LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

Lila frowned at Lizzie. The two girls rarely get along always competing over the silliest things but Lila-bell did enjoy the occasional play date with her and her baby sister. Lila bell huffed. " My little sissy Dannykins is the chest little baby ever.  Her hair is kind short but mommy says it's cause she a little baby it will grow when she becomes a big girl like me.  She makes the cutest face when she makes sticky in her diapers and cried when she went poopy." Lila giggled remembering Danny's distressed behavior over a messy diaper.  "You'll see her when she comes to daycare but remember she only my sissy and you can't play with her!"

The twins crawled over to Dannykins one laid beside her sucking his own pacifier.  The other laid behind the cranky sissy baby.  "Is okay Doctor Harry is nice. " 

The one laying in front of her smiled and nodded.  "Yeah and if you be good you might get a special treat like making a sticky diapey or chocolate pudding!" The big babies were equally excited at the prospect of chocolate pudding as they were of a sexual release, this have Dannykins an in depth look into his future in the Amazon territory. 

Lizzie frowned and looked her arrival in the eyes before saying, "well I don't believes you I think your making it ups."  Lizzie then made a face and then released her bowels filling her diaper then sat down without hesitation or a look of disgust. Meanwhile her little sister crawled away not wanting to be a part of this deciding to go to some girls who were having a tea party.

Danny started to clench he hated going to the doctor's even before he became a big baby and having to go to a doctor dressed like this and combined with all the stories he heard about doctors treating littles he just wanted to go hide somewhere. Danny laid on his stomach and buried his face in his arms. 'Please I-I don't belong here I'm important businessman back home I'm an adult man." After Danny had said that the two twin babies looked at each other and then looked at Danny then back to each other very confused.

• 3 weeks later...

Lila huffed and put her hands on her hips.  "Nu uh you'll see when my sissy comes she's gonna be da cutest baby sissy you eva saw'd." She scowled as she suckled her pink pacifier as she wet her diaper without even a thought. One of the other babies a sissy by the name of Brandii gently pulled in Lila arm. "Wiwa wes go pway wollies. You cawn twell me more awout you sissy." The two big babies toddled off and played dollies as Lila told everything she could remember about Dannykins.

The twin babies looked at Dannykins confused.  The one behind the sissy shook his head. "Nu uh thas a lie. You is a baby like us." With no hesitation he raised dannykins dress exposing the not well hidden diaper as the other twin placed a hand on Dannykins padded crotch and nodded.  "Yeah you has a diaper on.  If you was a gwon up you would wear undies like mommy and daddies." The twin behind him so his head.  "Lying is bewwy bad.... you mommy be mad if she heard you say those lies." The other twin nodded. "Yeah pwetty baby gwils shouldn't lie. Specially not about being a big boy grown up."

Lizzie just stared at Lila and just stuck her tongue out before crawling away to play in the play castle with her friends. When the boy behind grabbed Danny's dress and pulled it up Danny let out a yell, then when the other put his hand on his padded crotch Danny kicked and cried, "l-let go let go I am a man sob mommy help." Danny cried out just wanting to be away from these two and be safe in his mommy's lap.

• Like 1

Kanishka had just turned in the paperwork when she heard her baby crying for her.  She saw Dannykins with the two baby boys.  "Aww mommies baby is so shy". She reached in and picked up the fussy sissy baby putting the pink pacifier in Dannykins mouth as they say down with Dannykins in her lap resting his head on her breast as she gently dubbed his tummy. " Your okay princess mommy has you. Goodness mommy has such a shy baby don't I?" Within ten minutes they were called back. 

Kanishka carried Dannykins to the exam room where a nurse her still Dannykins to her diaper.  She laid Dannykins on an exam table and measured the baby's length and weight.  The nurse treated Dannykins like any baby cooing to him as she takes to his mommy.  The nurse opened Dannykins diaper and raised the sissy babies legs.  Within seconds Dannykins would feel a cold thin thermometer being inserted in the babies bum.  The most accurate reading for babies after all. When the temperature was recorded the thermometer was removed.  The nurse takes Danny's diaper closed and left the exam room. 

Danny was relieved when you taken out the playpen in the office and was wrapped in his mommy's warm embrace he was even more relieved and even happy when his pacifier with put in his mouth, Danny at first sucked it fast and then slowly calming down resting his head on his mommy breasts.

Soon much to Danny's horror he was soon taken into examination room he buried his face in his mommy's chest, he yelped when he was forcibly taken into a nurse's arms. "P-Pwase noooo I-I sob am fine," was what Danny said after taking his pacifier out, but it was no good the nurse just to him in her arms like any baby, he was then measured and weighed bur then his diaper was taken off which made Danny kick his legs.

But the nurse grabbed his legs lifted him up and before Danny could say even the word a cold thin something was put up his butt with me Danny Yelp and cry, "Take it out take it out please." Danny begged as he tried not to get turned on, after the thermometer was taken out Danny breathes heavily trying to calm himself down.

after a minute or two the doctor came in, "good morning Miss Kanishka happy to see you here I see you has adopted a new little one and from the other half of the world." The doctor a man that looked like in his mid-50s said with a smile. After exchanging pleasantries the doctor then got to work looking over clipboard and seeing what he had to do, he then got to work first doing the average doctor stuff listening to a heartbeat and doing blood pressure.

But he then took Danny's diaper off and then had Kanishka take the chastity device off Danny's dick, the doctor then took out a ruler and measured little's penis, "What the fuck." Was all Danny could say witch got his bottom smacked. The doctor then looked at Kanishka his penis is a bit small for average littles in this side of the world, but even for his half it is a tiny bit small, now can you get him stiff for the second measurement." "W-What no no no I mmmmmmmm." Danny yelled out before his penis was rubbed by his mommy.

After it was nice and hard the doctor measured it and put a little container under it, he then wrote in a chart before, "excellent now tell me how many times does his little princess culm and please make sure to milk him in the cup for a sample before we get the the you know whats." The doctor said referring to the shots that Danny was going to get.

• Like 1

Kanishka smiled as she caught up with the doctor. The older man had been Lila-bell's doctor for a few years now.  "Yes when i saw my little Dannykins here I just knew she had to come home with me." Kanishka gently began stroking Dannykins little penis after taking off the chastity device. "She has been naughty saying very bad words to her big sissy. So mommy had to take away access to your princess parts didn't I princess?" She cooed looking to Dannykins as she stroked him until he was hard.

"Aww mommies princess is excited to show her princess parts to Dr. Barest." Kanishka looked to the doctor as she  stroked Dannykins. "Dannykins is quite the little squirter gun. Isn't that right princess? She would probably cum more than 10 times a day of I let her isn't that right princess. Show mommy and the doctor what a little squirter you are and make cummies." Kanishka cooed as she kept dannykins princess parts pointed toward the cup for collection. 

• Like 1

Danny squirmed relentless fighting hard not to cum especially in front of a stranger, but the gentle stroking and cooing made it difficult. 'Nooo no no p-pwease st-stop II d-don't w-wanna no wannAHHHHHHH." Danny begged but the stroking and gentle kissing was too much and Danny came into the cup, and came again and again as Kanishka stroked her Dannykins.

Danny had cummed around four times into the cup before we the doctor took it away and screw the lid on it, my my she really is a little squirt gun." The doctor said with a smile then the doctor said he'd be right back with the you know whats leaving Danny the cry on the table. "Y-You sniff bitch p-pwase l-let bob me go home I-I am hic not a baby." Danny sobbed and begged, but all he received was a few well-placed smacks to his bottom making him cry out as well as a scolding.

After a minute or two the doctor came back in to see a crying Danny, "alright then can you please hold your little girl down for me?" he doctor asked when Kanishka did it the doctor went straight to Danny's legs lifted them up, but Danny had stop crying long enough to see what was going on and when he saw the needles he completely lost it and started to kick and scream. But all that was ignored then Danny felt the first sharp pierce of the needle being jabbed into his bottom then the next one and then the next one. 

the pain and humiliation was too much for Danny and the ended up wedding himself right on the examining table, but the doctor wasn't even fazed by that as he took the last needle out. But instead of injecting it into Danny's bottom it was injected into his throat. Danny voice soon went horse before being silenced completely. "There we go all done, the Voice changer will wear off in a good five hours. Till then Danny won't be able to talk," the doctor said with a smile.

• Like 1

Kanishka frowned at Dannykins words. She simply put the fussy baby over her knee and delivered a few firm spanks. "That's not a very nice thing to say to mommy. Good little princesses don't use those words." 

She smiled as the doctor administered the shots and cooed to Dannykins.  "Aww it's okay princess all little babies need their shots." When the doctor was done Kanishka diapered the cry sissy and cradled him in her arms. "It's all done princess cuddle with mommy." She gave the fussy little her pink pacifier as she rubbed her padded bottom. 

Kanishka looked to the doctor and smiled. "Thank you so much for squeezing us in today. You take such good care of my little Lila-bell I couldn't take my little princess here to anyone else. I've already scheduled her follow up appointment so we'll see you in two weeks." She kissed Dannykins forehead. "Wave bye bye to the nice doctor princess."

She helped Danny wave bye like the helpless baby he was before carrying him back to the car. Kanishka got Dannykins into the carseat and gave her dolly. "Here princess cuddle dolly while mommy drives." Kanishka got in the car and started the drive to the hair removal location. 

• Like 1

After that last shot Danny could not say a word and when he tried nothing came out, then his diaper was pulled up but without the cage  being put back on his crotch it, when at last he was taken into his new mommy's arms he hugged her and gave a silent cry before being given his pacifier which he began to suck on it comfort immediately after being made to wave like a help with baby.

Danny was taken to the car and put in the childish car seat, but Danny gave a weak when he was given his Dolly immediately hugged the porcelain doll and cried into it before falling asleep. Only to be woken up by his mommy when they arrived to their next appointment.

• Like 1

Kanishka smiled looking at her sleeping baby. She didn't want to wake Dannykins but didn't want her princess to panic waking up on the exam table. She cradled Dannykins in her arms as she rubbed her back. "Time to wake up princess." She pit the dolly in the diaper bag on her shoulder as she walked inside.  Checking in was a quick matter and Kanishka gently bounced Dannykins as she sat waiting for their turn.  "Wake up princess time to say bye bye to all those silly grown up hairs." She cooed as she watched her fussy baby start to wake up from her short nap. 

• Like 1

When Danny woke up he felt awful, he hoped all those shots were some horrible nightmare but the pain in his butt reminded him it was real, when he looked up at Kanishka he tried to say something to her but wherever he was injected with made it impossible to speak.

As Kanishka sat down with Danny on his lap a yelling came in the office and Olive skinned Amazon came in the door carrying a screaming crying little. "I well kill you you motherfucker you are so do, you hear me I am an adult not a fucking baby." Cried the little woman being carried out. The amazon went over to a corner of the room dog threw a purple diaper bag and pulled out a paddle.

Danny desperately try to ignore it and thankfully a nurse called to them. "Hello there miss Kanishka please follow me we'll get your wittle sissy baby girl all taking care of." When they got into the examination room the nurse then said, "all right then please remove all of Danny's clothing so the doctor can go over which parts need to be taken care of. When Danny heard that it made me start to panic, squirm and kick, he tried to yell for help but again no sound came out from his mouth.

• Like 1

Kanishka gave a light but firm swat to Dannykins bottom when he started to fuss. "Now princess does mommies little sissy need a talk with Mr.Paddle before the doctor comes in?" Danny may think Kanishka was cruel but truly she was the nicer of the Amazon mommies.  Many little weren't even given the option to correct their behavior without a spanking not to mention the ones who were kept tied up to their cribs forced to sit in all overused diapers until they learned to depend on their mommy or daddy for everything. 

Kanishka set straight to it and stopped Dannykins naked laying the fussy but silent sissy baby on the exam table were the nurse secured Dannykins wrist and ankles to each corner of the exam table. The nurse began touching on Dannykins body marking on a pad the areas mommy wanted cleaned up of icky grown up hair. From the neck down Dannykins would be hairless it would help the little realize how grown up she wasn't and make her diapers much more comfortable. 

• Like 1

When Danny's wrist and ankles were secured Danny tried to scream and curse, but no sound came out of his mouth. Soon the nurse soon began touching his body and then his face before marking it all on a pad. After that the nurse left the examination room and then in a few minutes a female doctor came in, "well hello there Miss Kanishka how are you?" The doctor asked before looking at little strapped to the table, "alright then shall we begin."

The nurse came in wheeling a cart in front of her, she then grabbed a bar of wet soap and lathering up her hands after she then started soap up Danny's face, armpits, chest and crotch then shaving cream with applied to all the soaped up areas. "Alright Danny I am going to shave you and you must stay completely still or else you might get hurt, can you do that?" At first he shook his head trying to say stop but when he saw the straight razor Danny stopped moving and became stiff as a board, soon the doctor got to work  and with careful precision she was able to shave all of the marked areas of Danny's body and face.

After that Danny was then cleaned off with baby wipes, the doctor smiled as Danny breathed a sigh of relief when the straight razor was put away, then the doctor reached in and pulled out a jar of cream. "All right Danny this is going to hurt, but just bear with it." The doctor then place the cream on all the freshly shaved areas, at first Danny didn't feel anything but then the cream started to itch and then the doctor covered Danny's eyes with a blindfold before pulling a device over and turning on a red light then the cream started to burn which made Danny yell out a silent scream.

After a good 10 minutes but to Danny it felt like forever he felt the cooling sensation of baby wipes on his now very red and tender areas. After Danny was completely wiped clean it was done there was no way Danny would ever grow hair on those places again, he wouldn't grow any facial hair or body hair he was now as smooth as a baby.

The doctor then looked at miss 
Kanishka and said, "all right she's all done Danny is going to need soothing cream placed on her shaved areas, also she's to be immediately changed if she has an accident the redness and soreness will disappear in a day." The doctor said with a smile before unstrapping Danny who was panting hard and barely could move.

• Like 1

Kanishka smiled giving dannykins soft kisses as the restraints were loosened.  "All done princess parts get your diapey and clothes back on." Kanishka applied a thick layer of the soothing cream to Dannykins princess parts and bottom before taking a fresh diaper on her.  Again she rubbed the fussy but exhausted baby down with the cream before putting her back in her dress. 

Now dressed Kanishka put the pacifier in Dannykins mouth and picked up the shocked sissy baby.  She looked to the doctor and smiled.  "Then you so much for firing us in.  I couldn't send my little to princess to preschool with all those grown up hairs." She cooed to Dannykins rubbing her back.  "Okay baby wave bye bye mommy has to get you home and pick up sissy." Kanishka took the after care instructions and took Dannykins to the car.  Once again secure in the pink infant carseat Kanishka gave Danny her dolly and began the drive home. It had been an exhausting day for her little one and she knew Dannykins would be out like a light after she nursed her at home. 

• Like 2

When it was all finally over Danny was absolutely exhausted haven't gone so many shots and that burning cream place practically everywhere, Danny was absolutely exhausted and sore he couldn't even let out a scream even if his vocal cords worked.

Danny was so tired that even when the soothing cream with placed on him especially on his crotch he did not he barely could move even when he got an erection, but at least that awful cage wasn't placed on him again maybe Kanishka thought he had already gone through too much. After being given his pacifier Danny sucked it slowly as he was taken out to the car and placed in his car seat he just wanted to get home and go to and be put into his crib, but most importantly he wanted his big sister so her could cry to her.

• Like 1

Kanishka got them home in about 30 minutes. She cradled her little princess as she walked inside. "Mommy knows just what her baby needs. Let's cuddle and nurse then you can take a nap." She cooed as she walked up to the nursery. 

Kanishka greeted the nanny and smiled. "She's worn out I'll just feed and put her down for a nap before I go get Lila-bell." Kanishka laid the exhausted sissy baby on the changing table. She was quick but gentle undressing Dannykins down to her pink diaper then slipping on a pink shirt that stopped just about the diaper. In big purple letters the shirts said Diaper Princess. Kanishka then swaddled Danny in a soft pink blanket and sat in the rocking chair.

She lowered her top freeing her breast from the nursing bra she wore.  Danny would feel Kanishka remove the pacifier from the little sissies mouth and quickly replace it with her nipple hardly missing a beat. She hummed gently rocking as Dannykins suckled the sweet milk from her breast.

• Like 1

As they drove home Danny could barely keep his eyes open only waking up when he was picked up when he got home. When he was carried inside he slowly sucked his pacifier and nestled into his mommy chest hoping  Lila-bell was here. he did start to squirm a bit when Miss Susan gently padded his bottom lovingly and said, "Awwww poor Dannykins." 

When Danny was taken up to the nursery and change out if his clothes and put in a pink shirt, Danny wanted to make a sound of disgust but his vocal cords would still not work. But the humiliation and anger disappeared when he saw the big beautiful breasts of Kanishka and without a moment's hesitation he latched on and started to circle on the milk greedily.

After everything Danny had been through today he was hungry and the delicious warm milk calmed him down and made him feel better, after good 5 minutes he was fast asleep and was put in his crib.

• Like 2

With Danny asleep Kanishka turned on the baby monitor for Susan. "Okay I'm off to pickup Lila. Danny may be fussy her skin is tender the cream for her skin is in the diaper bag on the changing table." 

Kanishka left and drove to the preschool which was about 20 minutes away. She smiled seeing Lila-bell playing with another little feeding their dollies. "Is mommies princess ready for our special shopping trip today?" She cooed as she picked up the little sissy. Her diaper was wet but could hold a few more wettings. Kanishka got Lila-bell in the car and headed to the nearby shopping center.

At preschool Lily-Bell was playing with her dolly with some of her friends it was now getting to be the end of the school day as a lot of the little ones were getting ready or being picked up. When Lila-bell saw her mommy she squealed with delight and ran over to her being picked up in a gentle embrace. 

"Oh yes mommy me am I can't wait," Lily kissed her mommy and was happily bouncing in her seat with excitement. "Mommy, mommy can I pick out the color and decorate my paddle for Danni and can I get her a new stuffed toy too?" She asked with a happy face. When they finally got to the store and Kanishka got out, went over to the trunk and pulled out a classic pink looking stroller.

Lila-bell was rambunctious and could toddle of the second she saw something interesting and for the baby minded sissy everything was interesting.  It was for that reason Kanishka took out the stroller.  She smiled putting Lila into the stroller and buckling her in securely. 

" That's nice of you to want to get a toy for sissy.  I'm sure she'll love it she had a very long day today.  Let's go pick out your paddle first. Should we decorate it here or do you want sissy to help you decorate it?"

She pushed the stroller into the first store a shop dedicated to a variety of disciplinary tools for little from special restraints, to spanking implements and more. Kanishka greeted the shopkeeper as she pushed Lila-bell through the store.  "Hmm what shape do you want the paddle for sissy to be princess?"

Lila-bell looked at all of the implements, these were specially-made paddles made for littles to use on other little, Lila-bell then give it some thought on witch one was the best and looked the best. It was really hard to choose which paddle was the best, she asked her mommy to give her one after another giving it serious thought as she held it and swing the in her hand. She settled on a firm wooden paddle pink heart painted on it, the paddle even had streamers at the end of it. "This one mommy this one."

Kanishka smiled as Lila-bell looked at all the different paddles. Her little princess was taking her new big sister responsibilities very serious she hoped Dannykins appreciated all Lila-bell efforts. Kanishka picked up her sissy baby tickling her and giving her kisses. "Such a good choice I'm sure sissy will love it too. How about mommy helps you decorate your new paddle?" Kanishka put Lila-bell pack in the stroller and pushed her to the back of the store where they had a section to personalize the items. Kanishka handed them the tags for the paddle and paid for it and the customization fee. She picked up Lila in one arm and the paddle in her free hand. Taking Lila into the back area she sat her into a highchair seat built into a large activity table. The table had markers,crayons, and stickers everything Lila-bell would need to make her big sister paddle unique. There were several other Littles decorating with their mommies as well.

When Lila-bell was seated in the high chair in the crafting area she immediately went to work on decorating and making sure her big sister paddle was unique. She painted the paddle with pink sparkle paint as well as purple sparkle paint, Sissy Helper on it. 

When she was done she was absolutely delighted and smiled happily as her mommy picked up the paddle and placed it in a quick drying oven. "Mommy can Dannykins be unlocked from the cage pwease? And can I get a panking when we get home so Dannykins can learn to asks for spankys to help her" Lila-bell asked before being taken out of the high chair.

(Merry Christmas I hope you and yours have a safe and happy holiday Padded_Princess.)

(Thanks hope you had a very Merry Christmas and wishing you all the best in the New Year to come! )

Kanishka smiled as she grabbed several provided wet towels and cleaned her sissy baby up. Lila was covered in paint and glitter. After cleaning her up as best she could Kanishka picked up Lila-bell and laid her on the nearby changing table. Lila-bell had a soaked diaper which Kanishka quickly changed while her brand new paddle was being boxed up in a pretty purple box with a white bow. Kanishka had been intending to give Lila-bell a maintenence spanking as she had been gone a few days and new a regular spanking was good for even the best behaved Littles.

She gave Lila-bell a kiss on her forehead. "Of course princess mommy was just thinking how we should have a nice spanky time. I think someone has been so excited about her new sissy she forgot to ask for spanks isn't that right?" She cooed as she tickled the little in her arms before putting her in the stroller. "It will be good for sissy Dannykins to see how good little sissy princesses ask for and get spankies. Sissy had a special appointment today so mommy already removed the cage. Sissy is very sensitive right now so we have to be gentle with her okay?" Taking the box Kanishka wheeled them out the store and first got Lila-bell settled in her carseat before putting the carseat and new paddle in the trunk.