LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

After the spanking Dannykins despite still crying will relieve to finally be put into a new diaper and pink footed PJs, she was even morally to start to nurse greedy suckling on her mommy's breast the warm milk soon silent thing and soothing her, she was in her own little world she didn't even pick up the sounds of Lila-bell's moaning.

She only registered her big sister when she too was starting to nurse after a good 3 minutes both little ones were fed and burped both were ready for bed, when Dannykins was put into the big crib she looked around looking for her baby and pacifier when she couldn't find either he sniffled and put her arms to her mommy. "Mommy I want my b-baby and pacifier mommy sob."

Kanishka smiled seeing Dannykins was slowly getting adjusted to her knew life. "Aww don't cry princess. Mommy didn't forget. "She clips a purple pacifier to Dannykins jammies then hands her,  her doll before doing the same for Lila-bell. "Okay girls tomorrow is a long day so no staying up playing go night night or mommy will put you girls in separate cribs". Tucking both girls in Kanishka have them each a kiss before turning off the light and switching on the night light. She went to her office to adjust her schedule to take care of Dannykins over the next 10 days of healing. 

Kanishka knew that the crib separation would be hard on both girls, but when Dannykins teeth were going to be removed she needed to make sure that she would not do anything to really Lila and had plenty of space to heal, plus the separation would make Dannykins desperate and needy for contact from Lila-bell. Kanishka made sure to do plenty of research on teeth removal and what to do and not to do both physically and psychologically after the procedure.

Kanishka called to order a second crib to be delivered in the morning after Lila-bell was dropped off. She knew the girls would hate being a part but in the end it was for the best.  Dannykins needed to heal and knowing how rambunctious Lila-bell could be separate cribs and playtime for the next few days would be necessary. Making sure everything was ordered and prepared Kanishka watched a movie with Susan before turning in for the night.  

The next morning she woke early at 5AM. Getting dressed she gently picked up her sleeping Dannykins wrapping the sleeping baby in a warm blanket before taking her out to the car.  Getting Dannykins secured in the carseat Kanishka went over everything once more with Susan before taking off to the dental office.

It was quite early in the morning when Susan had woken up, technically it was actually still dark out but you need to wake up early to see her employer off and to get all her instructions for the day.

When she was outside she shivered a bit due to the cold, but the cold feeling soon turned into a warmth as she saw her boss carrying her sleeping new baby outside. Dannykins look positively adorable still wearing her pink footed jammies she finally sucked her pacifier and hugged her doll cuddling in the warm blanket as she slept soundly. Susan nodded her head writing down all of her bosses instructions before watching her then the car and drive off. 

Dannykins had had awoken due to the sound of a car or being blared as well as a few other noises when she woke up, she looked around very confused this wasn't her Nursery this was the car, "m-mommy?" Was also she could say as she slowly started to wake up in her car seat.

Kanishka spoke softly the car nice and warm as she drove. "Shhh your okay baby. It's still early close your eyes and hug dolly go back to sleep." The car continued to go down the highway. 30 minutes later Kanishka parked outside the dentist office. Making sure Dannykins was bundled up warm she carried the sissy baby inside. It was quiet as this was the surgery office and they had the first appointment of the day. Kanishka signed in and was lead to a backroom where she was given a bottle of milk to give Dannykins this milk was laced with a sleeping sedative so the sissy baby would sleep through the surgery. 

Dannykins was worried at first but the car was nice and warm it was still very early, she then closed her eyes push a little before wetting her diaper, sighing happily and going back to sleep. By the time Dannykins had woken up Kanishka was smiling down to her before removing the pacifier, "m-mommy were?" She was asking but then the rubber nipple of a bottle was placed in her mouth, sucking it.

It was 6:30 and Dannykins was still very sleepy, and a tiny bit hungry she only stopped suckling and sniffled out feeling her tummy grumble, "Mommy I-I gotta." But it was to late Dannykins body acted without her consent and after one long fart filled her diaper, already tears were forming in her eyes, but Kanishka just passed her bottom, told her she was proud of her and gently humed the lullaby. Dannykins focused on suckling the bottle, the weird sound she heard soon were buzzing around her, but soon the sounds and noises dolled away before they disappear completely when she went back to sleep unbeknown to her od what she was going to go through and wake up too.

Once Dannykins was asleep Kanishka quickly changed her little ones diaper.  Within minutes she was taken away to the operating room. The surgery lasted 4 hours before Dannykins was moved to the recovery room.  The little sissy mouth was packed with gauze and she was given something for the pain so she be numb for a few hours after she woke. 

While waiting for Dannykins to wake Kanishka some with the dental surgeon regarding how the procedure went, recovery,  and proper care of her little one's mouth for the next few weeks. She knew Dannykins would only be nursing for the first 2 weeks as her gums had to heal enough before she could start eating even baby food. 

When Dannykins did wake up she felt strange, her mouth felt numb when she tried to close her mouth something felt off, but you couldn't quite put her finger on it. She didn't know where she was, she could see that she was in some sort of a crib but one made of metal and there were noises all around her sounds of crying screaming begging, cursing, doors being open and closed, things on wheels squeaking by and people talking.

It all started to fill Dannykins with fear and panic even worse she didn't have her pacifier or her baby doll but what really made her scared was the fact that she couldn't see Kanishka any ware. Dannykins soon tried to call for her mommy, but there was something in her mouth that made talking difficult and combined with her mouth and jaw practically being numb it was impossible all she could do was start to cry.

Kanishka had just finished her conversation with the doctor when she heard her little one start to cry. Stepping inside she gently picked up her fussy baby.  "There's mommies baby.  Hi princess,  you did such a good job for the doctor.  Shh your okay,  I know baby it feels funny but the numbing will wear off. We don't want our little princess mouth to hurt so the numbing is good for now."

The doctor came in and asked Kanishka to set the baby on the exam table.  Gently she laid Dannykins down where she was strapped down to keep her immobile.  The doctor opened Dannykins mouth slowly removing the gauze. He began inspecting Dannykins gums. "Hmm everything looks good.  As you can see all your little ones teeth came out beautifully. The gums will be quite sensitive so as we discussed liquid diet for the next 2 weeks then we'll see if she's ready to go back to soft food at her next appointment." He applied fresh gauze filling Dannykins mouth once again. "Remember to change the gauze every 3 hours and use the prescribed medicines to help with any pain and to keep those pretty gums clean." 

Kanishka thanked the doctor as she picked up her sissy baby once more. "Again thanks for squeezing us in. Your work is beautiful as always we'll see you in 2 weeks. " She got Dannykins wrapped in a light blanket and carried her to the car.

When Dannykins saw Kanishka a thought about yelling cursing at her appeared but it was a neatly squashed by the confusion, fear and numbing so she immediately put up her arms. But when Dannykins was put on the exam table she try to get up but felt as weak as a newborn, she couldn't even fight the doctor who had her immobilized. Soon the gauze was taken out of her mouth and the realization hit her especially when she tasted the tasted blood in her mouth. Her eath were all gone.

Immediately she began a new round of crying, even when Kanishka bundled her up in the warm soft blanket she still cried her mind above with all sorts of emotions fear anger horror embarrassment resentment. She wanted to kill Kanishka, but that desire disappeared to wanting her pacifier, her dolly, her diaper changed and most of all her big sister.

Kanishka felt bad her baby was crying but she couldn't give her the pacifier for a week. She gave Dannykins her dolly after she was buckled in the carseat.  Getting in the car she called Susan as she drove home.  "Hey Susan we're leaving now.  Did the 2nd crib get dropped off? We're you able to get everything for our little princess? "

Kanishka know that Dannykins would have to have her hands put into lockable mittens to keep her thumb out of her mouth, she knew it would be quite unbearable for the little one but unfortunately it would be needed. Susan had been busy setting up the crib when her boss called, "oh yes the crib has arrived on schedule I'm just setting it up now, how's Dannykins doing?"

"She's numb for now but fussy.  It's a big change and I'm sure she's scared. Still nothing we won't get her through. We're you able to pick up her medications? Also for this week at least we'll have to keep the girls apart while Dannykins is healing. I know this is gonna be hard on the girls but I think it'll be for the better." Kanishka peeked back on Dannykins her little mouth packed with gauze. 

"Yes I was able to pick up the medication and I already gave a talk to Lila-bell about what's going to be happening, she was upset about it and was quite fussy and had to get spanking, but I believe he understands she's just not happy about it." Sarah said as she was going over the instructions one more time and getting back to setting up the new crib.

Meanwhile Dannykins felt like she was in her own personal hell as she rocked back and forth in her carset, her eyes closed and hugging her dolly hoping all this with a horrible nightmare.

30 minutes later they pulled up to home. Kanishka picked up Dannykins talking the baby climbing up her doll inside.  She went into the nursery climb softly to her.  "Everything's okay princess.  Your mommies sweet little baby is you are." She laid Dannykins on the changing table and opened her soggy diaper. Gently she wiped Dannykins clean and got her into a fresh diaper. "Mommies poor baby you haven't had anything to eat for hours." Kanishka grabbed a pair of lockable mittens. Though Danny was fussy she easily got the mittens on her.  Locking them firmly around her wrist before removing the gauze from Dannykins mouth gently.  "Let's get mommies baby fed. " She cooed sitting in the rocking chair as she gave Dannykins one of her milk filled breast to gently suckle milk from.

When Dannykins saw that she was home she started to fuss as she desperately wanted her big sister the comfort her, but she was taken to her Nursery before being changed and those awful lot will mittens placed on her. When Kanishka  showed her nipple she immediately start the suckle part hunger and part attempt to get rid of the awful taste of blood in her mouth she really drank until she was full.

Meanwhile back at daycare Lila-bell set in the big play castle in the room, she was upset not only did she have to get spanking at the drugstore she was told that she couldn't be with her new baby sister for a while do to having her teeth taken out, she understood, but it still really upset her though.

Kanishka hummed softly as Dannykins suckled milk from her breast. As she would only be missing the next two weeks for all meals Kanishka knew Dannykins would need both her breast to be kept full. When her little one was done with one breast she gently moved her to the other to drink until she full. After burping Dannykins Kanishka reapplied fresh gauze in her mouth.  "Such a big day today o think mommies baby needs some cuddles and cartoons." She took Dannykins to her room cuddling the upset baby as she turned on toddler cartoons for her to watch. 

Ms. Linda the preschool teacher was aware of Lila-bell spanking earlier and informed about her new little sister. She knelt down by Lila-bell. "Hi little Lila, how come we're not playing with our friends today?"

Ms. Linda with quite beautiful despite being in her late 40s with sandy blonde hair and tan skin, she was loved by all the littles to the point that some even called her mommy. Lila then looked up at her, her eyes still a little rad from crying, "I don't wanna." Was all she could say, Maisie, Lizzie little sister came over wanting to see what was going on.

Linda smiled. " I heard you have a knew little sister. It must be fun being the big sissy in the house now.  Your nanny told me your sissy is have a big appointment today.  I'm sure she'll need her big sissy to make her feel better.  Don't worry sweetie your sissy will be fine."  She looked to Maisie. "Well hello Maisie are you checking on your friend.  I'm sure Lila-bell appreciates it. You girls have fun and play nice." She went to check on other Littles in the playground.

Maisie smiled a she climbed up and day by Lila.  "Hi Lila, was da matta?" She asked a purple binky in her mouth. 

Lila-bell appreciated miss Linda's words she was right Lila did have important job as a big sister, it just wasn't fair that she couldn't spend as much time as she wanted to with Dannykins, especially during bed nap and bedtime when they would be sleeping in separate cribs. Even those miss Susan said that it wouldn't be forever and it was just so Danny could have space and privacy, something about how she was going to go through a lot of things it might hurt herself or Lila.

Still was not fair those. Lila-bell thought to herself, she was immediately pulled out of her train of thought when Maisie showed up, really smiled at the little, she liked Maisie even if her big sister was a butt sometimes, she honestly couldn't wait for Dannykins to be brought over to daycare with her, she wanted to introduce her little sister to all her friends especially Maisie, if Lila remembered right Maisie was from the other side of the world like Danny. "Hay Maisie I gots a panking." Lila said before rubbing her bottom again.

Maisie sucked her pacifier sitting beside Lila-bell. "Ouch pankins no fun. You want me rub it bwetta?" Maisie had been in daycare for 5 years now.  She spent the first 2 years fighting trying to get free. Little still talk about the rebellion she had started with a few other little from the other side of the world. By year 3 she realized there was no going back and went through a lot of depressive episodes.  The last two years she had learned to be happy in her new life with her mommy and big sisters.  She had both a little big sissy and a grown up giantess big sister. "I heard you tell sissy you have a baby sister.  Is her gonna come to daycare?"

Meanwhile was asking Dannykins from her nap.  It was time for her medicine as the numbing agent should be wearing off and the gauze needed to be changed. She cooed to Dannykins laying the sissy baby on the changing table and giving her tummy. "Time for mommies little princess to wake up."

Lila-bell smiled at Maisie she liked her again even if her big sister was a butt, she nodded her head before going across the little lap inside halfway when her sore bottom was being rubbed. "She is but mommy and miss Susan says its going to be awhile do to the fact her teeths were takes out." Maisie had the flinch she remembered how her teeth had been removed years ago it certainly was not fun experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Dannykins woke up, at first she didn't know what was going on but smiled when she saw that she was in her Nursery but then she felt a slight pain in her mouth and realized what it happened. It didn't take long for fresh tears to form in her eyes especially when the gauze was removed from her mouth, "m-mommy why?" Dannykins said although it was barely audible due to how weak she felt, the numbness in her mouth and just how scared she felt too.

Maisie smiled she had developed a little crush on Lila-bell over the years and like spending time with her. She was pretty sure her big sissy knew that and that's why they always fought. Maisie gently rubbed Lila-bell sore bum bum. Hearing that her little sissy went to the dentist she flinched and wet her diaper remembering her own recovery from then. "Your sissy gonna need you to be a good big sissy. She's probably really scared and upset." Maisie knew like her big sissy Lila-bell was a little from this side of the world. She had never experienced independence or bodily autonomy. Heck no little on this side even experienced having teeth having them removed from a very early age. "When your sissy is all better I hope we can be friends."

Kaniska cooed softly as she gently cleaned and applied a gel to Dannykins gums. The gel would protect the sensitive gums from infection and also help with the swelling. The gel in place she began packing Dannykins mouth with fresh gauze again. "Is okay princess mommies here. Mommy will make it all better."

She checked Dannykins diaper and it was wet.  Kanishka made quick work of changing her diaper before carrying her to the leaving room.  Kanishka gently laid Dannykins on an infant play mat. Different soft objects dangling above her head to keep her entertained. "You just play here baby mommy will turn on some music." Kanishka turned on soft lullabies to keep a calm atmosphere for the stressed little.

Lila-bell smiled when Maisie started to gently rub her bottom, taking her pacifier she put in her mouth and started to suck it instantly feeling better. "I wnow maishie." She said before taking her pacifier out to talk better, "I know and I will, but its still not that I can't spend all the time with her like we're going to have to be sleeping in separate cribs."

Maisie let out a sigh she also had to experience that, partly from keeper her from hurting anyone especially herself, she even had to wear thick lockable mittens and booties keeping her hands secured and her crawling, and the other part to keeping her semi-isolated during nap time and bedtime was to make her desperately needy for her big sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dannykins sobbed and squirmed as the gel like substance was put on her gums reactionally she tried to bite, but only to make her start to cry as it only reinforced the fact that she was now toothless. After the gel and fresh gauze was put into her mouth, after she had her diapers changed and was lade onto a play mat with a bunch of pretty dangling toys made for infants about her head.

But then a thought came into her head as her hands slowly moved to her mouth, but then she felt someone or someones had grabbed her wrists looking up it was her mommy and miss Susan who had let out a sigh of relief before turning her attention to her boss and apologizing, "sorry I forgot we needed this." in one hand she had a pair of Dannykins lockable mittens which instantly made her fuss. "No no I don'th wanth ith no mommy waaaaaaaaaaa." She cried as Kanishka looked at her little one with a heartbroken look on her face.