LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

Susan nodded her head yes and before she could say anything more both adults hared a yell and head Danny say he was not a fag before crying happened.

When Lila-bell grabbed Danny's and started to kiss his neck Danny was squirming and fussing and when she touched the front of his diaper Danny let out a yell and pushed Lila-bell  getting her to fall before saying he was not a fag witch made Lila-bell cry.

Lila-bell looked at Dannykins hurt. Her baby sissy had said a bad mean word to her. She started crying. "Ahhhhhhh mommy!" 

Kanishka hearing the ruckus rushed to the living room and picked up Lila rocking her and rubbing her back. "Ohh it's okay princess...  sissy didn't mean that. Your mommies pretty princess remember. " Lila was hysterical so Kanishka went to a live that always worked.  She gave Lila-bell a nipple which she latched onto still crying as she suckled. Kanishka looked at Dannykins. "Danny you really hurt sissies feelings" She looked to Susan. "Can you take Danny to the paddle chair while I calm Lila-bell? "

Susan agreed as she picked up the little sissy who was desperately trying to run away, but do to booties could only fall. She then picked her up stairs to the nursery took Lila-bell's paddle and sat down in the arm chair put Danny over her lap pulled down his baby pants and diaper and was soon giving the fussing little a sound spanking.

Kanishka took Lila to her bedroom where she cradled and rocked the fussy baby. She calmed her down and started rubbing her princess parts telling her what a good sissy baby she was. That she was the prettiest little princess and would make stickies for her mommy. Lila-bell could only moan under her mommies touch and guidance until she made big cummies in her diaper. 

On the opposite side of that, Danny was kicking and crying as his little bottom was hit with the paddle as Susan said, "Bad Dannykins very bad sissy, hurting Lila-bell like that and saying that naughty word after a goo spanking you are getting a mouth soaping and timeout." Danny could only kick and cry helplessly saying he was sorry and begging Susan to stop. 

After Lila-bell had calmed down Kanishka took out the changing supplies she always kept some small changing surprise when her little one was sleeping in her room, after changing her and laying her down on the bed Kanishka left the room then went to the Nursery were Dannykins bottom was still getting a spanking. 

When Kanishka asked Danny what he had to say for himself Danny  cried and begged, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so-sorrwe mommy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I sorrwe owwwwww n-no more pwease no owwwww more waaaaaaaaaaaa." Susan then stopped spanking the little sissy and then got up and give the very red bottomed sissy to Kanishka as well as the paddle, before saying she will get the punishment soap witch was a little sized bare that was used for mouth washing and easy for littles to keep it in their mouths.

Kanishka sighed as Dannykins cried.  She took the naughty sissy and the paddle.  Sitting down she began delivering swift spanks to the crying sissies already red bum. "Danny said a very naughty word.  You hurt sissy when she was trying to be nice.  Since baby Dannykins can't be nice when sissy tries to help her make stickies.  No more stickies for the naughty sissy baby." She continued Dannykins spanking until Susan returned with the punishment soap.  She set Dannykins on the hard wood time out seat on her bare bottom. Thanking Susan she took the soap from her putting the butter tasting soap in the crying babies mouth.  "Dannykins will keep this soap in her mouth until mommy says so.  This will help her learn not to say such naughty words."

When Danny was taken back to the chair he was all ready trying to escape the beautiful Amazon women's grasp, but he could not and soon his little bottom was spanked, after that he was taken to the timeout chair. "P-P-Pwase hic n-no sob m-my bottom hurts so bad mommy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

But his begging and pleading went on deaf ears as he red bottom was sit down and he was locked in, Susan then returned with the punishment soap having already soaked it up in the bathroom, Danny soon had the icky soap put in his mouth. After all that Kanishka started digging through the chifferobe and after a short bit of time pulled out a chastity cage.

Bound to the punishment chair with soap in his mouth Kanishka to hold off Dannykins princess parts. It took only a moment to get the sissy baby securely locked into the chastity cage.  Clicking the lock shut she liked to Susan. "What do you think Susan 2 weeks in the chastity cage for this naughty girl? " She slipped the key on a silver chain around her neck.  Looking to Dannykins tear streaked face with drool running down her chin.  "Now you behave and think about your behavior and how best to apologize to sissy."

When Kanishka came to him and got a hold of his peepee Danny struggled on the chair which made his bottom hurt more before he could do anything something cold and pink was attached to his peepee and when Kanishka locked it Danny could not believe his eyes we need to stall a pink Chastity cage lock on his peepee witch made him sob and fidget more which made his bottom hurt even more.

Susan looked at Danny and said, "Since this is Dannykins first time in something like this and he has a lot to do for the next two days maybe just a couple days in that. But I do suggest a good suppository before bedtime tonight." Danny sobbed and shook his head not wanting that. 

Kanishka considered Susan's advice and nodded.  She was in school studying little care so she was well versed in appropriate care of a newborn from the little continent. " Yes I suppose your right.  Well just let Dannykins sit here for a bit to think about her behavior.  It's almost dinner and bath time for the girls.  She can sit and reflect on her naughty behavior while I fix the girls food. 

Kanishka went to the kitchen and began warming jars of pureed chicken and vegetables. She went to her room and picked up Lila-bell rubbing her back to wake her. "Hey mommies girl.  Time for din din princess." She cooed to the half awake baby as she took her to the kitchen and got her situated in the high chair.

Susan nodded her head and said she would watch Danny to make sure she does not try anything funny during her time out, she all so suggested maybe bathing the little ones separately just for today saying, "Dannykins has been freaking out since discovering Lila-bell princess parts, might want to ease her in on seeing that."

After saying that Susan grabbed her laptop from downstairs went back into the nursery and sat down to do her work making sure to keep an eye on Dannykins. 

When Kanishka got her baby princess  and put her in her highchair the little one asked, "Mommy does sissy hates me sniff." Lila-bell asked with a sniffle and then said, "I's trwying hard to be a good big sissy, so why is Dannykins being so naughty?"

Kanishka nodded in agreement. They were both sissy babies so she didn't understand why Dannykins was so fussy about Lila-bell princess parts.  She fastened a Bibb around Lila neck and smiled. "Sissy didn't hate you princess.  She is just confused. Where sissy is from they let her play pretend a lot so she forgets she not a real grown up. Sissy doesn't know how to be a good baby but worth my Lila-bell helping she'll learn to be on her best behavior.  Tomorrow you and I are going to pick out your paddle for sissy won't that be fun? " She cooed to Lila-bell as she began feeding the toothless sissy her pureed baby food. 

Lila-bell wondered what her mommy meant by that, she give a confused look. But smiled when her mommy said they were going to pick up sissy's paddle. After dinner, Lila-bell who give thought on what her mommy and miss Susan said about being a good big sister she said, "Mommy I promise to be the bestest big sister in da whole wide world and helps Danny to be a good baby and gives her wots wots of pankings on her bum bum to helps her." she said with a big smile before her face was wiped by her mommy.

Kanishka smiled at Lila-bell proclamation and wiped her face. "That's a very good idea.  Mommies Lila-bell is a smart princess so I know you'll give sissy plenty of spankies." She picked her up and carried her up to the nursery where Susan was watching the restrained crying Dannykins. "Susan I'm gonna get Lila in the bath. If you don't mind can you get Dannykins fed. I'll give her, her bath after Lila-bell."

She sat Lila-bell on the floor as she filled the bubble bath for her. Kanishka undressed Lila-bell and set her in the warm bubble bath. " how's that nice and warm for mommies baby girl? "

When Kanishka came in and asked her to get Danny fed, she nodded, saved her work and turned off her laptop. She then went to Danny on locked him from the timeout chair and took the soap out. "I hope you had a good long think about your behavior young lady." Susan said taking the soap bar out and giving Danny's bottom a hard smack on Danny's red and sore bottom making yelp and sob.

She then looked at her and said, "Well has wittle Dannykins thought about her behavior?" Danny sniffled and said "Y-Yes miss Susan." Susan then pulled Danny's diaper back up and took her down into the dinning room put her in the highchair and soon began feeding the little one the mushy food.

When the warm water hit
 Lila-bell she let out an ooooh relaxing instantly in the tub. "Mommy why is Danny not with me?" She asked as her mommy got out her bath toys for her to play with.

Kanishka smiled as Lila-bell relaxed in the bathroom. She began gently washing her baby with the softly scented baby wash. "Danny had been a very naughty girl so she didn't get to take a bath with sissy today. Mommy still has to talk to her about the mean and naughty word she used to you. Don't worry princess tomorrow sissy can bathe with you." Kanishka finished washing Lila-bell and gave her bath toys to play with. "Okay 5 minutes of play time then it's time for Princess Lila to nurse and go beddy bye". She cooed.

Lila-bell giggled as her body was clean she loved bath time with her mommy, she know all the right ways to make her relaxed and make her princess parts get up. Lila-bell played with her toys in the bathtub, but only half heartedly as she was deep in concentration, she thought about when her and Danny were going to sleep for the first time in the crib, a lot of her friends at preschool said that it was a good time to get to know one another without the grow ups watching, play fun games and be the big sibling.

Susan fed Danny her food, making train sounds as she did it, soon after dinner Susan checked the clock and then said. "All right Dannykins you were a very good girl and ate all your num nums with out a fuss,I will let your mommy know your ready for your bath." Susan stepped out of the dinning room and called miss Kanishka that Danny was done eating.

Kanishka smiled. "Sounds like sissy is done with dinner. Time for princess Lila-bell to get out the bath. " She lifted Lila-bell out the tub wrapping her in a warm towel.  She carried Lila to Susan. "Can you get Lila-bell in her Jammie while I get her baby sister in the tub?" She gently handed over Lila-bell and picked up Dannykins.

"Time for Dannykins to get washed up." She cooed to Danny taking the sissy baby tonthe bathroom. She set Danny on the floor as she ran her a fresh bath. Kanishka stripped Dannykins and got her in the tub. " So princess I think you and I need to talk about the mean words you said to sissy hmm?" She began gently washing Dannykins with the lavender scented bedtime body wash.

Lila-bell hugged onto Ms.Susan. "Ms.Susan mommy said I get to get my paddle for sissy tomowow. I gonna be good big sissy and give sissy lots and lots of spankies so she be good". Lila giggled her princess parts excited at helping discipline her sissy. 

When Danny saw Kanishka he sniffled and put his arms up for her really wanting a relaxing bath especially soothe his still sore bottom. When he was picked up Danny hugged the amazon sniffling and lightly sobbing as he was taken to the both room and was undressed all the lockables taken off, when he was put into the tub and the fresh warm water he let out a cry  as the water touched his bright red bottom, when Kanishka started taking to him, Danny said. "But h-he touched me I owww." Yelped as his bottom was given a firm slap for no doubt calling Lila-bell a he and not a she.

Susan smiled as the little girl excitingly explained how Kanishka was taking her to get Dannykins paddle, a small one for her to use as she was taken to the changing table in the nursery and laid on it. Ms.Susan watched as Lila-bell's princess parts getting excited, Ms.Susan wasted no time put baby lotion on her hand and started rubbing Lila-bell's princess parts.

"That's good to here Lila-bell, I know your going to be an amazing big sister to Dannykins, she really needs someone like you to help her be good. Now don't forget Lila-bell you need to talk to Dannykins to help him be a good girl, you need to comforting and gentle, but need to be firm as well she is your little sister and she needs someone to be in charge of her, help her be the best little princess she can be just like you." She said as she kissed Lila-bell's tummy. "Now make cummis princess."

Kanishka sighed as she gave Danny sore bottom a swift spanks. "Your sissy is much a princess as you are and mommy won't tolerate you saying otherwise." She continued gently washing Dannykins. "You two are sisters of course sissy is going to touch your princess parts. Most babies here touch each other's prince and princess parts. That's why babies make stickies in their diaper. Sissy touched you yesterday and you made such a sticky diapey didn't you? Now no more of this silliness. Mommy expects you to make a good apology to sissy when you go to bed."

Lila-bell princess parts tingled as Ms. Susan started rubbing her. She moaned softly and started thrusting up into her hand. "Ohh Ms. Susan...ahhh Lila-bell I'll be da best big sissy. Dannykins will be da better little pwincess!" She moaned as she did as Susan said and started cumming squirt after squirt all over Susan's hand and her tummy. Lila-bell started sucking her thumb exhausted from cumming so hard.

Danny soon started to cry when his little bottom was hit, after he was soon washed and told about what littles like Lila-bell the thoughts that came to him, especially if Lila-bell started to bang him made Danny very hard witch made him cum making him cry. "M-Mommy I-I dont wanna waaaaaaaaaaaa."

Susan giggled after Lila-bell made her multiple cummes. "Awwww I know you will princess." Susan said before cleaning her up, Susan put a nice thick diaper under Lila-bell and then took out some suppository and put them into Lila-bell's bottom witch made her moan, soon Lila-bell was diapered and put into her foot footed pj's and her pacifier put in her mouth. "Now Lila-bell Dannykins is going to be getting suppositories to help her make big boom booms, she is going to be scared and try to hold it, can you be a big girl and help to use her diapers like a good little?" 

Kanishka chuckled as Dannykins squirted even in her chastity device. "Such a silly little baby. You'll have lots of fun with sissy I'm sure. You wouldn't have made cummies if you didn't want sissy to help you make stickies." Kanishka finished washing Dannykins and wrapped her up in a warm soft towel. "Now let's get you ready for beddy bye"

Kanishka laid Dannykins on the changing table and but the safety belt on her. After drying her off Kanishka rubbed Danny's body down with baby lotion. "Now let's get princess Dannykins in a nice clean diapey." She took out one of the thick pink diapers sliding it under Danny's bottom.

Holding the sissies legs up by the ankles she slowly pushed the suppositories up her bum 1 and then another. "There we go princess Danny hasn't been making her boom booms this will help." Kanishka powdered Dannykins bottom before pulling the diaper up and securing it closed around her waist. From there Kanishka easily dressed Danny in a purple footed sleeper that zipped at the back.

"There now both mommies girls are ready for milkies and beddy bye." Kanishka had thought about giving Danny her bed time spanking but decided her bottom had been well warmed tonight and she'd give her a few extra spanks in the morning. 

Lila-bell giggled and wiggled her bum feeling the suppositories. "Of course Ms. Susan. I'll help Dannykins make big big booms and fill her diapey all the way"

Danny cried as his wee wee not just I came but as his dick was constricted by the chastity device witch hurt him and frustrated him. After being washed and dried he was taken into his new room the nursery and soon he found himself getting diapered, but what was worse were the two suppository put in his bottom before being diapered, witch made him cry. "Waaaaaaaaaaaa no mommy don't n-no p-please." 

Danny sucked his thumb trying to calm himself down but soon his thumb was taken out his mouth, he was put into  in this hand purple footed sleeper then new lockable booties and mittens which would keep him from trying anything.

Susan smiled as she give Lila-bell to her mommy after she kissed the little, "Now remember what we talked about being a good big sister and how to help Dannykins." Susan then kissed Danny before taking her laptop computer and heading downstairs to the living room to get back to work.