and stood him up on his feet and  pulled his pants down to his ankles right there with all the kids watching.  She started laughing at his underwear which was childish for his age and gave the impression that he was just a little boy in his training pants.

"Doesn't Thomas have really cute undies everyone?,"  while kids start laughing and drawing attention to Thomas.  Mandy bends Thomas over her knee to continue the spanking on the almost naked boy.

• Like 1

Thomas blushed deep red as Mandy pulled down his pants and pointed out his Thomas the Tank Engine designs to everyone. He hoped she wouldn't notice they were a size or two too big so didn't fit as well as they should have. As the spanking began anew he quickly began crying and tried to get away from the spanking. Thomas gasped when his bladder let go during the spanking quickly peeing in his underwear and causing Mandy's lap to get wet. 

Mandy had looked at Thomas' little boy butt on her lap and positioned him so everyone could watch as she carried on.  Then she felt a wet feeling and wasn't sure what happened then quickly figured it out as an owner of a daycare was almost daily event, but this kid was older which made it worse for her. 

While stopping the spanking momentarily she pulls Thomas' undies down to his ankles so he is totally naked.  "Did some little boy have an accident and wet his pants?"  Mandy then bends him over and spanks him naked for 10 more swats.

Thomas was speechless not knowing what to say as Mandy saw he he'd wet himself. He didn't have any spare clothes with him never dreaming he would have had an accident. Still crying he gave up trying to get away from the daycare worker. Thomas hoped Mandy wouldn't try to put him in a diaper but knew it was pretty likely to happen to him.

Mandy stopped spanking Thomas and removed his pants leaving just his underwear around his ankles while everyone started commenting about the accident.  Next Mandy pulled down his childishly designed underwear making him lift his legs.  The funny thing about it was the room had a long stretch of windows pointing to the parking lot, walkway and street.  There were nanny cams in every room that beamed on the internet for parents to watch, plus Mandy sometimes used it on her website to attract customers and she flipped the switch during the spanking.

"Oh it looks like someone isn't potty fully trained," she says while getting a big grin.  "Mmh, yeah not only did you wet your pants, but you have streak marks of poopy like you had an accident but they aren't just light which I could forgive, but full on accidents," as she turns your undies inside out to show everyone as well as the camera.  "Don't worry about your little pee pee because it's small enough that no one can tell from the street."

• Like 1

Thomas continued to remain silent as Mandy removed his pants and underwear. He didn't realize he was being recorded for other people to see. When she mentioned the streak marks he blushed as he didn't always wipe himself down well resulting in multiple streak marks. Thomas was certain there were training pants and hoped Mandy would let him wear them instead of a diaper.

Mandy goes over to grab a potty chair and puts it right on the floor giving everyone a good view of Thomas.  She went to grab Thomas by the hand to lead him over to the potty ignoring his embarrassment while treating him just like a little boy.  "Ok, Thomas if you are good and use the potty right here so everyone can monitor your progress then I will let you wear training pants, but if you don't then it's back to diapers for you.

Mandy was thinking Thomas would be too embarrassed to try or even if he did she could always pour it back in his diaper like he deserved for having accidents on his first day at daycare.

"But I don't need to go potty right now and besides I'm too big to use that !" Thomas told Mandy as he refused to even try and use the training potty. He knew he wouldn't be able to pee at all since his bladder had emptied during the spanking. Any hope of getting some training pants was crushed and he knew he would soon be in a diaper. Thomas's only hope was the manager would come out and recognize he was the person she was waiting for and get some training pants to wear until his underwear dried.

After giving him 10 minutes to try Megan finally pulled pulled Thomas off then commenting, "Ok, if you don't want to try to potty then diapers it is."  She went over to the diaper stack they kept and grabbed one of the smaller diapers  diaper they had knowing it would fit.  She spreads out a change mat right on the floor as well as diaper supplies.   The diapers have Mickey mouse and Goofy designs on the tape panel.

Then she starts wiping him and Thomas starts wiggling around then Megan starts to lift his legs to wipe the boy down making sure to pay special attention to his bottom making sure it was clean with no poop around while saying "No more poopies there."  Then she put a suppository inside while putting her finger inside to hold it in place.  Then she did the powder while pulling the diaper up to tape in place.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

"Let me go ! I'm too big for those diapers !" Thomas whined as he saw Mandy get a size three baby diaper with Mickey Mouse and friends designs. He struggled trying to get away despite being held down with just one of the woman's hands. Despite his protests and claims when the diaper was unfolded he knew he could fit in it. Thomas gasped in shock as he felt Jessica shove something up his butt not sure yet what it was.

• 2 weeks later...

Thomas pouted as his pants did nothing to hide his new diaper bulge. He tried to stand up but quickly discovered he would need to walk just like a toddler or resort to crawling. Since he couldn't get the woman to believe him and she was bound to keep a close eye on him he reluctantly went to go find something to play with. Thomas was determined to prove to Megan he was an adult though by keeping his diaper clean and dry for the entire day.

Meagan headed off to the kitchen to grab trays of bottles and sippy cups like normal which had been premixed by other staff before to make it quicker.  She grabbed a tray or 20 mixed half and all the kids in the play area she didn't have to feed herself and she didn't know that one kid was constipated so they added stuff to one of the sippy cups and forgot to mark it like normal.  She started to hand out bottles first and then did sippy cups until she only had one which just happened to be the one with laxative.

She walked up to Thomas and reached her long arm out, "Here you go Thomas now be a good boy and finish your sippy cup of juice otherwise I will feed you the drink.  I;ll give you a few minutes to complete it."

Thomas had found a toy car and was playing with it when Megan came over with a sippy cup. He was grateful it wasn't a bottle but would have preferred a real cup instead of the sippy cup. As he drank from the sippy cup his tummy began rumbling as the laxatives began to work with the suppository. By the time Thomas was done with the juice he was trying to resist pooping in his diaper but was finding it to be more difficult with each passing moment.