LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

Lila cooed gently rocked Dannykins as she fussed and put the pacifier back in her mouth. " aww your such a cranky princess. Does baby sissy need her poopy diapey cleaned? Dannykins is such a silly baby grown ups don't go poopy in diapeys. Princess Dannykins is in a very full diapey so you can't be a grown up silly. Big sissy and dolly will give you cuddles until mommy comes okay sissy?" Lila-bell picked yo Dannykins doll handing it to her as she made soft cooing sounds to her.

"B-But I am a grown up I am, I-I sniff had a job u-until that crazy bitch kidnapped me." A new set of tears were gently falling from Danny's eyes, but then before he could say another word immediately Lila had stopped cuddling him and pulled him down making him lay across her lap, almost making Danny wet himself. "H-Hay what?" Danny said not knowing what was happening at this path for fire dropped from his mouth.

Lila sighed she knew Dannykins wouldn't like this put she couldn't let her baby sissy keep using such naughty words. She turned Dannykins over on her lap her little padded rear facing up. "Princesses shouldn't use such naughty words or tell lies. Sissy is going to give you a spanking so you learn better Dannykins." It was then Dannykins would see Lila-bell had the paddle she had gifted the day before beside her. Raising the paddle Lila-bell delivered swift and quick spanks to Dannykins padded bottom.

At first Danny was confused he didn't really understand what was going on until we saw the paddle and he immediately tried to escape, but Lila stopped him, "no no no noooooo." Danny said before letting out a yelp when the new paddle made contact with his padded bottom making a squish sound due to the fact his diaper was full, it lessened the impact and the pain but up the humiliation especially when Danny's bladder gave out making him wet himself.

Lila-bell have Dannykins 15 firm spanks with the paddle.  When she was done she gave Dannykins her pacifier sitting her on the floor. "Now be a good baby sissy and take a timeout. When your done no more naughty words or telling stories about being a grown up." Lila-bell went to the other side of the play pen putting her paddle away before returning to her tea party with the dollies and stuffed animals. Kanishka saw everything and was proud of how Lila took care of her naughty baby sissy. 

Kanishka also knew that the spanking was more humiliating then painful due to the impacts being softened with Danny full diaper, but she would make sure Danny would get a proper spanking from Lila-bell later. But right now she had a new video of her little girls to upload.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Danny was sniffling and sobbing as he was made to sit in a corner of the playpan, his bottom did not hurt after the spanking thanks to his full diaper. But he was still absolutely humiliating and he desperately needed a change.

Kanishka uploaded the newest video of Lila-bell with Dannykins from her helping her baby sissy fill her diaper to her first spanking. The video uploaded Kanishka came to the play pen. "Smells like there's a little princess who needs a change. Which one of mommies babies made a poopy in her diapers." 

Lila-bell giggles. "Not me mommy I'm having a tea party. Dannykins made poopies in her diapeys!"

Kanishka held her hand out to Dannykins. "Come to mommy princess let's get you in a fresh diapey." She cooed to the sissy baby.  

Lila-bell went over and helped Dannykins get into crawling position. Patting her messy diapered bottom she smiled.  "Go get changed sissy,  then we can play some more. "

Danny perked up when he heard the word diaper change but still he stayed in time out, not sure if Lila-bell would let him. But when Lila-bell helped him into a crawling position and patted his messy diapered bottom yelp and sniffle he was relieved as he slowly started the crawl over to his mommy. Before getting on his knees and lifting his arms up wanting to be picked up when got to his new mommy.

Kanishka picked uo Dannykins putting the stinky baby on her waist. "There's my poopy princess. Let's go get you changed." She carried Dannykins to the nursery. Securing the sissy baby to the changing table  she set about changing her diaper. Kanishka cooed and tickled Dannykins as she wiped the baby clean of the messy diaper. Kanishka powdered Dannykins bottom before taping a fresh diaper around her slim waist. As she was picking Dannykins up her cellphone rang. "Hello....this is her...Oh Dr.Tyst...yes we're doing fine. Oh you do?  We'd love to take that appointment.  Okay we'll see you tomorrow morning" She hung up kissing Dannykins forehead before placing the sissy back in the play pen with her sister. 

Danny was relieved when he was taken to the changing table and finally changed, sucking his pacifier more happily even moaning slightly when the cold wet wipes touched his privates. After being changed into a pretty girly diaper Danny was feeling a lot better, but unknown that he was going to be spanked again by Lila-bell and this time on his bear bottom.

When Danny was put in the changing table, he could not help but look at his new diaper it was this pink childish thing with cartoon unicorns and animals dressed as princesses or knights, it made him blush, but somehow a bit happy has he started to rub the front of it.

Crinklz Tab-Style Briefs Adult Printed Diapers 1 of 3

Kanishka went to the kitchen to mark Dannykins dental appointment had been moved up to tomorrow morning. She then went the playroom she'd not yet shown Dannykins and got a pink armless chair and brought it to the living room. "Lila, sissy is all changed now you did a good job giving sissy spankies but naughty words are bare bottom spankies. Be a good girl and get the paddle you made for sissy and come sit here." While Lila-bell ran to get the paddle Kanishka picked up Danny. "Mommies poopy princess used some very naughty words and told sissy lies. I want you to be a good girl when sissy gives you, your spankies." When Lila sat down Kanishka helped her lay Dannykins over her lap pulling the diaper down to expose the little sissies bottom. "Okay Lila-bell 20 spanks make them good we don't want t sissy using naughty words or telling lies at daycare right?"

Lila-bell rested the paddle on Dannykins bottom while listening to mommy. "Don't worry mommy Lila-bell will help Dannykins learn no more no no words and lying is bad."  She rubbed the paddle softly against Dannykins bottom. "Okay sissy you heard mommy 20 spanks then we can cuddle." She raised the paddle being it down quick and hard letting Danny adjust to the sting of the spank before she continued the  spanking. 

When Danny was told he was getting another spanking he immediately tried to get away, "no no no nooooo, I-I already get spanked," Danny said his new girly childish voice cementing the fact that he was a baby like Lila-bell. When Lila-bell started rub his bottom with cold wood of her new big sister paddle, Danny was picking crying and begging her not too.

"Lila-bell please no no please stop don't do it d-don't sob no wanna no wanna." But Lila-bell did not listen as she brought the paddle down on Danny's bear bottom and then again and again. "Waaaaaaaaaaaa stop it stop it pwease waaaaaaaaaaaa." Danny cried which only got worse when she felt her member getting hard from her sister's discipline.

When the spanking was over Lila-bell giggled feeling Dannykins hard little member been her thighs.  She gently rubbed Dannykins bottom. "It's okay sissy not more spankies. Dannykins won't use anymore naughty words or tell fibs about being a grown up right? " She cooed to the crying sissy.  Lila looked up to their mommy.  "I think I did s good job mommy Dannykins princess parts all all excited." She giggled proud of herself. 

Kanishka smiled gently taking Dannykins off Lila-bell lap pulling the sissy babies diaper back in place over her bottom and princess parts. "You did a good job Lila-bell." Holding Dannykins on her waist she looked to her. "Princess what do you say to big sissy for giving you such nice spankies?"

When the spanking was over Danny immediately put his thumb in his mouth and sucked it due to the fact that his pacifier had fallen out of his mouth during the spanking. Even with his thumb sucking Danny didn't feel any better, he realized that he desperately wanted his pacifier at his thumb was a poor substitute.

She tried to looked for it as tears and snot ran down her face, Danny only stopped his search when his mommy pulled his diaper back up by her mommy. After being asked what to say to Lila-Bell, Dannykins cried out, "I-I want my passy, I want my dolly a-a-sob-a-and baba waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mommy." Dannykins thumb still in her mouth as she sucked it trying to calm down.

Mommy gently bounced Dannykins on her hip as she gave the crying baby her pacifier.  "Such a fussy baby I think someone is ready for her nap." She looked down to Lila-bell. "Mommy is going to put sissy down for her nap then we can have cuddles and milkies for you doing such a great job being a big sister." Kanishka held Lila-bell hand getting her back into the play pen where she ran to continue her tea party. Locking the play pen closed she carried Dannykins to the nursery. Closing the blinds she sat in the rocking chair cradling the upset baby. "Mommies wittle princess needs her milkies and a nap isn't that right princess?" She cooed as she took Dannykins pacifier quickly replacing it with her full breast.

When Dannykins pacifier was placed in her mouth she immediately started the suck it starting to feel a bit better, she was even more happy when she didn't have to thank Lila-Bell for the spanking she give her. When she was at last taken to the nursery and the rubber nipple of the pacifier replaced with the nipple of Kanishka breast at first she did not suck, wanting to suck from a bottle.

But after a few gentle pats on her padded bottom and Kanishka gently squeezing her breast a little laying the milk come out Dannykins was soon suckling. Meanwhile Kanishka smiled at her little one as she feed her, she was quite happy that Dannykins first spankings from her big sister went so well, she even thought that it would not be long till Lila-Bell could take Dannykins over her lap without any help.

Kanishka gently rocked as Dannykins sucked the warm milk from her breast. A full belly she saw the fussy baby was starting to fall asleep. Kanishka easily replaced her nipple with the pacifier before laying Dannykins in the crib covering her with the soft pink baby blanket. 

Dannykins in bed Kanishka went to the living room to get Lila.  "Mommy is so proud of what a good big sister your becoming Lila-bell. Dannykins is learning so good from her big sissy." She cooed taking Lila to her own room to nurse and cuddle.  

When Kanishka praised her Lila-bell was gave the biggest smile, "Thank you mommy I really liked disciplining Dannykins, she liked it to her dolly got vary hard." Lila-bell said as she was taking up to her mommy's room, she was just so excited at having a new little sister and couldn't wait to show everyone at daycare, she even wondered if she could give Dannykins another panking at daycare after miss Sun was done panking Dannykins as all new arrivals at the daycare got spanked in front of the whole class.

Kanishka smiled as she got comfortable on her bed cradling Lila-bell in her arms. She lowered her top and unhooked her bra giving the sissy baby her nipple to nurse. "Mommies Lila-bell is such a good big sissy. I know Dannykins loves having her big sissy help take care of her.  Your baby sissy will be going to daycare soon. We'll have to make sure to pack your big sister paddle for her first day. " She gently rocked and cooed to Lila as she nursed until the sissy baby fell asleep.  Laying her on the bed beside her Kanishka covered Lila-bell with the blanket. Making sure the baby monitor in her room was on she placed pillows around Lila before going to her office. 

As that was all going on Susan had done a lot of school work done, staying in the dining room but always keeping in the ear out in case her boss called and need help with the two little ones. After giving a few emails and saving her work on her laptop the young Amazon set up cracked her back and went to make dinner.

Kanishka came into the kitchen and smiled. "So Dannykins dental appointment was moved up to tomorrow.  I'll need you to take Lila to daycare as the appointment is very early in the morning. The prescriptions have already been sent for Danny so if you could pick those up after dropping her off that would be great. I expect we'll have a fussy baby on our hands while her mouth heals over the next week."

Kanishka pureed herself some tea that helped with her milk production.  Drinking her tea as she chatted with Susan. "Oh you'll have to watch the girls next video. Lila gave her first big sissy spanking. "

Susan smiled when she her boss and smiled, "hello miss Kanishka dinner's almost ready, its going to be roast chicken with rice and gravy and broccoli. Once it's finished I'll put it in the blender for the babies and prepare your plate." 

She then sat down listened to her boss talk about Dannykins appointment and everything else, the young amazon flinched knowing that this is going to be quite difficult for the new little one, she was going to need plenty of TLC as well as spankings to get her through the shock and pain after having her teeth taken out. "Oh good for Lila I will witch it after dinner miss Kanishka." Susan made reference to the video before hearing a timer go off and preparing to finish getting dinner ready.