LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

(Okay this will be a kinky RP about business man who have to have an amazon woman stey with him a few days. This RP with have spanking, mouth soaping, sex, coming, masturbation, cuddling, babying and mothering.  

I am looking for someone to play the amazon Business woman. The person must be good with kink and long stoies like this one. The amazon Business woman herself is kinky and loving, playful but all so strict when needing to be.

All so down the road after because a sissy and is taken by the woman to her home Danny meets a sissy and sucks him off and fucks him. So if any can do that please let me know. All this story idea come from looking at https://www.deviantart.com/marmotap/art/Honey-I-m-Home-Part-3-803055920 and some prissy sissy art on imagefap.So if you can do this RP let me know.)

Danny was a business man and had worked for the company for 5 years and in that time he was known as a suck up and boot licker, As well as a hardass and bit of a bully.

Danny had all ways kissed the higher ups asses why’ll belittling the people under him, it was not because bad guy he just know that it was better to look like a man’s man, a Business man and not a week worm.

So when the high ups told Danny that he could move up the ladder Danny jumped at it, all he needed to do was pick up an amazon Business woman from the airport and house her for a few days.

When Danny got to the airport he looked for a big woman, that was all Danny know about the amazons that they wear big and lived alone on their half of the world. Danny was told to make her happy and do what she asked of him.

“Where is she, I-I hope I can pull this off.” Danny said as he looked at his watch waiting for her.

• 4 weeks later...

Kanishka had finally arrived. She hated leaving her home for these meetings as no place could compare to the beauty of her home in the Amazon. The woman stood tall at just an inch over 7' tall. Her skin was tanned from her days in the sun. She wore her curly brown hair in a bun. Today was about business she could relax later. The woman wore a black pencil skirt a red short sleeve blouse and matching red heels. She ignored the stares as people who were not used to seeing such a tall woman gawked at her. The womans light brown eyes were covered by her dark sunglasses as she looked around for her ride. She had been informed by the hosting company someone would be there to pick her up and she did not like to be kept waiting. Kanishka took out her phone and dialed the number of her host for the week.

When Danny saw the giant woman he was at a lose for words, she was incredibility beautiful and much to his embarrassment Danny felt he had a hard on. Soon his phone ring and knew who it was, so after adjusting himself he walked over.

"H-H-Hello miss Kanishka i-i-i am here t-to pick you u-up." Danny stuttered out as he looked up at the beautiful amazon, he had only seen amazons in old books, but the books did not do them. 

Kanishka looked down to the man. She often forgot people on this side of the world were quite small. Still he was handsome in a cute sort of way. She smiled and held out a hand. "A pleasure to meet you...Danny was it?. Let's gather my luggage and be off I'd like to go to your office and get these documents taken care of right away and then we can go to your home". She did not wait for him to agree as she made her way to the luggage carousel. As she waited for her luggage to come up she made a quick call informing her assistant she had arrived and would likely be sending over the documents the following morning. Kanishka looked to Danny " tell me what is your position in the company?"

Danny nervous shake Kanishka as he did he felt how big and soft her hands where, witch was not helping his hard on. But before he could ask to use the bathroom Kanishka asked him to gather her luggage.

they where at the luggage carousel, Kanishka asked him what he did. "W-Well miss Kanishka i-i do a bit of everything l-like making reservations to r-r-r-restaurant or clubs t-to picking up impotent people. y-y-you know i-i am j-jack of all t-t-t-trades."

Danny nervous stuttered out. "Why i am being so fucking nervous, i should like some little kid. Get it together man." Danny thought to himself as he saw Kanishka's luggage, but when he saw it he saw the luggage was all most as big as him. Danny grabbed it and pulled the luggage with all this strength, he was able to get it off the carousel but it did fall on top him making him fall on his ass.

Kanishka smiled at the nervous man he reminded her of a small child. When her suitcase fell atop of him she quickly mo ed it and kneeled down. " Are you okay? I think that's much to big for you I will carry it. It sounds like your a big help at your job Danny." She smiles and helps the man up. Picking up her suitcase with ease she smiles. "Are you certain your car will be big enough for me. I usually rent a car when I come into the country. I can have one here in a few minutes. In fact I will do that. I prefer to be able to travel when I want or need to. I can just follow your car. We can stop and drop off your car and then go to the office does that sound good?". She was already in the process of ordering the rental as she spoke. There was a specialty company that had cars designed to provide more room to visitors from the Amazon as they were all much larger  than the average person on this side of the world.

Kanishka smiled " well aren't you organized. Let's be off to the rental then. " She took hold of her luggage and allowed Danny to lead the way. Upon arriving at the rental she smiled. " Is it safe to assume you will be riding with me? I do hope you added the booster seat. They are required for someone of your....size to ride in one of these vehicles. I'd hate for us to get a ticket ".

Kanishka raised an eyebrow but smiled. " Take a breathe relax...it looks bad to a prospective business partner when you lose your head like that. Remember when your greeting or hosting a guest your the face of the company for then and how you act tells them what to expect from their future partner. Since you have your own vehicle I'll just follow you to the office then. Afterwards we can go to your home and relax. You'll find I am quite easy to get along with".

Kanishka couldn't help but think how cute he looked almost like a child as his face flushed red. He had taken off to the bathroom before she could even respond. Kanishka hoped she hadn't hurt Danny's feeling but she really felt he should know business etiquette if he would continue greeting and hosting guest for the company.

As Danny was gone Kanishka pulled out her phone to look at her baby. 

----------------------------------

When Danny was in the bathroom he went into an one of the stalls and pulled down his pants, "Oh come on really." he said as he saw that he had came in his pants the cum still dripping from his dick.

Kanishka sighed as she looked at her adorable baby on her phone. Her breast ached full as she breast fed and with the long plane ride she hadn't been able to relieve herself of the pressure. After the meeting she would have to take care to deplete some of her milk. While she waited she put her luggage in the car and found herself thinking Danny is small like her little one....maybe he could help her. His superiors did say he would do anything to make her trip more comfortable and she could really use a good long nursing session right now. Kanishka decided she would talk with Danny after her meeting about her needs.

Kanishka smiled "Its not a problem shall we be on our way the?" She got into her rental vehicle and followed Danny with ease to the company office. She had been there before but it was good to follow someone who knew the area. Parking her car her breast were beginning to feel unbearable. Kanishka wasn't sure she'd get through the meeting like this. She walked over to Danny a hand to her right breast. " Danny before we go in I have a favor to ask. Will you sit with me in the backseat of my car?". She didn't wait for a response instead going back to her car and sliding into the roomy backseat.

Kanishka smiled. " Danny I need you to be my helper. You see I have a little one back home whom i breastfeed. I haven't nursed since early yesterday evening and it was a twelve hour flight. I know it may be embarrassing for you but honestly if you dont do this I won't be able to attend the meeting today. Danny I need to nurse you and relieve some of the milk from my breast. Are you okay with that?".

Kanishka frowned without hesitation she pulled Danny over her lap and began to spank him over his pants. She spanked him 20 times before she stopped and gently rubbing bed his bottom. " I already told you once about that kind of language. I do not repeat myself. Now if it makes you uncomfortable you can say no gracefully but cursing is not necessary. I'm going to let you up and then you can try responding like a big boy. Though it's unfortunate you will need to inform your bosses we need to reschedule for tomorrow morning".

When Kanishka grabbed him, Danny let out a shriek as he was put over the giant woman's lap and soon to his shock and horror she give him a spanking like he was just a baby. Danny let cures and screams as he was spanked. "N-N-NOOO STOP FUCKING ST-STOP Y-YOU AHHHHHH." Soon Danny had ejaculated making him cry like a baby.

When the spanking stopped and he was sat down he did not even hear what Kanishka said. "WAAAAAAAAA Y-Y-YOU C-SOB-CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." Danny cried out like a baby.

Kanishka felt for the poor baby he looked just like her baby when she was spanked the first time. She pulled the boy into her lap and gently rocked him. " Shh it's okay baby. Your okay relax. No more spankies little one. Are you gonna be a good boy for me?" She coos softly. Seeing he is still upset she takes a chance. Unbuttoning her top she wore a nursing bra easily she uncovered a breast and gently popped her nipple into the crying boys mouth and gently squirts milk to encourage him to nurse.

When Kanishka grabbed him again Danny tried to fight back, but instead of another spanking the giant woman set him on her lap and rocked him, treated him like a big baby. with the soft coos and rocking Danny started to calm down but then Kanishka put her giant nipple in his mouth and squirted milk.

With the shock of that Danny to his great horror he started to wet his pants. He yelled and soon started a new round of crying as felt his pats getting soaked. 

Kanishka cooed as the fussy boy wet himself. " Shhh it's okay angel drink for me and I'll get you all cleaned up and dry. Your okay I promise nothing bad will happen." She rocked the boy in her arms though her lap was now wet she didn't mind it happened with her little one before she got her in diapers. If anything it verified he needed to be cared for and needed the protection of a thick padded diaper.