LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy froppy (private)

Gavin

*froppy warms up the milk and hands you the bottle*drink up baby boy

*mina comes in to momo awake listing*hi my little girl could you not sleep*I get some baby food out of the diaper bag she brought for momo*

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa suckled on the bottle, holding it with both hands like a good boy. He drank until the entire thing was drained, and then held it out to his Mommy, “All done, Mommy Froppy. Thank you.” He looked a lot more relaxed now, almost happy. 

Momo blushed when Mama called her out. “I’m sorry! I couldn’t sleep because I was so excited to meet the other baby and see if they were nice.” Her voice lowered and she looked up at her with a sniffle, “I just never had a real friend who likes being a baby, too...most of my other friends made fun of me or didn’t understand until I met you and auntie Froppy.” 

Aizawa nodded, reaching for her in a signal he wanted to be picked up. “Yeah! I’m ready.” He said, still a bit nervous but still incredibly eager to meet his new friend. The man curled up in her arms with a happy sigh. 

Momo opened her mouth, and ate the baby food happily. “Thank you! It’s yummy!” She exclaimed, grinning.

Aizawa nodded. “Mm-hm! I’m just..happy that I got to meet aunt Mina and she didn’t make fun of me or anything.” He looked up at Froppy a bit shyly, thumb straying to his mouth. 

Momo blushed. “Sorry. I meant thank you, Mama; it was yummy.” She lifted her head and smiled. “Mama, can you tell me about the other baby I’m gonna meet? What’re they like? Will they like me?” 

“Yay, Mama Mina! I can’t wait.” Momo perked up when she saw their teacher. She’s never expected him to be auntie Froppy’s baby boy, but she wasn’t the type to judge; she was just happy to have someone to play with. He was surprisingly cute like this, and the diaper obviously bulging underneath his pants was even cuter. “Hi!” She waved happily.

Aizawa blinked up at Momo, lifting his head. He waved back shyly, “Hi. I’m..Mommy Froppy’s baby. It’s nice to meet you?” The girl giggled, patting his head, “No need to be all grown-up! We’re both babies here.” 

He nodded, then peeked at her shyly. “I..can you teach me how to play like a baby? I’m new to this.” Momo grinned broadly and crawled over to him. She picked up the little doll she brought and said, “Do you have a doll?” 

Aizawa blinked and nodded. “Okay.” Momo smiled, giggling. “Alright! Can we play dollies? Pleeease?” She begged, holding up the doll. 

The man nodded. “Okay, Momo. But I dunno how...” Momo pat him on the head and giggled, “Just follow my lead! You’re the youngest, so you get to be the other dolly!” Aizawa quickly sat up with an, “Okay.” 

Momo pouted, disappointed. “Aww, okay. Can I please play with him tomorrow, Mama Mina and auntie Froppy?” She asked, picking up her dolly. She waved goodbye, smiling brightly, “Bye-bye!” 

Aizawa rubbed his eyes and waved back shyly, “B-bye, Momo.” He yawned loudly, rubbing his eyes a second time and blinking a few times.

Momo nodded. “Yeah! I get to have a younger baby friend, and I can play with him and we can have fun!” She enthused, clapping her hands with a cute smile. 

Aizawa rubbed his eyes once again, and felt something churn in his gut. He waddled over to Momo, and sucked on his thumb, sitting down. “We..play?” 

Momo nodded her head. “I am, Mama. Besides, auntie Froppy will tell you if I get homesick or if I’m feeling yucky so you don’t hafta worry!” She puffed out her chest with a grin. Momo lowered her voice so only Mina and Froppy could hear her, “And I have a baby to teach how to be a baby. He’s still in big-boy clothes and he’s all shy about being little. I can tell he’s not in the little headspace, so I wanna help.” 

(I have an idea. Aizawa hasn’t been a..real baby yet and he’s still really unsure, so Momo is going to try getting him to look the part more.)

Momo nodded, then waved. “Goodbye, Mama! I’ll see you tomorrow!” She turned back to her new baby friend. 

Aizawa stood up on wobbly legs, yawning again. His diaper crinkled as he waddled back to the kitchen. He opened the fridge, grabbed a can of beer, and then sat on the couch, blinking tiredly. He set it down on the table. 

Momo crawled up on the couch. “You know, you should act more like a baby, even when your Mommy isn’t around. That way, when you finally get in your little headspace for real, you can feel really comfy.” 

The man blinked, tipping his head off to one side. He scratched his cheek and ran a hand through his hair, blushing, “I..I’m not used to it. When I’m alone. I only started feeling little recently, when I first started needing diapers.” 

Momo nodded and then poked at his pants. “You should take those big-boy clothes off! You’re just a baby, like me, right?” When Aizawa stares at her, she smiled, “My diaper’s showing and I’m fine, see? It’s cute! I like it, ‘cause it feels good and Mama always says it looks good on me.” 

The man sighed. He shook his head, and went to sit back down, cracking open the beer. “Auntie Froppy, baby’s trying to drink grown-up stuff!” Momo tattled on him to his Mommy, and then added, speaking only to her,

“Don’t spank him, please. This’s how he’s dealing with feeling all funny and conflicted, by trying to act real big when he’s little. Maybe you can..dress him in something that makes him look real little, like what I’m wearing?” Momo was wearing a frilly romper with the bottom open to expose her diaper, and her hair was done up in pigtails.

Momo nodded, and took the beer, ignoring the baby’s little whine of protest. She put it in the fridge and grabbed him by the hand, “You heard your Mommy, let’s go upstairs!” She told him, heading for the stairs. 

Aizawa followed her up reluctantly, dragging his heels. He wriggled uncertainly, and kept looking around in confusion; it seemed like Mommy Froppy had changed a lot about his home.

Aizawa allowed his Mommy to undress him without complaint, lifting his arms so she could do it easier. He winced when she shaved him down there, and yawned a little after feeling how soft his new outfit was. 

He was dressed up in a cute baby romper that was yellow, covered in cartoon animals. The telltale bulge of his diaper was even more visible, and he looked adorable, moving his long hair from his face and reaching up. 

His cute little outfit made baby look like a real baby, and it seemed to make him happy. “ ‘s soft, Mommy Froppy, an’ it has kitties.” Aizawa murmured contentedly, blissful because the material of the romper was so cozy.

Aizawa got up and waddled out of the bathroom. He went to walk down the stairs, but tripped over his own feet and wound up bumping his knee on the floor at the bottom. He wasn’t seriously hurt, but there was a big bump on his leg and he was crying like a real baby.