LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy froppy (private)

Gavin

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Sometimes, she does it when I’m really good.” Momo confessed, smiling while her auntie dried her off. 

(Is it okay if Mina gets to teach the new baby boy how to act like a real baby~? He’s not quite used to it yet)

Mina:*she pulls out a paddle a hairbrush and anal beads and a plug*I know we haven't tried these before baby

*froppy  comes and stands in the door*ok little momo bend over the bed

“Oh, okay! Those look fun, Mama.” Momo chirped, happily skipping over to the bed and bending over. She wasn’t wearing anything under her nightgown, so her naked butt was on full display.

*mina picks up the anal beads and slides them into your bottom*mina:there baby now that ass is filled

*you look over and see mina put the plug in froppys ass*

The baby girl smiled, shivering in pleasure when the anal beads were slid up her bottom. Those were her favorites; they stuffed her up nice and full and felt so good inside. She felt her pussy get wet when she saw Froppy’s ass get plugged, moaning softly to herself. “Mm, Mama, feels good!” 

“Please, can I go first? I feel all wet already, Mama!” She crawled in front of her and put her ass in the air like a good girl. “I..when you’re done spanking me, can I please taste Auntie Froppy while she has her turn? I-I want her to feel good too.” 

Momo shivered and whimpered as she was spanked with the heavy wooden paddle. It stung and hurt like a bitch, but it also felt pretty good, too. She moaned with every hard smack. When her Mama was done with her, she nodded and moved over to  her auntie Froppy. Momo lay her down carefully, and spread her own legs. “Auntie...will you please eat me out? I’ll be sure to return the favor afterwords...”