LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy froppy (private)

Gavin

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yes, Mommy Froppy...” Aizawa muttered, blushing when she pinched his cheek. He waddled over to his desk at the front of the class and sat down. 

The students were just starting to file in, and it seemed nobody had heard what she said. Bakugou, being the boy he is, smirked when he saw his teacher was waddling, “Hey, Aizawa-sensei, what’s that?” 

He scowled, eyes flashing red momentarily. “None of your business. Now get back in your seat!” 

Bakugou did as Froppy asked, rolling his eyes with a scowl. Aizawa sighed in relief and started teaching, when he felt a deep pain in his abdomen. “We’ll be having class outside today. Get your gym clothes on, alright?” The students reluctantly filed out, some of them excited-Denki already yammering about how he was going to do great-and others a bit nervous(Midoriya was shaking and muttering to himself). 

Aizawa turned back to Froppy, looking less like a mature teacher and more like a child. He was blushing, and kept squirming. “I..I need to-to go to the bathroom. Can you..can you change me when I do?” 

“Okay. I..I don’t need a changing right now, so can’t I just do it?” He asked, his voice a touch whiny and shrill. Aizawa scowled when she ordered him to go back, stamping his foot. “N-no! I don’t..I’m gonna teach, too! I don’t wanna go back to class!” He flushed, realizing he sounded just like an overgrown baby throwing a tantrum.

“No! I don’t want to, you can’t make me! I’m the adult here, you-you can’t order me around!” He yelled, stamping his feet and pouting, his eyes filled with tears of frustration.

Aizawa pouted, tears welling up in his eyes. His lower lip started to quiver, and he had to bite down on it to keep from bursting into tears. He felt like he was on the verge of a tantrum, so he did what any man would do; he went back up the classroom and slammed the door as hard as he could, locking it. He screamed at the top of his lungs, kicking the door until his foot ached. Without thinking, he lashed out, using his capture weapon to fling the desks against the walls and screaming like a toddler throwing a temper-tantrum.

When he was done, he slumped to the floor, sobbing bitterly. Aizawa removed the diaper, tossed it in the trash, and crawled into his sleeping bag. He zipped it up and curled up inside, not willing to leave. Who cares what she did to him? “She’s not my mom.” He grumbled defiantly, red-faced and pouting.

Aizawa was in the sleeping bag, pouting. He looked like he’d been crying, face streaked with tears and eyes bloodshot. The room was a disaster, the desks strewn around and chairs up-ended. 

Aizawa did as she asked, shivering. “I w-w-wanted to goooo.” He whined, rubbing tears from his face. “ ‘s not f-fair. I’m..I’m suppose t’ be a big boy, and-and I hadda stay behind! You got to go..and I d-didn’t.” His voice was small and dejected, and he blinked up at her, whimpering.

I'm sorry baby mommy didn't want you having a accident in class but I want you to go home and text me when you to get home?*she smiles hugging you*now go home dear I expect you ot text when you get home? 

“Yes, Mommy. I’m in my pjs and my diaper. It’s...comfy.” He found himself admitting this through text message, blushing. Aizawa was in bed, on his back, the diaper tightly wrapped around his waist and crinkling as he yanked a blanket over his legs. He wore a simple shirt for pajamas, leaving the diaper exposed.