LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

(Thanks it finally working I had to unfollow and refollow so I can get update notice)

Kanishka smiled "I have done work to catch up on so you can leave my plate in the microwave.  I'll go get the girls up. Can't have them sleeping through dinner."

Kanishka first went to the nursery where she picked up Dannykins and softly rubbed the sleeping babies back. "Time to wake up princess. Ms. Susan made yummy dinner for you and sissy."

Kanishka laughed." Such a sleepy baby,  don't you want to help mommy wake up sissy? " She cooed as she made her way to her bedroom.  Setting Dannykins beside Lila-bell on the bed she started rubbing her back.  "Lila-bell look who came with mommy to wake you up. "

Lila peeled one eye open and saw Danny immediately wrapping her arms around her baby sissy.  "Dannykins!  Did you has good nap? Wanna go play with toys?"

Lila frowned and crawled beside Dannykins.  "Whats fa matter sissy?  At you mad cause you didn't get to make squirtee after your spank? Sissy can make it up to you". 

Kanishka picked up both babies one on each hip.  " You girls can talk about spankies,  and making squirtees later right now mommy knows to little babies who need dinner." She took both girls to the kitchen and with Susan help got them secured in their high chairs. 

Kanishka put bibs on both babies before getting large bowl of the pureed food.  She sat in front of the sissy babies and cooed as she took turns feeding one then the other.  "Mommy has the two most precious little princesses. Pretty soon Dannykins will get to go to daycare with sissy isn't that exciting? "

Danny couldn't help but roll his eyes at that daycare comment, he didn't want more people to see him like this he just wanted to go back to his old life but deep down he knew that would never happen especially with how he sounded like a little girl. Danny opened his mouth and ate the food he had to admit it did taste really good, but he desperately wanted to have something to chew on and not all this baby goop.

Kanishka feed both babies until the food was all gone.  Wiping their mouth with the bibs she got the sissy babies settled in their play pen.  "Okay you girls play nice while mommy gets your bath ready."

Lila-bell toddled over to Dannykins and sat down.  "Sissy why you made at Lila-bell?"

Danny was relieved when the embarrassing or deal being fed was over after being put in the playpen the little sissy laid on his stomach and buried his head in his arms. He hope to get some peace, but when Lila-bell went over to him and ask why he was mad all he could say was, "you hurt me."

Lila-bell told her head sideways "huwt you?  When I have you spankies?  I'm your big sissy I hab to give you spankies when you be naughty.  And cides you'we dolly got all cited so I think you like big sissy spankies. "

"No I don't like spankies a-and what kind of big sissy spanks their little sissy, I-I mean sister I mean, ugggg and for your information my pee pee didn't get excited I just need to go wee wee." Danny said with a blush and a pout it was an obvious lie, but the new little did not want to confront the fact that he'd been getting excited since coming here.

Lila frowned " Good big sissy give spankies so many sissy learn to be good. I'm a good big sissy and cides if I would gave you a few more spankies you would have made squirtees in my lap! If you no wanna make squirtees fine I won't play with you at bed time." Lila-bell was upset Dannykins suggested she wasn't a good big sister. 

Kanishka came and saw both her grumpy babies.  She really picked them up taking them to the bathroom.  Stripping Dannykins then Lila-bell she got them both in the warm bubble bath.  "Ohh isn't this a nice warm bath for my two princesses."

Danny didn't really pay attention to what Lily was saying, he was just happy to at least get a few more minutes of silence to think. Kanishka picked him up and took him to the bathroom, he thought he was going to get a bath alone but to his shock and embarrassment he saw that Lila-bell was joining him immediately his grumpiness disappeared and his face grew red with embarrassment. "W-W-Wait no no I-I can't bath w-with her." Danny said as he desperately tried to look away from Lily's naked body.

Lila was still upset but she giggled at Dannykins blushing face. Kanishka smiled. "Of course you can take a bath with sissy.  Now you two play nice for 5 minutes then it's time to wash up."

Lila looked at Dannykins and pulled the wet naked baby into her lap her own dolly right against Dannykins bottom. "You sure your dolly wasn't a little cited for me sissy?"

Danny didn't want to play he wanted to get out of the tub now but before he could Lila grabbed him and pulled him him on to her lap. Dannykins let out a yelp when she felt Lila's dolly rub against her bottom, she let out a shudder and try to get away but her big sister's grasp was too strong. "N-No i-its not its sniff not." Dannykins sniffled out trying to keep calm and keep himself from getting turned on.

Lila giggled and started planting little kisses on Dannykins neck. "Lila-bell is sorry for hurting you feelings Dannykins. Want Lila to make your dolly feel better?" She cooed as she gently took hold of Dannykins dolly stroking it. 

Dannykins breath soon became labored and heavy as Lila giggled and started planting little kisses on her neck, "p-p-pwease stop." She begged her whole body quake with excitement and fear, but then Dannykins let out a sharp yell when Lila gently grab the hold of her dolly and started to stroke it. Dannykins soon could not fight it, the nice warm water, the sweet smelling bubble soap and Lila herself it didn't take a minute before Dannykins dolly was happliy standing quite  erect.

Lila-bell giggled as she kept kissing Dannykins neck and shoulders. "Looks like dolly is cited to see me.  Does Dannykins wanna make squirtee with dolly? If you ask big sissy really nicely I'll help you sissy. "

Lila-bell cooed as she slowly stroke Dannykins hard dolly. " You sure?  Once mommy puts diapey back on its time for sleepy time. If you ask nicely big sissy can make your dolly feel really,  really good" She planted kisses along Dannykins neck as she spoke. 

Kanishka watched as the two sissy babies played in the bath figuring after a bit of playing they'd be ready to nurse and go to sleep. 

Dannykins couldn't take it she desperately tried to fight the wave of pleasure and embarrassment and fear, she didn't want this she didn't want any of this, she was a man, not a sissy baby. "Lila-bell st-stop I-I no no noooooAHHHHHHHHH FUCK." Dannykins let out a yell as she ejaculated right then and there, even Lila-bell couldn't help but Yelp in surprise when Dannykins did that. Soon Dannykins cried, she cried like a baby. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mommy, m-sob-m-hic-mommy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Lila-bell jumped a little not expecting Dannykins to suddenly ejaculate. Still she giggled stroking Dannykins dolly until she finished her squirtees in the bath. 

Kanishka kissed Dannykins head as she began gently washing the crying sissy. "Mommies baby is so tired after big sissy spankies and making squirtees. Princess Dannykins is ready for bed aren't you baby?" She cooed as she rinsed off and picked up Dannykins stealing the baby in a fluffy pink towel. 

Leaving Lila-bell with Susan Kanishka took Dannykins to the nursery.  Laying her on the changing table Kanishka sang little nursery rhymes as she dried and lotioned the fussy baby. "It's okay princess almost time for night night. Little Dannykins just needs her beddy bye spankies then we can get you in your diaper and jammies." She cooed carrying the baby to the armless rocking chair. Kanishka had been lenient in the training and maintenence spanking for Dannykins as she adjusted,  but now it was time to get things back on schedule.  Still for tonight she decided to use her hand since Lila-bell had used the paddle earlier.  Laying Dannykins over her lap bum in the air Kanishka began to deliver swift firm spanks to her babies bottom. 

Dannykins cried almost threw her whole bath even sucking her thumb to help calm herself down, when she was cleaned and wrapped in a fluffy warm towel she almost immediately answered Kanishka, "Sniff y-yes mommy I-I wanna go night night, I-I w-want num num a-sob-and m-my baby waaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Dannykins couldn't help but cry again she felt like she cried everyday since getting here, but when she was taken too the to her Nursery the little sissy instantly smiled and calmed down, the feeling of being put into a nice soft and secure diaper mixed with soft pajamas had calming effect especially when she was covered with lotion. But Kanishka told her about beddy bye spankings Dannykins started to panic and beg again. "N-No no no mommy no wanna spanking to maney t-to sob many waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Unfortunately no matter how she begged she was going to be getting a spanking, and another and another and another till her old naughty ways were gone and she had accepted her life as a big baby sissy girl. Soon she found herself laying across her mommy's lap her bum in the air soon Kanishka had delivered a swift firm spanking with her hand, Dannykins was relieved that wasn't with a paddle, but it still hurt after a good 2 minutes the spanking was over and her bottom was now a light red and tears were running down her face.

Kanishka got Dannykins in a fresh diaper and dressed her in pink footed pajamas.  She cooed softly to Dannykins as she cleaned the crying babies face before cradling her as she lowered her top and put her large nipple into the fussy babies mouth to nurse her.

As Kanishka was nursing the sleepy princess,  Susan came in with a freshly bathed Lila.  Susan laid Lila-bell on the changing table and soon the nursery would be filled with moans from Lila-bell as Susan played with her dolly cooing to her about being such a good big sister and how cute she looked during her big girl play time. Within minutes Lila-bell was making stickies and Susan cleaned her up getting her in a clean diaper and a cute purple nightgown.  She helped get Lila-bell situated to Kanishka other breast and the little sissy immediately started nursing.