LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

Kanishka chuckled. " What a good girl my Lila-bell is making boom booms for nanny. Mommy will be home in two days angel. Be a good girl and let nanny change you princess.  As a special for being good you can make cummies with nanny before you go night night". She coos to her waving bye bye before ending the call.  Kanishka began working on the proper documents to take Fanny home with her. 

Lila-Belle giggled and yayed as Kanishka told her she could make cummies with her nanny. As this was all going on Danny using the blanket and pillow and with all his strength and some luck he got over the crib and on to the floor before crawling to get something to use as a weapon and soon getting his nail clips and cutting his hands free of the mittens with the little knife.

After some time he ad gotten the pantys, diaper, bootys and the pj's off him as he held the little knife thinking of what is was going to do next.

Kanishka heard a thump and worried Danny hurt himself. She opened the door to see Dannykins had gotten out and had freed his hands and gotten his panties and diaper off. She quickly zeroed in on the little pocket knife. " Dannykins just what are you doing? Put that down this instant. Mommy is very disappointed your being so naughty." She stood at the doorway she knew she could easily overpower the little but didnt want to risk him getting hurt by the knife.

"N-No you bitch you listen to me I am an adult y-you come into my home a-and you make me into his I-I am not your sissy baby I am a man." tears were in Danny's eyes as he held the little knife of the clippers. "Why, why did you do that to me mommy fuck I-I mean Kanishka." He asked wanting to know why.

Kanishka sighed l" language Danny I wont warn you again.... if you want mommy to talk with you you'll put that knife down and come sit with me on the couch". Kanishka walked away confident the little would respond appropriately he was desperate to understand and even more so he needed her and he knew that deep down.

When Kanishka walked out of the room Danny did not know what to do, there was no way he was letting go of the knife but he wanted to know why. He soon walked out in the the living room set on the floor naked and sat the knife next to him. "O-Okay talk to me, b-but I am not letting the knife away from my site." He said looking at Kanishka.

Kanishka shook her head. " I wont talk until I know your safe and that knife with you is not safe. If you want mommy to talk to you then you will leave the knife there and come sit with me on the couch". She patted the seat beside her firm in her words she would not waiver or bend to this little one.

Kanishka frowned and picked up her laptop and began working on her agreement with his old job. " I wont be spoken to like that by someone who just had there poopy butt cleaned by me. Nor will I tolerate such disrespect let me know when your ready to talk Danny". She simply ignored him like any misbehaving child not giving the bad behavior the reward of attention.

Kanishka ignored the threat.  Her laptop having a projection feature she hit a button and a slide show began.  On the wall he saw photos of him crying in his diaper reaching out to her, nursing from her breast, sucking his binky, and then him laying on the changing table his diapey open showing the poopy mess he made.  " I also have a clip if you cuming in your poopy diapey but I haven't added that yet.  If you call the police they'll get all of this and then they become public record.  Also as soon as you dial I upload this to your job website.  I wonder how long they'll keep an infant on payroll?  Now do like mommy said leave the knife and come sit in mommies lap."

When Danny saw the projection featuring all the things that he did his mouth dropped as well as the knife. "H-How fuck w-when did you I mean you." Danny said wondering how she could have could all that. Soon the thoughts of everyone seeing that he would lose everything.

Soon Danny snapped as he grabbed the knife and ran to the amazon ready to kill.

Kanishka stood as he ran toward her all Amazon's were trained in combat and she excelled at it.  Kanishka moved quickly stepping out of his path and reaching out grabbing the hand with the weapon.  She quickly disarmed the little letting the knife fall to the floor.  " mommy has had quite enough of your naughty behavior". She lifted the naked man up and put him over her knee asc she sat.  Pinning his hands as she had last night she began spanking his bottom as he cried and kicked she continued watching his pale bottom go from pink to bright red.

When Danny ran at the amazon all he saw red, all he wanted to to get her stop. But when she grabbed him it happened so fast he could barely realize what happened to till he was over the amazon lap and he was soon getting another bear bottom spanking.

Danny let out ever cure he knew, calling the amazon every word he knew then calling for help and soon bagging for the giant woman to stop as he cried like a baby, but the giant woman kept on going making sure his time he got the massage though his head. 

Kanishka refuses to let up even when Danny was reduced to blubbering tears. She spanked him for a solid 15 minutes. When she stopped Dannykins bottom was cherry red. " Now does Danny want mommy to put him back in his diapers or is mommies baby want to continue his spanking?" Kanishka would not coddle him as his behavior didnt earn it. She would now make him beg her for the loving babying mommy he had before. Dannykins would beg to be her little one.

When the spanking finally stopped Danny's bottom felt like it was on is broken, it felt like it was on fire, it felt like it was broken and on fire as he cried his eyes out. He did even hear Kanishka as he all so felt like a cam on Kanishka's lap and soon the little was starting to wet himself making him cry louder.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I-I WANT MY MOMMY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMYYYYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

Kanishka wanted to cuddle Danny but he had already proven he could fake being her baby. She couldn't allow him to pull such a stunt again.  She lifted him off her lap and stood him up. " When Dannykins is ready he can ask mommy for a fresh diapey.  It seems you need one since you wet mommies lap."  She stood up and picked up the knife taking it to the kitchen where she put it out of reach. Kanishka knew this moment was crucial. Danny would have to decide himself to be mommies dependent little sissy baby.

Danny cried like a baby as he got done wetting himself, snot and tears running down his face as Kanishka got up, picked up the clipper knife and took it to the kitchen where she put it out of reach, carrying Danny all the way. She food went to the bath room knowing what was next as she grabbed a bar of soap and started to wet it.

Kanishka wet and suds up a bar of soap. " you know how mommy feels about all that naughty language.  This is for your own good baby". She put the soap into the crying boys mouth. Soap in his mouth she carried him to the changing table and strapped him down. She began wiping him down with baby wipes getting him food and clean. Since he liked cutting his diapers she would make him learn he stays in his diapers unless mommy changes him.  She inserted 2 laxatives up him bum then put her thickest pink diapers on him.  With these diapers Danny could do no more than crawl.  Kanishka slid on pink princess plastic panties locking them in place. Since he had cut his mittens she would use a pair that were more restrictive.  Putting a ball large enough to fill his hand she closed his fingers around the ball and pulled on a pair of mittens filled with cotton leaving him no room to open his hands. She locked the mittens in place.  " Dannykins is going to learn it's much better being a good little baby than a naughty one." Kanishka dressed the crying baby in pink footise pajama that said princess on the butt and zipped and locked in the back. Dannykins dressed now his mommy sat him in the purple highchair and put a bib on him. She fixed a large bowl of mashed peas and carrots. " I think fiber and early bedtime is what mommies baby needs". She fastened a bib around his neck as he settled down and began feeding him. 

When the wet and sudsy bar of soap was put into his mouth Danny to spit it out but after another hard slap on his bottom Danny did not sipt it out, even when it was rubbed up and down in his mouth. 

After his mouth was completely cleaned out and the soap was then out, Danny was taken to the change table as the why'll he spit and tried to get the taste out. Soon Danny founf humself cleaned and powered, and to his horror 2 laxatives were up up his ass  before a thickest pink diapers were put on him making him barely able to cross her legs, then pink princess plastic panties locking were up on him.

All the why'll Danny fought hard to get free, not wanting any of this. The amazon then made him hold two ball large enough to fill his hand she closed his fingers around the balls before locking the mittens on him.  After a short bit of time Danny was put into pink footise pajama that locked and was was put in a hightchir.

"NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAA I-I FUMM MOMMY I FULL WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

Kanishka ignored Danny's fussing he hadn't eaten since breakfast and had just peed from his nursing earlier. " Now Dannykins that's enough fussing. Your going to eat your din din and that's final angel". She didn't yell but spoke in a no nonsense tone before she began spooning baby food into Danny's mouth. After eating this bowl of baby food she knew Danny would have a very messy diaper come morning. Bite after bite she fed the diapered man until it was all gone and his tummy was very full. 

Kanishka got a few baby wipes and cleaned his face and neck tossing the bib in the hamper. She picked up Danny and laid him in his crib. " Now since you showed mommy you cant be trusted in your crib we will take some precautions." From  each corner of the crib she pulled from under the mattress soft restraints. Attaching a restraint to each wrist and ankle she insured Danny would not climb out his crib anymore. Kissing his forehead she put a pink binky in the crying baby's mouth and laid a soft pink blanket over him. " Night night baby". She turned off the lights and went to the living room to finish reviewing the contract to be signed tomorrow. It was only 5 PM but Kanishka was sure Danny was tuckered after that thorough spanking and would sleep through the night.

Danny tried not to eat it, but the threat of another spanking soon made me open his mouth and eat, after eating the bowl of baby food Danny felt sick and felt like he was about to throw up as he was taken to the crib.

"Pwase what your doing is evil waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa l-let me go. I-I think I sob am going to throw up." But Kanishka did not listen to him as he was put in the crib and restraints attached to wrists and ankles making him scream and cure tell Kanishka put a pink binky into his mouth, laid a soft pink blanket over him and left him as he spat out the binky and screamed for help.

Kanishka sighed as Danny continued to scream. She didn't worry as she knew from previous stays theses apartments were sound proof.  Still she couldn't have him making himself sick.  Kanishka went to the room and opened the door. " my your fussy tonight little one.  How can mommy get her work done work all this yelling? Kanishka took from the dresser the pacifier from the first night. Shoving the pacifier in his mouth she fastened it closed behind his head. " There we go angel now binky don't fall out again". Kanishka cooed to Danny. " Relax baby you just need a good night's sleep. " She gently rubbed Danny's belly to help him settle down.

When Kanishka came back in Danny yelled at her wanting her to let him and still calling her names as he tried to get free. When Kanishka got something Danny know what is was and held his mouth shut, making Kanishka hold Danny's noes when got back to him making open his and shoving the pacifier in his mouth and fastening it closed.

Even Kanishka gently rubbing his tummy, Danny kept on struggling and trying to get free, even yelling thorough the binky making a throat really hurt.

Kanishka sighed as her baby continued to struggle and yell.  " if Dannykins wants to scream and yell.  Mommy will give the baby a reason to scream. Maybe after another spanking Dannykins will be ready for beddy byes?" She undid the babies restraints and picked the little up. She's knew his bottom was tender enough she could spank him over his diaper and he would feel it.  Kanishka once again carried the little to the couch laying him over her lap. She gently rubbed his diapered bottom.  " Now is Dannykins going to settle down or does mommy need to give the baby a reason for all his screaming? "