LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy froppy (private)

Gavin

Aizawa blinked and rubbed his eyes, looking at the text message. So..the class wanted Froppy to teach instead of him? It felt strange, but at the same time he was enjoying being able to just relax. To not have to worry about grading or papers or anything like that. “Okay, Mommy. Goodnight. Should I go to school tomorrow or stay home because you’ll be teaching instead?”

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa texted her a picture of how he was now, lounging in bed with nothing but a t-shirt on, his diaper clearly visible. “Yes, Mommy Froppy. I’m in my diaper.” He texted her, thumb straying to his mouth.

(Maybe Mommy can make her little boy act more and more like a baby while he’s at home?)

Aizawa was baffled by what she texted him. “Mommy Froppy, I’m not actually a baby. Besides, the whole class is probably confused. Do they even know I’m at home?” He sighed as he texted her back. “Do I need to send a picture of my diaper when I use it, Mommy Froppy?”

The former teacher was thinking. Did he really need a crib and baby food? He wasn’t actually a baby, he just had to use a diaper. 

“I’m not really a baby, like I said before. You’re kidding about the baby food and the crib, right?” 

I expect a picture of a picture of the crib and highchair and yes you must send a picture to me of your diaper I will come by tomorrow ok? *I text adding a kissing emoji*goodnight my baby boy I'll text you in the morning now get some sleep I'll bring a crib and a highchair Tommorow

The man sighed, rubbing his head. He sent her a picture of his new, oversized crib and high-chair after purchasing and setting up both. The blanket of his crib was nice and soft, the paint on the wooden surface yellow, and the mobile of cartoon sheep spinning above it chimed softly as he looked up at the ceiling.

The high chair was yellow, the sides and plush seat covered in black cartoon cat heads. It was big enough for him to sit and click the tray onto the front with no problem at all, and there are even buckles to strap him into it along with the tray so he doesn’t escape. 

Aizawa’s diaper still felt strange. When he had to poop, he was tempted to use the bathroom after taking it off like a big boy, which he did, taping it back up around his waist when he was all done. Squirming as he stumbled to his full height, he sighed.

He waddled over to a good spot to take the picture, and snapped it. His immensely thick diaper was clean, and poor baby looked a bit guilty as he spread his legs,  his diaper on display.

*when froppy got to school of course the class was confused she might have lied but during lunch break she text*hi baby boy I miss you so much h gonna come over in a bit  ok we're gonna have some fun ok baby boy? 

Aizawa had no idea what was going on or what Froppy had told his class. He got into his usual “grown-up” clothes, sliding his pants on, and wincing when he saw the bulge of the diaper clearly through the pants. Sighing, he texted her back,

“Okay, Mommy Froppy. I’m in my..grown-up clothes and I’m in bed. Door’s closed, just knock.”

He lay back in his normal bed, covering up. Just because he bought the high-chair and crib didn’t mean he’d be using them, after all.

Aizawa blushed when he saw her say she’d be coming over. What about the rest of the class? Where were they? He hoped they weren’t coming along... Aizawa answered the door with a yawn, rubbing his eyes. “Mmkay.” He sounded drowsy, and his eyes were tired. “Come..in. I guess.” 

Little boy I see that diaper isn't dirty and I'm guessing you just woke up baby? *she walks in and walks to your fridge*I see you got the baby food and by the way momo is coming over as well mina is coming over to she's momos mommy 

Aizawa nodded when she asked if he just woke up, yawning. “Mmmhmmm.” He murmured drowsily, rubbing his eyes, “I didn’t hafta go at all, so the-I mean, my diaper’s still dry. I tried, but I couldn’t pee.”

He glanced over when she saw he bought baby food, “Yes, Mommy Froppy. I bought some I thought looked...yummy.” He admitted, blushing deeply.

Mina:I brought some food for you little girl just eat then go get aunty froppy ok? 

*froppy puts you in the highchair*ok baby boy*I get some baby food on a spoon*open wide baby 

*mina puts momo on her lap and gets some baby food out and gets some on the spoon*open wide little girl? 

(Maybe momo can throw a tantrum for mina) 

Momo whimpered, tears welling up in her eyes. “No! I w-wanna see aunty Froppy first! Please?” She whined, on the verge of a tantrum. When Mina put food to her mouth on a spoon, she shook her head, starting to throw a fit and smacking the spoon away. “No, I wanna eat it after! I wanna see aunty first and see the surprise! Pleeeease?” She whined louder, begging.

Aizawa blushed deeply when Froppy called him “baby boy”, setting him down in the high-chair. “Okay, Mommy Froppy.” He murmured, opening wide with a theatrical “aah” after she told him to like a good boy. 

Mina:little girl you better stop crying before we go home*she says smacking her bottom once*

*after feeding her little boy froppy comes in*hi there little momo why are you crying aunty here? 

Momo sniffled, rubbing her eyes and whimpering as Mina carried her into the apartment. When auntie Froppy walked over, and asked what was wrong, she sniffled again.

“I-I was b-bad ‘cause I really, really wanted to see the surprise you said you had for us, auntie Froppy! I’m sorry!” She confessed, nuzzling Mina a bit. “I’m sorry, Mommy Mina.” Momo apologized to the other girl, clinging to her tightly. 

The baby boy was done being fed, and was sitting in the high chair, rubbing his eyes with another yawn. He shifted, diapers crinkling as he lay back in the chair. Aizawa looked pretty comfy, resting his head on the plush headrest and closing his eyes with his thumb in his mouth.

Mina:*I hand her to froppy*

Aww baby your ok looks like you need a nap before you see my baby boy*she smiles laying you on the couch*my baby boy will be happy to meet you? 

Momo pouted. “Awwww, alright! Mama, can you tell me how cute he is and who he is and everything when I’m all done? Please?” She asked as she lay down like a good girl, snuggling up in her blanket and closing her eyes. 

Aizawa was blissfully unaware of what was going on, sucking his thumb. He rubbed his eyes and squirmed a little in the highchair, yawning.

Aizawa rested his head against her shoulder with a sigh when she picked him up, going limp so she could carry him easier. “Hi, Mommy Froppy...” The former adult glanced up at her without noticing anyone else, rubbing sleep from his eyes with a little yawn.  

He blinked a few times, then lifted his head a bit. Aizawa’s stomach grumbled faintly and he blushed. “I’m..” The man glanced over at his kitchen and sighed. ”I’m thirsty. Can I have..a bottle?” He muttered the last part almost imperceptibly, face beet red behind his hair. 

The man noticed Mina, and panicked a bit, ducking into Froppy’s shoulder. He did eventually poke his head back up, blinking in clear confusion.

Aizawa nodded, rubbing his eyes again. “Th-thanks, Mommy Froppy...” He managed to stammer that out, lifting his head completely to get a better look at Mina. Tipping head off to one side, he blinked.

Aizawa blushed to the roots of his hair when she called him cute, his face beet red. “Really? I’m cute? Not weird or anything?” He muttered, thumb straying to his mouth as he clung to Froppy’s shirt with one hand like a real baby clinging to his Mommy, sighing happily.