LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

"Your very welcome for your spankies princess". Kanishka wasn't surprised by Lila-bell request.  In fact she knew Lila-bell had been excited for her own baby sissy for this reason. "Big girl games with sissy hmmm. Sissy Dannykins just had a special appointment to remove all her silly big girl hair so you'd have to be extra gentle to sissy can you do that princess?" Kanishka knew Dannykins was penalty shocked at the conversion but from she saw since may night the little sissy would welcome playing with Lila-bell with enough encouragement. 

When Kanishka said yes Lila-bell hopped from foot to foot absolutely excited even those her bottom really hurt from the spanking she got finally getting to play big girl games with her new little sister made it worth it, Lila then looked at her mommy and asked, "Mommy can we play in our crib pwease can we so after we can takes napys togather pwease." 

Lila-bell asked with a pleading face meanwhile Danny wasn't exactly paying attention to the conversation his mind thinking about what is he going to say and how is he going to apologize for getting off on Lila's punishment.

Kanishka chuckled and picked up both babies. "Yes I think that's an excellent idea. I know how sleepy mommies babies get after big girl games." Kanishka have both babies kisses on the cheek before selling them into the crib. She made sure the baby monitor was on so she'd know when both babies were done with their fun and she'd make sure they were both securely in their diapers while they napped.

"Okay let's get you girls comfy." Staying with Dannykins she took off the sissy babies dress leaving her in her baby booties and diaper before doing the same with Lila-bell. "Okay since your playing big girl games I'll allow Lila-bell to take both of your diapers off.  Remember to be gentle with Dannykins. "

She looked to Dannykins. "Have fun with sissy and make sure she enjoys her reward for showing you how to ask for and get your daily spankies."

At first when Danny was picked up he didn't know what was going on he thought he was going to get a spanking but then he saw Lily-Bell next to him, he was confused on why he was being taken to their nursery. But Danny immediately yelled when his clothes were taken off only leaving him in his booties and diaper before being put in the crib.

Danny then saw Lily getting the same treatment before being put in the crib as well, then Danny realized what Kanishka meant by this and Danny's face went immediately with embarrassment. When Danny was left alone with his big sister Danny looked at her I mean really looked at her.

Lily-Bell had a feminine kind of body, she was curvy, petite and delicate looking her auburn hair hanging above her shoulders, Lily-Bell looked like a look like a beautiful woman from a fashion magazine, only she was a he. Danny felt nervous and scared but also confused and turned on.

(Lily-Bell can describe what she sees as she looks at Danny, also Danny has blonde hair, also don't remember what color Lily-Bell's hair was so I just picked one if you remember what it was I'll change it.)

Lila-bell smiled excited for her reward.  She looked at her baby sissy Dannykins her blonde hair in curly pigtails.  Danny was slender out slowly putting on baby fat from nursing. She had some muscle tone probably from when she played grown up. Her face was flushed red making her even more adorable than usual.  Lila-bell could feel her dolly excited in her diaper as it strained against the cotton restraint.

Lila crawled over to Dannykins and smiled.  "It's okay Dannykins big sissy will be gentle. Did you like watching me get spankies? We get to make lotsa stickies now. " She placed a hand on Dannykins diapered crotch rubbing gently. "Does Dannykins want to make stickies for sissy?"

Danny was nervous he couldn't say, he couldn't think, he couldn't really do anything as he watched Lily crawl over to him with a smile on her feminine face her eyes shining bright like stars, when she put her hand on his diapered crotch and rubbing gently Danny wanted to push away but also wanted to embrace her as he felt his hard on being rubbed.

"S-Sorry f-f-for getting hard when y-you were s-s-spanked Lila." Danny said as he desperately try to control himself and his raging erection and desires.

Lila-bell giggled and place Dannykins hand in her own erection obviously larger than his.  "Is okay Dannykins you can make it up to me can't you?"

Lila kissed Dannykins on the lips before untaping her own diaper giving Dannykins an up close view of her hard erect dolly. "Isn't my dolly pretty Dannykins? I've been so excited to share it with you. You can touch its okay. "

Danny mine was racing a hundred miles per second as Lila-bell giggled and put his hand her own erection obviously larger than his, she then plays the soft kiss on his lips witch made Danny feel weak at the knees and then the unthinkable happened Lila untapped her own diaper giving Danny an up close view of her hard erect dick.

Danny's eyes went wide in horror and amazement, there was no half glances, no far away stairs and no guessing or feeling, here it was out in the open and uncensored Lila-bell's cock. It was big, bigger then Danny's own he wasn't small but compared to Lila-bell's he felt he was.

It wasn't cartoonishly big but it was impressive, it was a clear flag of masculinity that Daniel only wished he could have and when Lila said that he could touch it Danny lost it, he first ejaculated witch started to make him tear up, but then after minute or two Danny started to wet himself witch made the little sissy cry.

Lila-bell knew Dannykins was nervous for their first play time.  She smiled and gave Dannykins a pacifier as the sissy baby cried gently pushing Dannykins to lay back. "It's okay Dannykins, big sissy will take care of everything."

Lila got on top of Danny giving kisses all over his face and neck. When Dannykins stated to settle down she untaped the sissies diaper revealing his hard erection and rubbed it against her own.  " aww your little dolly is so cute sissy." Lila-bell rubbed their dicks against each other until Dannykins began to make sounds of pleasure. "Does Dannykins want to play with sissies dolly?"

When Danny was given a pacifier he immediately sucked on it before being gently pushed down by Lily saying that she would take care of everything, then she kissed him all over his face and neck when Danny had settled down he hared the untapping his diaper revealing his erection.

Danny looked down and spat his pacifier he tried getting up but then Lila-bell rubbed her dick against his and Danny began to make sounds of pleasure, he didn't want to he wanted to fight wanted to hit her but he couldn't after everything that happened in just a couple of days Danny felt to physically drained and mentally exhausted from a mixture of fear humiliation and horniness to put much of a fight, he could only sob out in humiliation, "I want my mommy." 

Lila-bell looked at Dannykins and nodded maybe sissy was right they needed mommy for their first big girl games. "Mommy sissy needs help." Kanishka came in moments later and cooed. "Are my precious sissies having fun." 

Lila-bell pointed at Dannykins. "Sissy is little scared and wanted mommy." Kanishka smiled and nodded.  "Sure I'll help you girls get started". Kanishka put Dannykins on all fours in front of Lila who eagerly rubbed her dolly against Dannykins bottom. 

"Relax Lila-bell remember is Dannykins first time. " Kanishka put an ample amount of lube on Lila-bell dolly  before dripping it down between Dannykins  cute round butt cheeks.  She guided Lila-bell dick to Dannykins little sissy hole and slowly guided the head into Danny. "Now you girls have fun." She left the sissies to their fun. 

Lila-bell moaned and started bucking her hips forward pushing farther into Dannykins sissy hole."Mmm your right mommy this is much better."

Danny was relieved when he saw his mommy, but when she said she would help the girls get started Danny was confused even as he was put on all fours, but then it hit him what was about to happen. When felt Lila-bell's dick eagerly rubbed against his bottom Danny couldn't move he felt his whole world stopped it was like a deer caught in the Headlights, the only thing he could do was instinctively clench.

But then he snapped out of his trance when he felt Lila-bell start to go inside me, "NO NO NO P-PWASE." Danny yelled as he tried to pull away but Lila-bell grabbed his hips and slowly pushing farther into his asshole. "Oooooooooh god oh fuck no no no no ohhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Danny cried out as he felt Lila-bell penetrate him.

Lila-bell held onto Dannykins hips as she slowly pushed inch by inch inside the sissy babies tight hole. Only when she was balls deep into Dannykins did she stop holding her princess parts inside Danny as she kissed her baby sissy neck. "It's okay sissy see. Big sissy is gonna make you feel good and make big big stickies."

Lila-bell reached around taking hold of Dannykins dick and began to stroke it slowly. "It's okay every sissy is nervous the first play time." Lila-bell pulled almost all the way out before pushing back inside Dannykins moaning as she found a slow steady rhythm. 

Danny couldn't believe what was happening, but he definitely could feel it. He could feel it he could feel Lila-bell's cock inside him slowly pushing inch by inch all his clenching only made it worse, "P-P-Pull oooooout pwease oh oh oh y-your to ahhh big." Danny bagged as he thrashed about trying to get three but then Lila-bell reached around and taking hold of his dick and began to stroke it slowly.

"Ohhhh st-stop pwase." Danny begged as he thought the waves of pain and pleasure that was rushing through him as he was dominated, when Danny felt Lila-bell start to pull out Danny was relieved but then his relief turned to horror when Lila-bell pushed back inside making yell with ecstasy as Lila-bell was now getting into a rhythm of pounding, stroking and talking.

Lila-bell kissed Dannykins neck and shoulders as she pounded the sissy under her tight little hole.  "Mmm your such a good baby sissy. I love you Dannykins....don't you love sissy? You love playing big girl games don't you Dannykins?" Lila-bell started to pick up the pace as she felt Dannykins dick get hard in her hand with every stroke.

" Ahhh does sissy wanna make big cummies? You have to ask nicely Dannykins." Lila-bell enjoyed big girl games it was the only time she was in control she loved having hold of her partner orgasm withholding it until they begged as she pounded every inch of her hard dick inside them.

Danny thrashing had died down and he was now going with the motion of being pounded by his big sissy sister, she even grab his penis when he was getting hard holding it and keeping him from orgasming witch made him crazy with needing release.

When Danny was asked if he wanted to make big cummies he cried out. "Yes oh oh god pwease I-I need it I need it mommy I-I need release I ohhhh wanna cum I wanna sob cum pwase." 

Lila-bell giggled as she continued her stroke in and out of Dannykins sissy hole. " You beg so pretty sissy but I'm not mommy silly.  Ask big sissy nicely.  Beg real pretty for big sissy to let you make a big sticky. Beg to make stickies with big sissy inside you Dannykins." Lila-bell moaned as she pounded faster and harder unto Dannykins getting excited in the moment.

Lila-bell smiled finally getting what she wanted she stroked Dannykins dick to the rhythm of her strokes. "Mmm such a good baby sissy. Make big stickies Dannykins. Show big sissy how much you like big girl games."  Lila moaned as she felt Dannykins dick twitch in her hand before he started squirting stickies from his little dolly.  Lila moaned pounding faster holding tight to Dannykins hips as she made stickies inside Dannykins. "Ohhh ahh yes!" Lila-bell laid down turning Dannykins on her side so she could keep her dolly inside the little sissy as they went to sleep. 

When Danny's dick was released he finally orgasmed yelling out in pleasure after finally being allowed to cum, but then he yelled out even louder when he felt Lila-bell cum inside him, "HOLY FUCK." Danny yelled out after that Lily stop pounding him and turned him on the side her cock still inside as she came again and one more time. Both littles were panting and exhausted before going to sleep, both in need to be cleaned and to have their crib bed sheet to be changed.

Soon both Kanishka and later Susan who had to get some cold water on her face and take some breaths when she heard all that came in to take care of both sleeping wittle sissy babies.

Kanishka smiled at Susan." It seems my little sissies enjoy playing together. Let's get them cleaned up and laid down in the play pen so I can I change their sheet." Kanishka took Lila-bell who clung to Dannykins and gently wiped her down with a wipe. Putting a pacifier in Lila-bell mouth she got her in a fresh diaper and laid her down in the play pen in the living room covering her with a blanket. 

While Susan tended to Dannykins Kanishka stood the crib and put on a fresh sheet tossing the other in the hamper. Kanishka was glad she turned on the recording feature of the baby monitor recording Dannykins and Lila-bell first big girl play time. 

Neither little woke up doing the whole ordeal both sleeping soundly they even started to embrace each other the moment they were both in the playpen, Susan also helped with the cleaning as Kanishka uploaded Dannykins and Lila-bell first big girl play time to her laptop as this was going to be shown to Danny in private later as well as everyone else on the internet on Amazon's Littles.net.

The nursery back in order Kanishka called to follow up regarding Dannykins dental appointment.  The doctor said she'd squeeze Dannykins in early in the morning. Kanishka was grateful as everyone else had a 6 month wait list.  One less thing to worry about Kanishka submitted all the paperwork so two days from now Dannykins would start preschool with Lila-bell.

Roughly an hour later Lila-bell woke up with Dannykins snuggled into her she smiled hugging her baby sissy her princess parts getting erect in her diaper pressing against Dannykins as she thought about their play time. "Sissy time to wake up."

Kanishka also would have to spend practically all her time with Danny after his dental appointment as he would be quite weak and in pain both physically and mentally due to his teeth being removed, so he would need constant reassurance and comfort as his mouth healed. Danny grumbled as he didn't want to wake up pressing himself tightly around his big sister not wanting to wake up.

Lila-bell giggled gently shaking Dannykins. "Sissy wake up lets play." Lila got up and toddled to the toy box taking out their matching baby dolls. "Come on Dannykins,  dollies wanna had a tea party."

Kanishka asked seeing Lila-bell woke up full of energy ready to play. "I'll take you girls in the back yard in a bit and you can show sissy the sand box. "