LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

Danny was kicking and crying as he felt his pants and diaper wear taken down. "NO NO NO NOOOOO ST-STOP YOU FUCKING CUNT." He yelled before the first few slaps hit his bottom, but the spanking only kept going and got worse after he said those things.

Soon after a short bit of time he was now bagging, pleading and crying like he did the last time. When the spanking was over his bottom was very red and sore. 'Waaaaaaaaaaa m-m-mommy I-I d-don't sob waaaaaaaaaaaaaa no wanna g-go back waaaaaaaaaaaaaa I-I don't wanna be a-a b-big boy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Danny cried out like a baby. 

Those were the words Kanishka had been waiting to hear.  She rubbed Danny little bottom and resituated his diaper and pants. She hugged Dannykins and rubbed his back. " Oh its okay pumpkin,  mommy will take care of everything. No more hard big boy stuff for my baby". She cooed softly and buckled him into the carseat.

Kanishka called the board letting them know she was taking Daniel to get freshened up.  " I talked to Daniel and he is willing to oversee our project in the amazon. Please email me the documents so I can get a permit for him to come with me." The conversation over she got in the car and started driving Danny home. She knew her fussy baby needed a nap and later some special time with mommy. 

Danny squirmed and cried as his bottom with gently rubbed, he didn't mean he wanted to be a baby in the Amazons half of the world, he just did not want the board to see him dressed like a little girl. Danny all most cried all the way home, but when they got home he was now lightly sniffling him and sucking his thumb after losing his pacifier in the parking lot.

• 3 weeks later...

When the car parked in front of the apartment Kanishka looked back at her baby who was settling down. " Okay princess I think you need a nap and then mommy and Dannykins can have a talk". She got out the car and opened the back door.  Quickly she unfastened the car seat and helped Danny out the car.  Holding his hand she led him to the elevator. Kanishka couldn't help thinking how adorable little Danny was and would look even cute when she got him into one of the cute dresses she purchased. Kanishka opened the door letting Danny walk inside as long as he held her hand.

Closing the door behind them she picked up the sleepy baby and carried him to the bedroom. Kanishka laid Dannybon the changing table and removed his shoes and the overalls. Leaving Danny in his diaper and cute little shirt she laid him in the crib giving him a new pink pacifier. " Rest now baby mommy will take care of everything". She turned on the mobile and closed the blinds. Making sure the baby monitor was on Kanishka went to the living room where she began filling out the permit paperwork.

When they finally got to the apartment parking lot Danny just wanted to be carried and put to bed not caring if his bed was a crib. But when he was put on the ground and he had to walk as he held the amazon hand Danny started to wine back after some old looks from some people in the parking lot Danny closed his mouth and try to hurry to the elevator as fast as he could even with the amazon holding his hand.

After what felt like an eternity Danny had gotten into his home, soon he was picked up, lade on the changing table and his shoes and the overalls were taken off leaving him in the top and girly diaper. After being put into the crib and the new pink pacifier witch Danny all most grabbed was put into his mouth he was felt alone.

Danny sniffled and lightly sobbed as he sucked the pacifier as he tried to sleep, but then his tummy rubbled and the little man baby needing to go potty again. Danny thought of calling Kanishka, but the fear of another spanking killed that thought. Danny soon saw that the dolly he was given was in the crib with him, after picking it up and hugging it for comfort Danny feeling humiliation soon released his bowels filling his diaper. 

Kanishka heard Danny crying but she didn't respond. It had been a long and emotional morning and her little one needed rest. She listened until his cries settled and she knew he'd exhausted himself and gone to sleep. Kanishka printed out the documents she would had Dannykins sign when he woke from his nap. This time tomorrow they would be on a flight going home though little Danny probably would think it was just for his last two weeks of work.

She smiled certain now everything was falling in place.  Lila-bell had been asking for a sister lately and she knew she would be so excited when Dannykins came home tomorrow. 

After almost 2 hours Kanishka went into the bedroom and gently picked up Danny rubbing his back. " Time for mommies princess to wake up". She cooed softly she could smell Danny had messed his diaper but today she would encourage him to enjoy his messy diaper before she changed him.

Kanishka rubbed his back as she sat on the couch with Danny in her arms. "Your okay angel relax mommies here. Mommies Dannykins mad a present in his diapey didn't you baby. " She cooed to him and kissed his forehead. "  Mommy is so happy Dannykins is using his diapers,  now mommy wants Dannykins to learn to like using his diaper for mommy".

She began rubbing the crotch of his diaper.  " Does Danny like when mommy rubs his pee pee?" She smiled feeling his little pee pee get hard under her hand as he hugged his dolly.

Danny squirmed as the Amazon talked to him in that sweetie motherly way of hers witch turned him on. But he fought hard not to get a hard on, until she started to rub him making him hard. Danny sock his head as he held onto his dolly. "N-No pwease mommy I-I no wanna cum, I-I came so mmmmm s-so much today." 

She smiled and kissed his forehead as she gently rubbed him. " Yes you made so many cummies for mommy. Mommy won't make you cum this time angel just relax and enjoy it. See how good it feels when Dannykins uses his diapey?" She cooed to him rubbing enough to keep him excited but not to make him cum just yet.

She chuckled as Danny ejaculated in his diaper. "Aww little Dannykins, you like your messy diaper so much you couldn't hold back hmm". She stood and sat Danny in his play pen. " Mommy is going to let you sit here and enjoy your diaper a few minutes while I get things together". 

Kanishka went over to the desk and got the paperwork for him to sign and a pen. Setting the documents on the coffee table she went to the kitchen to prepare Danny's dinner purred chicken and vegetables baby food. She wanted to give him time to adjust and get used to his diapers.

Danny started to cry, he had never been so turned on to have ejaculated multiple times in a day, he tried to explain himself but his crying and the pacifier mixed in with humiliation and a little bit of fear and horniness made it impossible for a coherent sentence to come out. When the amazon put him in the playpen Danny started to beg. "Mommy waaaaaaa n-no, ch-change mommy waaaaaaaa."

Kanishka came and picked up her crying baby. It would take time for him to learn to enjoy his diapers but she was certain with her reward system he would learn to be proud of the diapers he wet and messed. She carried her fussy baby to the changing table and strapped him down.  " Hush now baby doll mommy will get you nice and clean." She cooed softly as she opened his diaper and began wiping him clean. Kanishka raised Dannykins legs and wiped the poop from his bottom.

Tossing the soiled diaper and wipes in the diaper pail she slid a dry thick pink diaper under his bottom.  Kanishka sprinkled an ample amount of powder of Danny's bottom and little pee pee before taping him in the clean diaper.  " There we go princess all clean".

She unfastened the straps and picked up Danny and took him to the couch. Giving him back his dolly she spoke. " Okay angel mommy needs you to be a big kid one more time today. Your bosses sent over paperwork for your final weeks at work. Mommy needs you to sign them so that you'll be able to get your temporary permit for tomorrow's flight. Can my wittle Dannykins sign his name for mommy? " She held up a pen and showed Danny where to sign his name. 

When Kanishka picked him up Danny give a weak smile as he cuddled her and his dolly only for it to be taken away, witch made him cry and blush on wanting something so childish and girly. After getting put on the changing table the little coved his face as the amazon did the same thing she had did before.

Cleaning him up and clean him a second time when he ejaculated witch Danny sucked his pacifier hard, after being put into a clean diaper and his dolly was given back Danny felt better until Kanishka put him in front of the paper work. Danny all most did what he was told and signed it. But did not. Danny knew if he did he would never return to his own country again. 

"P-P-Pwase miss 
Kanishka I-I am not a baby, I-I-I sniff c-can go with you I-I don't care what my bosses do to me pwease j-just let me go." 

Kanishka rubbed Danny's back as he fussed. " Shh relax baby your okay. Now this paperwork is only for a temporary permit. You have to finish your final two weeks and your bosses want you to help setup the new location. I've read your contract you can't afford the penalty for refusing your assignment sweetie.  Besides if your leaving the company putting that you worked on an international project like this would get you into any job you wanted. I know it sounds scary but nothing bad will happen while your there. Mommy will keep you safe and sound while you do your work." She kissed his forehead. " After the meeting today baby you really need this for your resume as I don't think the board will give you a recommendation without it. After all this icky paperwork is done its din din time for my little angel".

Danny knew Kanishka was right, he knew he could not afford the penalty and after what he did at work there was no way he would get another job like this one. But he knew that this was a trap, he knew that Kanishka was not just going to send him back home after his week was up.

"N-No sniff no I-I d-don't care I-I will just get a job at a restaurant or something." Danny said as with much conviction and stubbornness he could muster even dressed like an oversized infant.

Kanishka nodded her head. " Yes I'm sure you could pumpkin but you won't get a job anywhere if your busy being sued for not upholding the contract you signed.  You keep telling mommy your a big boy but then you don't make big boy choices. After two weeks your job ends you'll get severance pay to give you time to find a new job.  What is there to be scared about little one? The paperwork clearly says your permit is for two weeks and to stay any longer you'd have to submit an extension request. "

Kanishka sighed but stopped discussing it.  " Okay I can see there's no helping you. Let's just enjoy our last night together yeah?" Kanishka carried Danny to the high chair. After fastening him in she gently took his dolly. " We don't want dolly to get dirty now do we?" She put a purple bib around his neck that had a yellow tiara and said princess. Kanishka quickly heated the large bowl of baby food. Making sure it wasn't to hot she smiled at Dannykins and started feeding him.

When Kanishka gave up, Danny felt relieved. But at the same time sad, was this really as bad as he thought being cared for and pampered? Danny shock his head and banished the thoughts from his head. When Danny saw the food he pouted at the muss, be he did not say a word and opened his mouth and he was soon eating.

Kanishka cooed to Danny as she fed him the entire bowl.  She wiped his mouth with the bib before removing it and picking up Danny. Kanishka gave Danny his dolly and took him to the play pen where she set him down. " play with your toys baby. Mommy has to pack for her trip home tomorrow." Kanishka turned on the infant cartoon channel while she went to the room and packed.

Even those Danny had teeth, the mussy baby food actually tasted really good, witch made Danny not as fussy about it. After eating, being cleaned up and then being put into the playpen Danny played with the toys as embarrassing as it was he was enjoying it at least better than the childish program that was on TV.

The toy he played with the most was the dolly having got over the creepiness of the porcelain doll he found it very enjoyable to play with, he even acted more like a little girl then a grown man as he give the dolly a spanking.

Kanishka packed up her belongings and in a second suitcase she packed all baby Dannykins clothes. It was obvious to her Danny was simply a baby and didn't know what was best for him. As his mommy she would have to help him make the right decision. 

Once everything is packed Kanishka puts a small vial in her pocket and comes out.  " There's my princess.  Are you having fun angel? It's bath time for Dannykins give dolly kisses and tell her you'll be back". Waiting for him to put dolly down Kanishka picked up Danny and took him to the bathroom where she undressed him and once more put him in the infant tub filling it with warm water.

Danny was happily playing with his dolly until his mommy said it was bath time witch made him wine. But he did what he was told kissed his dolly and raised his arms to be picked up. As he was getting his bath Danny wondered if it would be okay to ask Kanishka if he could keep the porcelain doll, he would have to lie about the reason, but he was okay with that.