LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

Danny looked like a toddler as he cried after he premature ejaculation, soon he was picked up by Kanishka and soon that sweet motherly way of hers started make him feel weird again, making him feel happy, humiliated and turned on.

Then Danny's shame he felt his dick was getting hard again, but before he could say anything Kanishka started to gently stroke it. "AHHHHH ST-ST-STOP MOMMY I-I WAAAAAAAAA." Danny tried to clam down, but with the way Kanishka was touching him, calling him Dannykins like he was a baby he could not, hell he could not even call her Kanishka but instead calling her mommy.

"M-M-sob-Mommy I-I mean AHHHHHHHHHH." with the way  Kanishka was rubbing him, talking to him and treating him. Danny soon came again getting his cume on his amazon made couch and a bit on Kanishka.

Kanishka chuckled as the baby boy tries to fight the pleasure she gave him. "Shhh it's okay sweetie let mommy make you feel good. Can Dannykin make cummies for mommy?" She cooed to him like the little toddler her portrayed and sure enough he came in her hand squirting some on the couch.

Kanishka kissed Danny's forehead and carried him to the changing table where she laid him down. " I know a little one who is ready for a nap after making such big cummies." 

She could see he was tired between being nervous about his responsibilities as her host, wetting himself, having his first spanking and know ejaculating twice back to back it would were any little out. Kanishka wiped her hand clean with a wipe before cleaning up Danny wiping his penis and his bum before sliding a nice thick diaper under his bottom. She sprinkled a liberal amount of powder and taped the diaper closed around him. The crib already set in a corner she carried the little to the crib which was much too tall for him to get out on his own and laid him down. Covering Danny with a soft warm blue blanket she gently rubbed his back.  " Take a nap baby we can talk afterwards".

Danny sobbed after after he come, not helped by the way Kanishka spook to him calling him Dannykin and calling herself mommy. When Kanishka kissed his forehead Danny felt like putty in her hands. After she got up and took him to the big changing table, Danny knew this had to be some weird lucid dream. 

So when Kanishka this beautiful amazon woman took out some baby wipes Danny could do was let this weird dream happen. After getting wipped penis and bottom was wiped and a nice thick diaper under, All Danny could say in his sleepy state of mind was, "N-Noooo mommy I-I no wanna wear diapees m-me big boy."

After being powered and the nice thick diaper was taped on him Danny could not help but giggle as he was taken to the giant crib and laid down in it.  After being covered with the soft warm blue blanket and his back being gently rubbed, Danny's thumb went right into his mouth and he soon started to suck it like a baby.

Kanishka gently removed Danny's thumb quickly slipping a large yellow little sized paci between his lips.  Her little Dannykins napping she started moving things into his bedroom removing his clothes replacing them with onsies,overalls,footie pajamas etc. Next she packed away his underwear filling the drawers with diapers. She was glad his bed was actually made for an Amazon so she'd be able to sleep in the same room as him.

Kanishka decided she would move his crib after the nap. She continued quietly putting things away and even setup a play pen for her little in the middle of the living room

Satisfied with her work she stacked the boxes with Danny's big boy things in the closet before turning on her computer to get some work done.

As Kanishka worked she thought about her own baby and how she missed her, then her thoughts turn on what if she could take Dannykins with her to her home and how her own little one could never be lonely again.

After getting some work done there was a knock on the door, she went to it and smiled as the last of the clothes she ordered had come. After singeing she open the box and in there was the mostly girly little girl clothes anyone had ever seen from dresses, a baby bonnet and to frilly diaper covers. things her own little one had at home.

Kanishka couldn't help but remember when her baby girl got her first dress. Unpacking all the frilly cute baby girl clothes brought back such memories.  She and her little one were rarely apart in fact she would have been on this trip had it not been so last minute. Kanishka knew her little loved being with her mommy but she also knew she needed to be around another little possibly a sister.

She looked to little Dannykins and could see her and her little Lila-bell getting along perfectly. Still it was to soon for those thoughts. As she finished unpacking Danny's phone rang it was his superiors. She didn't want to wake her little from his nap and so she quickly answered.

" Hello....this is Kanishka,  Danny is being an excellent aid and host to me....he's actually unavailable now he's running an errand for me. I can let him know you called but we will be quite busy so he can catch up with you in the office tomorrow yes? ......perfect yes I will have a good evening". She hung up the phone. This would be a stressor for her Dannykins. Kanishka quickly tossed the phone in the closet with the other belongings after removing its battery.

After a good bit of time Danny soon started to wake up, after rubbing his sleepy eyes he felt something oddly soft on his waste but forgot about it as he saw that he was not in his own bed but a crib.

Danny then shoot like a bullet remembering what happened, he then thrower off the blanket and so the big thick diaper. "W-what the fuck? WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL." Danny yelled as he ripped off the diaper before trying to get out of the crib.

Kanishka heard her Dannykins swearing and trying but failing to get put of his crib. She frowned, no baby of hers would use such vulgar language. As she walked up she saw he also ripped off his diaper. " Bad Dannykins you need your diapers for if you go potty".

She swiftly picked him up. Dannykins Unfortunately had earned another punishment. She went to the bathroom and grabbed a bar of soap getting it wet she sho ed the bar into his mouth. " If you spit this out your spanking starts over." With that she sat on the toilet and started spanking her babies bare bottom.

" Good littles dont use such vulgar words, if you wanted out of your crib you should ha e called for mommy. Only mommy takes off your diapers". Each word was accentuated with a spank to get the message across. When Kanishka was done Dannykins little bottom was a bright pink and warm.

When Danny saw Kanishka he swore up and down at her calling her ever name in the book till he was picked up. Danny fought as he was taken into the second bathroom the one for amazons. Danny could not see what Kanishka was doing but then she shoved the big bar of soap right into his mouth making his eyes go wide, but before he could spit it out he was soon over Kanishka's lap again he getting another spanking.

Danny kicked as Kanishka give his little bottom a hard smack making him scream and all most cry in pain, when it was over Kanishka put him down and Danny soon put his hands on it rubbing to stop the pain.

Kanishka removed the bar of soap from her crying Dannykins mouth. "Now if your ready you can apologize to mommy and we can get you into a fresh diaper and dressed".  As he stood now Danny was completely naked. Kanishka new most littles fought like this at first her little one did and she suspected Dannh would be no different but she wouldn't tolerate such vulgar language. 

Kanishka frowned but stood up. " If that's how you feel Danny I'll inform your superiors you don't want me in your home and request they put me in a hotel. I won't hesitate to inform them of your course language to a foreign potential business partner when I refuse to work with them tomorrow. I refuse to be disrespected by anyonw but especially a small boy who can't even keep his cum in his little pee pee long enough to have actual sex!" She walked out of the bathroom and grabbed her suitcase changing into a pair of shorts and a tank top bra less her nipples poked through the top. Kanishka called to Danny " who do I call regarding my hosting for the night".

Danny went right out of the bathroom and looked at Kanishka. "I-I-If you tell the superiors anything I-I said I-I will call the cops and get you arrested you dumb big bitch a-and my pee pee i-is not little its big." 

Kanishka had enough and grabbed Danny, she would not be talked to by someone like him and besides all this stuff she got would go to waste and her money would have been used for nothing. 

Kanishka frowned, she was going to give him a night to cool down but now she had enough.  " That's it,  you want to be a little brat then I'll treat you as such. You obviously don't know who holds the power in this relationship." She laid him on the changing table.

Immediately she strapped his arms above his head.  " You want to be a naughty little, then I'll teach you how to behave". Kanishka quickly triple diapered Danny. Opening a drawer she took out yellow and pink plastic locking panties.  She pulled the panties over his diapers and locked them in place.

Kanishka took out yellow locking mittens and pulled them over his hand once locked his hand were useless to him. She took out another pacifier with a large nipple and shoved it into his mouth using the ribbons to secure the paci in place. " Little Dannykins is going to learn to depend on his mommy from now on because he cant do anything for himself". Kanishka opened his dresser and took out a turquoise blue onesie. She unstrapped Danny and dressed him in the onsie. Changed Kanishka put Danny in the crib. "Now baby Dannykins will stay right here until din din and then it will be sleepy time. Cry, scream your just a baby throwing a fit. You will learn naughty babies are not rewarded." She took out her phone to call his superiors." Hi Kanishka again,  I am going to need alot of assistance from Danny. Can he be excused for the week to assist me?  Oh that's perfect...and I'll see you tomorrow to go over your proposal....Excellent 10 it is". 

Danny fought and screamed as he was soon triple diapered put into yellow and pink plastic locking panties, locking mittens and big pink pacifier was put into his mouth and tied to place. After being dressed Danny tied to get the baby stuff off him but could not and when Kanishka called his bosses he tried to yell for help but with the pacifier and could not.

After Kanishka asked if he could be excused for the week, Danny got on his tummy, pounded his fists and kicked his legs like a baby.

Kanishka looked at Danny. " Aww my little Dannykins is having a tantrum." She went to the kitchen and began making herself something for dinner. Kanishka could feel her breast filling with milk. Dannykins would be nursed and put to bed in the next couple hours.  Whether he was masturbated before bed depended on her little behavior. After putting a casserole in the oven Kanishka went to the living room and put on cartoons Danny could watch from his crib.  " When Dannykins calms down mommy will let him sit in the playpen and watch cartoons".

Kanishka cooed to Danny. " Is baby done having a tantrum". She picked up Danny and bounced him. " Little Dannykins is so cute. He's gonna be a good wittle baby for mommy yes he is". She tickled his tummy and then sat him int the play pen where he could better see his cartoon show. The playpen had an array of plushie animals and soft baby blocks.

When Kanishka started to coo at him Danny tired to say he needed to go to the bathroom, but she picked him up and bounced him like a baby and soon tickled his tummy. Danny kicked and tried hard not to wet himself. After being put into play pen Danny tried to say he needed to pee but do to the big pacifier in his mouth he could not talk right at all.

But then Danny got an idea and got the blocks and spilled out the word PEE.

• 3 weeks later...

Kanishka chuckled as she saw baby Dannykins spell PEE with his blocks. She leaned over the play pen. " Does mommies baby have to make pee pee". She cooed to him. "  My little Dannykins is so silly.  You have your nice dry diapers on sweetie. Go ahead go pee pee for mommy". Kanishka knew he would probably try to hold it.  He had nursed from both breast earlier so she knew his bladder was full and it was a losing battle.  The first diapey was a struggle for her princess back home to but she learned to love them and little baby Danny would to. Kanishka went to the kitchen where she fixed her own dinner of steak and potatoes. She could feel that familiar fullness in her breast as they swelled with milk. It was now about 5 , she decided she would eat than bathe her little one and he could nurse before bed so he'd go to sleep with a warm full tummy. Kanishka sat in the living room and smiled at the little in his play pen as she proceeded to eat her meal.

When Kanishka told Danny to use the diaper Danny's face went red as he tried to say no, tried to cures but with the big pacifier in his mouth all that came out was baby talk. When 5 came around Danny felt like his bladder would explode, the breast milk he had, had hit him and now Danny was fighting with all his mitt not to wet himself.

When Danny looked and saw Kanishka sitting down with her food, he tried to say. "Pwease i am sorry I-I need to go potty." But it only came out as baby talk because of the pacifier.

Kanishka finished her meal and saw Danny was still struggling to hold it. " Aww is baby having fun with his toys? Don't worry baby mommy will give you more milkies after your bath." Kanishka went to the kitchen and washed her dishes. Coming back out she picked up Danny. " Does baby need help wetting his diapey?" She cooed and cradled him in her lap as she sat on the couch. Kanishka cooed to the fussy little and began rubbing his tummy bouncing him gently in her lap. " Its okay all babies use their diapers you'll feel better after and then mommy can give you a bath".

Danny was in a lot of pain as he held his pee in, feeling if he did not go soon his whole bladder would explode. When Kanishka picked him up and cooed and cradled him he would have gotten a hard on if not for the pee.

Danny shock his head no as he Kanishka cooed and started to rub his tummy and bouncing him gently in her lap. "NOOOO STOP PWEASE I-I NEED TO FUCKING PEE." Danny again tried to say but come out only as baby talk with the big pacifier in his mouth.

With what strength Danny had he manged to get free and fall on the floor, it was luck he did not pee himself from hitting the floor, Danny soon tried to get the diaper off him as he rolled around. But with his frantic moving about his bladder could no longer take it and soon to his great horror Danny was wetting himself as he let out a scream. 

Kanishka quickly picked up Danny. " Oh baby are you okay". She slid two fingers into the diaper. " Looks like someone wet his diapey". Putting him on her hip she gently patted his wet bottom. " it's okay sweetie all babies use their nappies". She carried him to the bathroom where an infant tub sat in the Amazon sized bath. Sitting her crying little on the floor she began filling the little bath with lukewarm water.

Danny kicked and cried as he wet the diaper, no not just wet it, he soaked it. When Kanishka picked him up and unlocked the baby pants to his humiliation Kanishka slid two fingers into the diaper checking if it was wet, after seeing it was she took him to the Amazon bathroom. All Danny could do was cry and suck on the big pacifier in his mouth tied to his mouth.