LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy froppy (private)

Gavin

The class still looked a bit suspicious, having noticed something was off, but chose not to comment on it for now. Aizawa sighed in relief after realizing they weren’t going to be asking him what it was, and nodded when Froppy told him to meet her after class. 

After he was finished teaching, Aizawa waited for the rest of the class to go, pretending to be busy grading paperwork until they all left except Froppy. He walked over to her, confusion plain in his gaze as he yawned, 

“Whaddaya want?” 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you supposed to call me little boy*she says looking at you feeling your diapered crotch feeling if your  wet pulling your pants down seeing your a little wet*

“Mommy Froppy.” He mumbled after a moment, squirming when she felt his diapered crotch. Aizawa was drenched, to the point where he was leaking a bit, and much to his embarrassment the back of the diaper was full too. The man squirmed a bit more, “C-can’t I just use the bathroom? I’m not a little boy, I’m older than you.” 

Good boy and you filled this diaper so no you may not*I lock the classroom doors and lay you down untaping your diaper*you made a stinky ribbet*starts wiping you*

Aizawa’s entire face went red when she called him a good boy and mentioned his full diaper. He allowed the girl to lock the door, and lay him down on his back. When she cooed that he made a stinky, Aizawa blushed so deeply it almost hurt. “I’m..I didn’t even feel it. Besides, I couldn’t just abandon class!” The man squirmed, shivering after she wiped him off. 

“Thank you, Mommy Froppy, for...changing my diaper.” He muttered, looking down. Aizawa folded his arms with a sigh; how far was she going to take this? 

(Is it okay if she starts treating him more and more like a baby in front of the class~?)

(Sure) ok dear classes are over for the day Tommorow be prepared to come to school for the "class"*I hand  you my number*text me in the morning and I'll tell you what to do

Aizawa nodded, unaware of what she had planned. He put her number in his phone as “Froppy” and went home. 

The next morning, he came into class and texted Froppy, “Hi, Mommy Froppy. You told me to text you?” 

He wasn’t wearing the diaper from yesterday because he’d wound up pissing in it at home and threw it out when it got soaked. Hopefully, she wouldn’t call him out for that...

He was a big boy, after all! He could keep his pants dry.

He did feel a bit scared, but chose to try ignoring the feeling for now. Instead, he graded papers he should’ve graded yesterday and made sure his pants were on right. “I’m older than you, and I don’t have to wear diapers if I don’t want to. I’m an adult.” Aizawa yawned, and climbed into his sleeping bag in hopes that Tsuyu wouldn’t tell he wasn’t wearing the diaper from in there. 

What did you say to me you little brat*she ribbets unzipping the sleeping bag as she pulls your pants and diaper down as she starts to spanks your bottom*

Aizawa squirmed, kicking his legs when she started to spank him. Poor baby wasn’t wearing his diaper like a good boy. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” He whined, yelping after she demanded to know what happened to the diaper he was meant to be wearing, 

“I-I peed in it too much and it was leaking and I didn’t want to make a big mess so I threw it out! I’m sorrrrry!” 

Aizawa did as she asked, wincing as he walked. Bottom sore and red from the spanking, he opened the closet and his heart sank. 

“There are...diapers, but they-they’ll show really clearly when I wear them! They’re..they're too big and thick, I won’t be able to w-walk right, either.” He told her, taking them out. They really were huge, so thick he’d be waddling all day, and so big that even if he put his pants on the diaper bulge would be clear as crystal to see.

He obeyed, lying on his back with a sigh. Aizawa blushed, making sure his legs were up so she could slide the diaper underneath him. “Sorry, Mommy Froppy. I’ll...I’ll be good, just please don’t make me wear those?”

You will wear that thick diaper and if you have a accident tell me even in class*she says glaring at you as she slides the diaper under your bottom and tapes it up*

The teacher sighed and nodded. “...Thank you for putting me in a new diaper, Mommy Froppy.” He told her, grunting in acknowledgement after she secured the diaper around his waist. It actually looked cute. “Can I put my...g-grown-up pants back on, please?”