LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

Kanishka sighed rather than spank Danny ahe decided to help him relax. Gently bouncing him as he lay across her knees are rubbed his back. " Shh it's okay angel, mommies not upset anymore. Relax and go night night. In the morning it will all be better". Kanishka continued rubbing her fussy babies back as he slowly quieted down and began to calm down.

Her little one finally asleep Kanishka laid him in the crib. She gently covered him with his pink blanket and took a picture of Dannykins sleeping peacefully in his crib. Now that he was asleep she finished reviewing and altering the contract to be signed the following afternoon. Satisfied that was done Kanishka made herself a chicken stir fry for dinner then began filing the documents to have little Danny go home with her. Once the kitchen was cleaned and documents were filled out and filed to the appropriate parties paying extra for the work to be expedited and ready by tomorrow Kanishka showered and went to sleep.

When Danny went to sleep, Kanishka went to work first filling out the papers for her meeting tomorrow and then thinking about having to have that talk with Danny. As much as she wanted to take Danny he would have to go willing, it was not like she could buy Danny just like she did with Lila-bell and if the bored said no and reported her then she would be in deep trouble.

But she had all those picks and if she showed them around Danny's work he would have to go with her. After eating her food and going to bed Kanishka dreamed of her little one.

It was soon morning when Kanishka walked as she got up she smelled something and walked over to the crib were Danny was still asleep in his now very used diaper. When Kanishka put a hand on the front of Danny's diaper she felt that the little had a hard on.

• 11 months later...

Kanishka woke early and showered getting ready for what would be an emotional conversation with the little one still sleeping. She walked over to the crib smelling his well used diaper. She smiled and felt the front of his diaper soggy and squishy. Kanishka also felt something else her little one had a hard on. 

She smiled as she gently lifted him up.  "Good morning angel upsy daisy." She kissed his forehead as she laid him in the changing table.  Kanishka cooed to him as she buckled the safety belt over him. Gently she began rubbing his hard on through his diaper. " looks like mommies little baby had good dreams. Does baby like his diapeys? Is Dannykins gonna make cummies for mommy? "

When Danny was lifted up at first he was half asleep a cloud of sleep keeping him from knowing what was going on at first but as he was carried, Danny felt something messy hugging his bottom and all so the feel of a boner rubbing against what felt like a diaper.

It was only when he was locked up and a big but gentle hand started to rub his boner did you fully wake up. "M-M-MISS K-K-K ST-STOP I-I-I." The little said as he fought hard not to cum in his full diaper.

Kanishka cooed as Danny fussed. "Good morning pumpkin,  it's okay mommies gonna make it all better. You like that funny you baby? Relax let mommy make you feel good. You like how your diaper feels rubbing against your little pee pee. Make cummies for mommy Dannykins". She rubbed faster and firmer against his hard on. 

Danny kicked and cursed as he tried desperately not to cum in his messy diaper, tears started to flow from his eyes as he negged the amazon to stop. "P-P-PWEASE N-N-=NO MORE I-I WAAAAAAA STOP NO WANNA CUM I-IN MY OWN SH-SHIT DIAPER M-MOMMY I." But it was too late the rubbing combined with the soft diaper and the cooing and baby talk Danny soon thrusted madly as he soon ejaculated inside the used diaper first yelling. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO NOOOOO." And then crying like a baby. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I-I-I WANT M-SOB-MY MOMMY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." Waves of frustration and humiliation and sexual arousing all hitting him at once.

Kanishka chuckled as she watche Danny writhe under her bucking his hips and he ejaculated in his full messy diaper. " Aww its okay, mommies fussy baby. You made big cummies in your diaper yes you did". She cooed to him softly as he cried. Only when his cries slowed to a sniffle did she untape his diaper. Getting several wipes she wiped this pee pee and balls clean of his cum and the poop that spread while she was rubbing him. Kanishka raised Dannykins legs wiping his bottom clean before tossing the soiled diaper and wipes in the pail.

A fresh diaper was slid under his bottom and she sprinkled an ample amount of powder on his bottom before lowering his legs and pondering his crotch. Kanishka cooed to him as she taped his diaper in place. In only his diaper Kanishka removed the restraints and picked up her fussy baby. " Come here sweetie let's get you fed". She carried Danny to the kitchen cradling him in one arm and using her free hand to free her breast and bring her nipple to his mouth so he could nurse while she prepared him some oatmeal.

Danny was crying like a baby after he had ejaculated in his own mess the humiliation and disgust at himself hitting him hard, not helped by the beautiful Amazon woman's cooing and mothing. When he finally stop crying thanks to sucking his thumb, he was soon getting changed.

"W-W-Wait sniff m-mommy d-d-do look p-pwease stop." Danny said as he closed his eyes not wanting to look at his own mass. Soon the little man was making moans of pleasure as he was getting cleaned witch made him hard and ejaculate again and again, the motherly away Kanishka was driving him mad. By the time he was wiped again and powdered and diapered Danny was panting and feeling very hungry and thirsty. So after the crotch of his footed pjs were refasten and he saw the big beautiful breasts of the Amazon Danny immediately latched on suckling the warm milk like any little in Kanishka homeland. 

Kanishka chuckled as Danny greedily began to suckle milk from her breast. Only two days ago he had thrown a big fuss and fight about being breast fed and now he did so with no encouragement needed. Kanishka let him drain one breast then moved him to the other as she made the baby oatmeal she had picked up. The flavor was bland but it would fill his belly and plump her skinny little one up a bit. When the oatmeal was ready and cool enough to eat Kanishka gently took her breast from Dannykins mouth. " okay baby time for your yummiest then you can finish nursing". She cooed as she placed him into the highchair. Kanishka took out a pink bib that said Princess in yellow and fastened it around Dannykins neck. Holding the bowl she began feeding her little one as she talked.

" Dannykins in a few days mommy will be leaving to go home. I'm not sure you'll be able to take care of yourself like you used to baby doll. Mommy talked to your bosses and they agree you might not be ready for those big jobs they had you doing anymore. After all there's no ones to change, feed, or reward little Dannykins at the office. Mommy had an idea what if Dannykins comes homes with me and works for mommy? You can be taken care of and you would still have a job. What do you think angel?"

Danny sniffled as he sucked greedily feeling equal parts relaxed, humiliated, helpless and turned on as he sucked and felt his weewee rubbing the soft inside of the diaper. When he was taken from the breast and put into the highchair Danny wined a bit wanting to nurse more only stopping himself thinking what the hell was wrong with him.

Danny squirmed and fussed a bit as the amazon put a girly pink bib on him before starting to feed him the oatmeal he did fuss a little as he was fed getting some food on himself like a baby as he listen to the Amazon.

"W-Wait y-you want me t-t-to come home w-with you?" Danny was squirming and fidgeting even worse than he did almost since this whole thing began. "N-No no no no I-I am a big boy mommy I-I mean sniff miss Kanishka, a-and what do you mean you talked with my bosses?" Danny reluctantly asked even though in his heart he knew the answer.

Kanishka cooed to him as he fussed. " shh shh relax sweetie easy your nummies. Of course mommy had some concerns so I talked to the executive board. I explained to them how you required my care only after an hour of meeting at the airport. When they saw the photos they understood my concerns and had some reservations as well if you could do all those big boy responsibilities. Honestly sweetie I'm not sure your position will be open for you to return to when mommy leaves. If you were to come home with me you could work for my company which will be in contract with your old company. Mommy will be able to take care of all your needs and you wouldn't have anything to worry about."

She finished feeding him and got a baby wipe and cleaned his face. Taking off his bib she took Danny out of the high chair and set him in his play pen.  "You think about it while I find something for you to wear. Mommy is taking you into the office today to finish the paperwork. I don't want to leave you home again. You could get a rash if your in a poopy diaper while mommy is at work." She kissed his forehead and put his pacifier in his mouth.

When Danny hard that heard how the executive board seen him like this, Danny fell on his padded bottom the pacifier darting back and forth in his mouth as he tried to fathom it all. In just a short time he went from a big man of a powerful and prestigious company to a diaper using, breast sucking big sissy baby.

And now he was going to be taken into the office, He know with the laws that Kanishka would be arrested for doing this to him but his life was over either way.

Kanishka went to the bedroom where she took out a pair of black slacks, a red dress shirt, and black tie, probably the item that would be most surprising to Danny she took out a pair of white brief underwear. Danny had acclimated to his diapers pretty quickly but she was certain while he easily wet his diapers he would not have an accident at work. At least not without some help.

Danny had gotten acclimated to her and like most Littles when she was around he would feel more secure and not worry so much about his needs as she had tended to them since her arrival. Kanishka knew Danny wasn't sold on the idea of going with her to her side of the world, but an accident at work when he was supposed to be a "big boy" would surely help him make the proper decision.

Laying the clothing by the changing table she ran the bath so she could get her sissy baby ready for his day. The bath run Kanishka took Danny to the bath where she undressed him and set him in the baby bath seat with a few rubber ducks to play until she washed him up. "Here we go baby play with your toys then mommy will get you all cleaned up".

Danny had not made a fuss since being up into the over sized playpen. His mind was to focused on what Kanishka said and if she was telling the truth or not.

"If she is, my life at the company is over. I mean I could try and tell the truth and get her arrested. But I would still need to get a new job a-and that is if the the photos don't lie if they're real." Danny thought to himself, only letting out a sound when Kanishka picked him up.

When they were at the bathroom and miss Kanishka started to undress him, did Danny try to get some adult hood back. "P-Please mo, um miss Kanishka I-I can get undressed myself I epp." Danny so found himself naked and sat in the tub like a child embarrassed he covered his hairless weewee. "P-Pwasw mommy I-I mean sniff miss Kanishka you d-don't need to do this." Danny wined out as he felt his weewee getting hard again.

Kanishka  cooed seeing his little pee pee get hard. She took his little pee pee in hand and stared stroking it." Uh oh does Dannykins want to play with mommy.  We can play for a few minutes than mommy needs to get you all cleaned up baby. You have a big day ahead". Kanishka started stroking him slow picking up the pace slowly. She didn't worry about Danny reporting her. She had a lot of influence between the 2 governments.  Not only that she had photographic and cinematic proof that Danny had requested her care... granted that was after a thorough spanking. 

When the beautiful Amazon grab his peepee and started to stroke it Danny kicked and splash the water his face going a deep red. "N-N-NO MOMMY PWEASE STOAHHHHHHHHH." Danny yelled out as he prematurely ejaculated, he had never had such sexual arousal as much as he did with Kanishka.

He did not know why? Was it her looks, was it her motherly way, was it baby sissy treatment? Danny did not know, all he did know was he's libido was on overdrive with the Amazon.

Kanishka chuckled as Dannykins ejaculated within a few strokes. She stopped not wanting to were her little one out so early in the day as they wouldn't have time for a nap. Instead Kanishka quickly washed Danny up and got him out the tub. Once more she fastened Dannykins to the changing table. Kanishka rubbed Danny's body down with baby lotion. She then raised his legs and once more inserted 2 suppositories up his bottom.

" This is medicine so my Dannykins didn't have an accident in his big boy underwear". She cooed to him, yes it was a lie but he needn't know that. Kanishka slid the briefs up Dannykins hairless legs sliding them over his bum and crotch. She put on Danny business slacks and a pair of socks. Undoing the restraints she helped Danny into his shirt buttoning it up and tucking the shirt into his pants.  Kanishka took Dannykins to the couch where she produced a bottle of juice. " Here sweetie drink your juice then we can go bye bye"

After being jerked off Danny was soon washed as he just sat in the tub, not even bothering playing with the toys trying to be seen as an adult, After the bath Danny was laid ion the changing table. "P-P-Pwease n-no diapers I-I can go to work in diapers." Danny winded out as he started to suck his thumb, but took it out with a blush.

To Danny's surprise he was actually dressed in his regular cloths and underwear. Even those Kanishka dressed him all the way Danny still felt better and grown up in his clothes, he did not even mind when Kanishka wanted him to get back to breast feeding. "M-Mommy um miss Kanishka c-can we please just go to the office?" He asked before asking. "O-Or I could just stay here."

Kanishka rubbed the nipple of the bottle against his lips. " drink your baba baby mommy doesn't want you dehydrated on our busy day.  You have to go to work with mommy so I can sign the final paperwork for our business collaboration and the executives want to meet with you. " She put rubber teat into his mouth and patted his bottom encouraging him to drink. This bottle of juice had a diuretic in it not to much to work instantly but by the time of the meeting little Dannykins wouldn't be able to hold it. "When your baba is all gone we'll go bye bye".

Kanishka cooed as Danny suckled the bottle. " aww that's mommies good little angel. Now I know it's going to be a long day for you baby but mommy will try to squeeze in a nap time after the big meeting". When Danny finished his bottle Kanishka wiped his lips with a baby wipe then stood him up.  She put on his tie and brushed his hair so he looked neat and professional, not like the diaper wearing sissy baby he was the last two days. " Okay baby let's go bye bye.  Mommy wants you on your best behavior. " Kanishka led the way out locking the door behind them with his house key she had taken two days prior. Since his car had never been dropped off she led him to her vehicle. Baby or not no little daddy in her front seat. She opened the backseat of the car where he would see his carseat. " In you go we can't be late". She said while holding the door waiting for him to get in. 

Danny felt so humiliated as he was treated like a child as he dink his bottle. But he hasted to admit it this wasn't so bad and you did like the praise, maybe being a big sissy baby was not bad. "No I am an adult." Danny thought to himself as he squeezed his eyes shut and got done drinking the bottle. 

After he was finish the bottle of milk and Kanishka got him ready Danny was taken to the Amazon rental car and to his surprise a car seat was there. It was still early in the morning as Danny looked down both sides of the street,  relieved seeing no one was really there and then looked at the Amazon as he was put into the car seat.

"Um m-mommy I-I mean miss Kanishka
 y-you forgot to um burp me after my baba I-I mean bottle." Danny could not believe he just said that as his face turned a deep red.