LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

The tub filled Kanishka quickly stripped her upset baby. She left the pacifier in place and gently set him in the infant tub. Cooing to him softly she began washing him with baby wash. " No more tears angel I know your hungry mommy will have you fed and in bed soon."

Danny soon started to fuss when Kanishka took off all the baby clothes when the mittens and put him in what did saw was an infant tub, only one made for an amazon baby or a little like him.

When Kanishka began washing him, Danny used his now free hands and undid the pacifier and spitting it out. "Stop this sniff I-I am a fucking sob adult pwease no more w-w-with sniff his baby stuff mommy sob." 

Kanishka cooed" uh oh baby lost his binky. Does mommy need to lock it in place or is Dannykins gonna leave his bink bink in his mouth?" Gently she put the binky back in his mouth. " Mommy will do what is best for her little Dannykins oh yes I will" His body clean she gently laid his head back and poured water over his hair before working the baby shampoo into his hair.

Kanishka stopped deciding after his bath he would get a new pacifier. She rinsed his body once more before taking him out the bath wrapping him in a soft warm pink baby towel. " let's get you dried and ready for night night". She carried her fussy baby to the bedroom and laid him on the changing table strapping him in place. Making sure he's dry she removed the towel and produced a razor and shaving cream. " stay still mommy is going to get rid of all those icky hairs". She cooed to him and set about shaving his diaper area until he was baby smooth. 

"Pwease sob no more fucking diapers y-you can do this to sniff me." Danny said as he was strapped onto changing table, but then his eyes grow wide with fear when he saw the razor. "WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK NO NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP." 

Danny kicked and screamed out as the shaving cream was put on his privets, but when the razor blade was but was on me he stopped moving as Kanishka shaved him. Danny had to close his eyes as he was shaved, his privets and under his arms, and anywhere that hair was that was not on his head was shaved. 

After all that he was dried off and a cream was put on all the shaved places that made Danny squirm and yelled out in pain as he felt a burning on all the shaved places, he was so wipped off with what he could feel was baby wipes. 

Danny opened his eyes at last and saw that to was baby smooth down there, not a hair to been seen. "W-W-What sob have you done to sob me?" Danny asked as he felt he was going to cry again.

Kanishka cooed " Aww dont cry baby now your diapeys will feel much better for the baby yes they will". She raised his legs sliding a very thick diaper under his bum. Lowering Danny's legs she applied a liberal amount of powder before taping the thick pink diaper closed. The diaper was made extra thick for a few reasons. It forced newborn littles to crawl as it separated there legs so much it was near impossible to walk. Secondly it would hold multiple settings without letting letting the little get used to a wet diaper and lastly with their legs spread apart it made it that much more difficult to hold it. Pleased with how the diapers fit Kanishka slid on a pair of white ruffle plastic panties and locked them in place followed by another pair of locking mittens on each hand making Dannykins hands useless to grab or hold. Kanishka took out a cute purple my little pony night gown. After unstrapping Danny she quickly pulled the nightie over his head and pulled his arms through the sleeve. The nightgown stopped half over his diapered bottom. "Now is Dannykins ready for milkies before bed time?"

Danny sniffled and sobbed as he was soon diapered and dressed like a baby, after being diapered he felt the thick diaper on him and try as he could he could burly cross his legs. When Kanishka asked if he was ready for milk he had enough and yelled.

"NO LOOK HERE YOU BIG DUMB CUNT Y-Y-YOU CAN DO TH-TH-THIS TO ME I-I-I SOB AM NOT A MOTHERFUCKING BABY NOW LET ME GO." Kanishka looked at Danny unlocked the white ruffle plastic panties knowing just what a foul mouthed little needed.

Kanishka sighed as she slid the plastic panties to Dannykins knees. It seemed she had been to tolerant and her little baby needed a firm lesson on who was in charge. Kanishka carried Danny to the couch as he yelled and turned him over across  her lap. She quickly unfastened his diaper and the front of his diaper covering his pee pee his bottom was bared to her.  " Mommy has had quite enough of this naughty behavior. Yuh ou want to be a naughty baby then mommy will treat yuh ou as such." She easily pinned his arms to his back. " You can scream and cry. You can even plead but this spanking doesnt stop until mommy has spanked all that naughty behavior from her sweet little baby". 

Kanishka raised her free hand and unlike the previous spanking there was no warning or gentle spanks. She spanked Danny's bare little bottom full force. Over and over ahe spanked his bare little cheeks and upper thigh just under his bottom. Danny had indeed kicked and screamed and begged but still she didnt stop. Ten minutes later Dannt had received well over a hundred spanks and his bottom was cherry red and hot to the touch. Kanishka knew she had to remain firm so instead of consoling him or soothing the pain she carried Danny to  a corner where she stood him nose to the wall. His diaper having fallen to hi is plastic panyies at his ankles. She put the large pacifier from earlier in his mouth. "Now Mommy expects Dannykins will stay right here and think about his naughty  behavior and how he can do better. Baby Dannykins is not to move from this spot until mommy says otherwise you'll go back over mommies lap". She left it at that and set about moving his crib to the bedroom so he would be near her if he required anything through the night as many newborn littles did. While moving the bed Kanishka took the opportunity to snap pictures with her phone of her well spanked baby. His face wasn't show but his freshly spanked red bottom on full display.

As Kanishka took Danny over to the amazon couch, he let out ever cure he knew even as he was taken over her lap. "YOU FUCKING BITCH LET ME GO LET ME THE FUCK GOOOWWWWWWW." Danny let out a cry of pain as the first hard slap hit his bottom, followed by another and another. 

Soon Danny was kicking, screaming and curing as he was spanked, but unlike the other spankings these ones were a lot harder and soon after 15 Danny was crying and bagging Kanishka to stop. "P-P-PWEASE WAAAAAAAAAAA ST-ST-OWWWWW-STOP IT MOMMY WAAAAAAAAAAAA N-NO MORE."

But she did not stop no matter how Danny bagged, by the time Kanishka stopped, Danny had gotten hundred spankings his poor bottom felt like it was on fire as he was taken off Kanishka's lap and put right into the corner, his bright red bottom on full display.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAA I-I-IT HURT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I-I WANT MY MOMMY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." Danny soon tried to rub his bottom but was given one more hard slap making him jump before the large pacifier from earlier was put in his mouth. When it was in Danny sucked on it fast not knowing about Kanishka taking pictures with her phone.

Kanishka left Danny in the corner for 15 minutes. It was now almost 6 and she knew she needed to nurse her little one and get him to bed. Kanishka picked up Danny and laid him on the changing table. She readjusted his diaper in place deciding not to soothe his bottom as the pain would be a good reminder. His diaper fastened she pulled up the plastic panties locking them in place. She gently took the binky from his lips. " Now is baby Dannykins ready for milkies before night night?" She waited to here her babies response and see if the spanking helped his attitude adjust.

Danny stood in the corner sniffling and sobbing as his little bottom hurt so bad, he thought about running to the door but the thought of another spanking killed that idea. Soon Kanishka came over and picked him up and soon his diaper and plastic panties were pulled up as he sucked on his binky, but soon it was taken out and Kanishka asked if he wanted his milk.

"G-sob-Give it back sob I-I w-want my binky back, sob w-why are you doing h-his t-t-sniff-to me mommy?" Danny asked as he tried to put his thumb in his mouth forgetting about the mittens he was wearing.

Kanishka smiled her little baby was just fussy now so close to bedtime. She carried him to the couch and sat him across her lap cradling him. She opened her robe and brought her nipple to his mouth." Shh it's okay baby here this is much better than your binky." She squeezed her breast to squirt milk into his mouth encouraging him to drink. Once he got into rhythm Dannykins rested a hand on her breast as he suckled from her. She took a pictures of his soft little lips around her nipple suckling from her breast like the infant little he was. " See baby isn't that better? Go ahead and fill your belly sweetie drink all mommies warm milk."

When Kanishka picked Danny up and took him to the amazon couch he soon started crying like a baby again. "Waaaaaaaaaa n-no more pwease mommy no more panks waaaaaaa D-sob-Dannykins w-sniff-will be good waaaaaaaaaa."

but as soon as there were on the amazon couch a big nipple was put in his mouth as he tested the warm milk in his mouth. Danny sobbed but soon started to suck the beautiful amazon's breast drinking her milk as he clothed his eyes.

When Danny finished one breast she simply moved him to the other. She knew his belly would be full when he finished suckling greedily Danny emptied the second breast. Kanishka closed her robe seeing he was barely staying awake she kissed his forehead. Slipping the binky between his puckered lips she took a picture of him suckling his paci. Kanishka carried Danny to the bedroom and laid him in the tall crib. Turning on the mobile overhead teddy bears spun around as a lullaby played. " night night baby" she covered him with the baby blanket and turned off the light leaving the room.

In the living room she sat down and got to work on her laptop reviewing the documents sent by his employers regarding their proposal and also began a slide show.

As he suckled Danny soon felt very sleepy and by the time he was done the other breast he was barely staying awake, after getting his binky back Danny was soon asleep as he was put into the crib.

After getting the proposal and also the slide show Kanishka started to make another slide show, one of Danny. She then got dressed and went out to the store to get baby food and a special amazon suppository made for littles.

Kanishka checked on Danny and saw he was in a deep sleep. She decided not to wake him and simply give him the suppositories during his morning change so he would have a messy diaper during tomorrow's meeting. Kanishka went to sleep and when morning came she heard a fussy baby in the crib. " Good morning sweetheart". She picked up Danny who still suckled his binky clung to her. She knew his bottom was still sore which surely encouraged this docile behavior. She could feel his diaper was wet but it would hold a little longer while she gave him his breakfast. Kanishka opened her robe as she cradled him removing his binky she gently popped her nipple in his mouth. She patted his bottom as she walked letting him suckle her breast. Kanishka carried him to the kitchen where she began making her breakfast as her baby suckled his down with the greed of a newborn.

When Danny woke up he was hopping it was a dream, but the pain in his bottom and the thick wet diaper told me otherwise and soon started to cry a little sucking the binky just like a baby. Then Danny soon saw Kanishka looking at him smiling, Danny put his arms up and said. "Sniff m-mommy." 

After picking him up Kanishka opened her robe as she cradled him removing his binky and without a word Danny's mouth was all ready on Kanishka nipple drinking the warm milk and getting a hard on as Kanishka got the baby food ready. Feeling bad as she knew she could not take him outside, as she know this was not her land and if people see her baby they both would get in trouble.

Kanishka had already made plans for her baby and decided she would put his big boy clothes on him. She didnt trust a sitter with him being a newborn and didnt want his behavior to revert. After breakfast she would talk to Dannykins about playing a game of pretend.

Danny finished the first breast and she moved him to the other fixing herself eggs and sausage she made a bowl of infant cereal adding applesauce to give it some flavor. Since he was newborn he wasn't yet ready for being on an all milk diet but soon he would. 

Kanishka gently took her breast from Danny making him fuss a bit. " Oh I know angel but let mommy get this in your tummy then you can finish." She put him in the purple highchair and couldn't help but awe as he reached out wanting to be held. She slid the tray in place and fastened a bib around her angels neck. Kanishka sat down in front of him and proceeded to feed him the infant cereal. It was messy at first as Danny was fussy at first before settling and letting her feed him. She took her time feeding him and herself enjoying the time with her little one.

When Danny was taken off Kanishka he sniffled and said. "Mommy I-I was not done yet." But then he was put into a highchair and a bowl of what looked like baby food was put in front of him and a bib was put on him. "C-Come on mommy I-I don't wanna eat baby food sniff."

But even with protests, Kanishka soon started to feed him. The baby food tasted yucky and he tried not to eat getting messy but soon he was eating it. After breakfast, Danny felt a little better. "Mommy I-I mean miss Kanishka can we talk like grown ups pwease I-I mean please."

Kanishka chuckled and wipes his face with a wipe putting the dirty dishes in the sink." Well baby there is only one grownup here that I see". She removed the tray and took him from the high chair. "You can talk while mommy gets you changed and dressed for the day." She chuckled feeling his diaper was wet. She laid Danny on the changing table strapping him down. She unlocked the panties sliding them off and opening his diaper she set to wiping him down as she let him talk.

Danny blushed when Kanishka said that she was the only grownup around here. After Danny was out of the highchair and laid down on the changing  and his wet diaper was off him he squirmed as he was being wipped.

"P-P-P-Pwease stop mommy I-I mean miss Kanishka this i-is still my home and w-we need sob to talk." Danny soon started to get teary eyed as he was soom getting another hard on. "Why is this baby stuff getting me so trued on?" Danny thought as he tried hard not to cum.

Kanishka smiled and enjoyed his squirming as she saw him get hard. She begins to gently stroke him and kisses the head of his pee pee. "Looks like your enjoying yourself to me. You've been such a good baby this morning. Mommy is going to reward you". She begins gently sucking his cock head and stroking him. " Be a good baby Dannykins cum for mommy". She smiled knowing he was confused by everything but she would help him to understand in time that he was truly her sissy baby. Within a few strokes Danny was cuming all over himself. Kanishka laughed in delight. She used a wipe to clean him up before sliding a fresh diaper under his bum. With his legs raised she slid two suppositories into his bum so he would be using his diapers without fail all day. Kanishka powdered Danny's bum and fastened the fresh diaper onto Danny.