LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

Kanishka smiled both in relief and how adorable Danny was as he settled down and suckled her breast. When he depleted on breastvshe moved him to the other letting him suckle her milk. When he finished nursing she sat him up and gently patted his back until he let out a small burp. "Now isn't that better baby? Let's get you home and all cleaned up. Your upset I'll drive us to your home. Someone can comeback to get your car. Just stay right here for me okay. I'm going to call your boss and tell them I have jetlag." She got out and made the call to his supervisors who wished her rest and told her to make sure Danny takes great care of her. Kanishka opened the trunk where a spare carseat was provided just in case. She opened the backdoor and began situating the seat getting it buckled in. "Are you feeling any better sweetie?"

Danny felt humiliated as he suckled on the giant woman's breast in his wet pants, when Kanishka took him off he was about to say something but instead she put him on her other breast, he tried to pull away but when started to feel himself getting hard again for the third he felt himself getting up set and soon he started to suckle.

After his tummy was full Kanishka took him off and patted his back like a baby till he let out a small burp. Danny could not believe that all happened and kept thinking how not even hearing or seeing what Kanishka was doing. but he looked and saw the carseat. "N-sinff-Nooooo please i-i am not a baby i-i am a grown man sob."

Kanishka rubs his back. " Shh yes I know sweetie but it's the law. When a little one rides in this vehicle they have to be in this seat for safety. Can you be a big boy and sit in the seat for me? I'll help you okay." She gently moved the small man into the seat. Pulling the straps over his shoulders she buckled it across his chest and between his legs. " See all done. Now you just rest while I drive us home your job gave me the address on my way here". Kanishka got in the driver's seat. After inputting his address in the GPS she started driving. " I know you probably feel shy or embarrassed but don't. Just think if anyone does see you they would just expect your my little one."

Kanishka quickly pulled over as she saw him unbuckling herself. "Danny what are you doing." She got out the car and took the unbuckled man and quickly put him over her knee and proceeded to spank his wet bottom on the side of the busy street. " That was very dangerous. Good boys stay in there seat until the car is turned off. If I put you in the seat that is where you sit young man." She spanked him thoroughly and harder than the first spanking. Some people honked or cheered as they drove by seeing the man spanked. Without a word she put the upset young man back into the carseat and buckled once more. Kanishka got into the driver's seat. " Now sweetie are we going to have anymore problems?".

When Kanishka pulled over Danny again let out a shriek. but he soon yelled out even more when the beautiful amazon woman pulled him over her lap and soon started to spank him harder than the first time, Danny kicked and cursed out as he little bottom was spanked.

"ST-STOP FUCKING sob STOP." soon people in there cars honked or cheered as they drove by seeing him getting a spanking, witch made him cry like a baby. "Waaaaaaaaaa ST-STOP waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." When at last Kanishka was done the giant woman quickly put Danny right back in the carset, she asked Danny if he would be good but all he could do was cry like a baby.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaa i-i-i am not a-a baby waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mommy."

Kanishka sighed as she dialed a number making a call over the crying boy. " Hello this is Kanishka Aphrodite. I would like to place an order for the special I saw online....yes the full package." She looked in the rearview mirror. " A small should be sufficient. Yes also a furniture rental.....yes my usual rental will be fine. I'm staying at the following address". She gave Danny's address. " 30 minutes? That will be perfect I'll see you then". Kanishka continued the drive as Danny's cries slowly calmed down.

Kanishka smiled she had rented from this complex before and was glad to see this is where Danny lived. She got out the car and grabbed her luggage in one hand. After putting it down beside the door she opened the back door. " Okay sweetie I'm going to take you inside. Can you be a big boy and give me the keys to the house?" She cooed softly to the upset little one before her knowing he was still upset but she would tend to that once they were inside.

Kanishka smiled and allowed him out of the car. She followed him inside and looked around. It was an average bachelor pad. The living room was simple couch, television, coffee table, not much in way of decoration. Kanishka smiled she could definitely help him with his interior design. 

Kanishka looked to Danny." Can you show me to my room? Then maybe we can talk about earlier?" She hoped he would be receptive to her and they could talk before her delivery arrived and made things....awkward.

After getting on the Amazon made elevator Danny hit a button made for little's and sending him and Kanishka up. Lucky no one got on, when they got there floor Danny got out and walked to a big door a floor that was way bigger then him. Danny and Kanishka got in and the first then Kanishka saw was that the room was made for an amazon. After what Kanishka asked all Danny could say was.

"S-Sorry i-i-i need to get cleaned and t-take a nap." Danny said as he went to walk into his big bed room.

Kanishka shook her head. "He obviously was unaware of the relationship manys Amazon's had with littles." She put her bag down and followed him to his large room and looked around. It would do for a shared room. " Danny I'm afraid when I can't  let you do things as you usually do. Do you know much about this apartment complex? About the expectations of the Amazon's who stay here?".

Danny turned around angry and said "L-Look here miss Kanishka I-I don't know what it's like on the a-amazon's side of the world b-but here on the l-little's side you have t-to follow our way of life a-and i am not a child i-i am a man  and if we wanted to we could have sex and no one would care." Danny trying to be as manly as he could.

Kanishka smiled. " is that what you think? That littles dont have sex in the Amazon? Danny you wet yourself simply because you didn't want to suckle my breast. Most adult men would have jumped at the chance. I followed the law because Amazon vehicles dont provide much safety to littles. For that reason a carseat is required. Instead of simply accepting it like an adult you threw a fit and took off your seat belt getting out of the seat while the vehicle was in motion, something I would expect of a petulant child not a man. In my eyes Danny you are very childlike. You want to have sex with me yes? Allow me to care for you this week and you'll see why littles rarely leave the Amazon after they visit."

She smiled and began undressing before him. " So your a man hmm, than show me how much of a man you are. But still you were instructed by your superiors to do whatever pleases me.  For this week I want you to be my little.  And then I will give you a review that will result in a promotion I can assure you".

Kanishka smiled as she stood in her bra and lace underwear. He was cute if a bit stubborn still she new his type eager to climb up the ladder. He would do as she wanted because she could help him get to where he wanted to be. Likewise if he didn't she could cause him to lose what power he had attained potentially making him start again from the beginning or worse lose his job.

Kanishka heard a knock on the door and new that would be her delivery. She opened her luggage and took a satin black robe out and tied it loosely. The robe did nothing to hid her curves or full round breast stopping midthigh. She went to the door and signed for the order several Amazon's brought in a case of diapers,wipes, clothes, a crib, changing table, stroller, and diaper pail. Kanishka had them put everything in the living room for now and confirmed the furniture rental would be picked up the morning after she left. 

She knew he would probably have a fit when be saw what she had delivered.  Kanishka didn't worry he would cum for her and come to see things were better her way.

When Danny was in his room his heart was pounding in his chest thinking on what just happened. "Okay' okay clam down she can't do anything to me she can't make me her baby unless i want that." Danny remembered learning about the great war when he was in high school.

The great war was between the Amazon's and little's and after years of fighting both racers agree to split the world in two, one half being the little's world the other being the amazon's world. Danny know when amazon came here they have to follow little rule. Danny felt better and got up dressed cleaning himself up in the little bathroom he had put in for himself.

After getting cleaned he put on a satin white robe and walked out of the room trying to look sexy. "All right beautiful let me show you what a adult man can do." But after did robing and opening his eyes he now only saw Kanishka, but all the baby stuff that was made for little's over on the amazon's world.

Kanishka smiled she knew the law the rules to this side of the world. She also knew men would do anything to have their desires met. In this case she could fulfill both his sexual desire and his career aspirations. There was no doubt in her mind he would agree to her request. 

When he came from his bedroom Kanishka sat on the couch. Her long hair with its lose curls shaping her face free from the tight bun she had wore earlier.

"Oh your out, how was your shower?"

"I-I-I-I." Was all Danny could say as his eyes went to Kanishka then to all the baby stuff in his place. "Wh-Where w-when I-I." Danny could not find the worlds as he stood there naked, his dick all ready getting a hard on.

When Kanishka got up from the amazon couch she walked to the little man. Soon Danny's eyes locked onto Kanishka she was beautiful, no beautiful was not the right word for somethong so incredibly sexy, her body under that black satin robe, her curler shaped hair. When Kanishka stood over him she derobed showing her heavenly body.

"I-I-I-I N-NOOAAAAAAHHHHHH." Soon Danny had ejaculated all over the floor and Kanishkas legs and a little bit of her tummy.

Kanishka chuckled as Danny ejaculated in front of her and on her. She hadn't even touched him yet here he was making a mess. It seemed he had little control over his dick.

"Well was it good for you? I expected sex with a man to be more...fulfilling. Tell me Danny, what excited you so much. What made your little dick hard and so excited I didn't even have to touch you before you started cumming?"

Danny felt ashamed of what he did, this was the third time he had premature ejaculated on a woman, the first was in high school and the second time was a girl he was seeing at work. But now he had did it again and now to a beautiful amazon woman. Soon Danny started to tear up and when Kanishka chuckled at him and talked about him like that he could not take it.

"I-sniff-I-I-I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." Soon Danny started to cry like a baby as thoughts about today and his trouble with woman and hit him hard. 

Kanishka didn't hesitate to pick up the little and sit up on her lap as she sat on the amazon made couch. " Oh my sweet Dannykins what's the matter sweetie? It's okay you can try again baby". She noticed his little dick was getting hard again and began to gently stroke it.  " Looks like my little Dannykins wants to try again. Can you be a big boy and dry your eyes?" Kanishka smiled it was just like a little. They always wanted to be so adult around Amazons but often without realizing it they start wanting the extra care and attention Amazon were known for.