LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business man to baby sissy.

Danny's eyes went wide as Kanishka started to kissed the head of his dick and soon to his shock started to suck and stroking his cock, her beautiful warm soft lips on  his dick her sweet down licking him and her powerful, but gentle hand stroking him

"Oh god mommy pwease s-s-suck me D-D-Dannykins wants to make cumies for mommy I-I AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Soon Danny had cummed getting his seed all over Kanishka hand and himself. As Kanishka was cleaning him Danny was panting as he put mittened hand to his mouth as again he tried to suck his thumb.

But then Danny let out a sharp scream when he felt something put up his bottom, soon the sweet small of baby powder was in the air and on his bottom and his dick. as a fresh diaper was put on him. Kanishka smiled and picked him up and took Danny to the amazon couch to let her hopefully new baby talk.

Putting on a fresh pair of locking panties Kanishka sat him up and removed his nightgown. She quickly dressed him in a cute baby blue onsie with a purple heart on it. Snapping the onsie between his legs she carried him to the Amazon couch and sat him on her lap. " Okay angel finish drinking milkies while mommy talks". Once more she gave him her breast and he immediately started suckling a good sign for her. " As you know many on this side of the world dont understand the true relationship between an amazon and there little. They may find this relationship wrong. Mommy is going to put your big boy clothes over your cute baby clothes. While we're out your to stay with mommy holding my hand. After the meeting today we will come home and if you behave like the good little boy I know you can be mommy will give you another reward. If you misbehave or try to be grown up without mommies permission though you will be in for a firm punishment when we get home."

After Kanishka dressed him and took him to the Amazon couch, as soon as she undid her top he immediately leached on and started sucking still feeling a bit hungry. When Kanishka got down talking Danny let go feel very full. 

"L-Look mommy I-I mean miss Kanishka I am sorry how I-I acted yesterday, but you did spank be and treat me like I was a fucking baby and I look I am sorry I-sniff-I prematurely ejaculated on you." Danny had to stop and wipe his eyes.

"But what your doing is kind of not legal, I mean this is how the great war started and why the littles have there place and the amazons have these. But how about we make a deal and I can't believe I am fucking doing this, how about I-I will be your baby but I stay here and you go to m-my work without me and maybe I could be two years old if I could use the big boy potty."

Kanishka was shocked at how Danny was handling his and give it some thought, Why'll leaving him here may not be a good idea, if he was put into thick diapers and made poop himself this could be what she needed to brake him and make him his little.

Kanishka thought for a moment as she put him over her shoulder and patted his back to burp him. " Hmm okay sweetie I'll let you stay home and if you have a clean diapey when I get back then mommy will put you on the potty. There are some rules though. No going outside while I am gonna. You are to stay in your play pen. I will leave a bottle with you in case you get hungry. No adult television it's not good for little babies. Also no naughty language I should put you over my knee right now for cursing but mommy is going to let it slide this once." Satisfied he burped she wiped his mouth with his bin before removing it and putting him in the play pen. "Mommy has to get ready for her meeting". Kanishka goes and showers putting on sexy lingerie under her button up blouse and knee length skirt. She fastens her heels in place and brushes her hair into a bun. When she comes out she looks every bit the businesswoman she had at the airport. Kanishka went and fixed a bottle for Danny. " Okay baby give mommy a kiss bye bye".

Kanishka looked at Danny and thought if they did go out and Danny told, she would be in big trouble. She then picked up the little soon started to burp him just like her own baby. Shen thought she could not get a better deal then this so agreed to it.

After letting out a big burp Danny was happy to hear she agreed, but was not happy that he had to stay in a play pen and no adult television, but he could live with that and if he could show her that he could keep his diaper clean.

When Kanishka got out of his him she looked as beautiful as when he first saw and when she asked for a kiss he toddled over to her and kissed her lips. As he did Kanishka picked him up and took him to the changing table to be put into a thicker diaper and lockabul bootys.

Kanishka quickly changed Danny into a diaper so thick he could not bring his legs together. The diaper coupled with suppositories guaranteed a very used diaper when she returned. Kanishka put him in a pair of violet ruffled plastic panties and locked them in place. She cooed and tickled his feet before locking him into a pair of baby blue booties. Kanishka put his binky in his mouth and kissed his forehead before settling him in the playpen. She put the tv on the toddler's channel and left the bottle in his playpen. " Be a good boy baby". She locked his front door with the house key she took from his pants the previous night.

Kanishka hot in her car and made it to the office in 15 minutes. She parked and made her way inside smiling. This business was strictly littles only but they desperately wanted to work with her company. Kanishka was led to the board room where they immediately got to business.

Danny forward when he was put in the much thicker and a pear of lockabul violet ruffled plastic panties and baby blue booties, before getting put in the play pan. Danny tried to get up and walk, only to fall down he tried again only to have it happen again. So Danny started to crawl as he sucked on his binky and picked up a baby doll that was made to look like an old timey doll.

Normally those things kind of creeped him out but this one was kind of okay, he then found a rattle only a lot bigger then a babes. this one was for someone like him and soon he started shacking it and to his shock as he help the old timey baby doll sucked on his binky and played with the rattle he was happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanishka made it the building and soon was in the meeting, as she was listening she could not help but think about Danny how he would be cursing and crying when he made his first boom boom, just like her little Lila-bell did. But how to punish him came to her him, should she make him stay in his dirty diapers till morning or give him and good spanking and mouth soaping and followed by a time out?

She then thought about Lila-bell and to call home to see if she was being a good girl for the sitter.

Kanishka went over a few problems she had with the proposal which were easily rectified. She told the men she jaf another thing to discuss with them of great importance.  Kanishka began the slideshow showing Danny in his diapers, nursing and in the corner for time out with a red bum. " This is the man you assigned to houseme and he had been a complete child since my arrival add you can see. I had to cancel our meeting yesterday because this little urinated himself and on me. He has been very foul mouthed cursing since my arrival at the airport and only settled down ac you can see when I allow him to nurse from my breast. I do wish to do business with you gentleman but I cannot work with a company who would allow such an infantile little to represent them with foreign dignitaries". Kanishka kept a stoic expression as she heard the men discussing a demotion or firing it was a few moments before they offered a solution. The CEO apologized and stated that Danny would not be in such a position any longer. In Hope's of continued business he suggested reassigning Danny to go back to the Amazon where she could put him in a position that would not be harmful to either company. The man further voiced with him seeming to have such needs he wasn't quite sure Danny could handle any task in their offices as he seemed to require the care of a  Amazon. Kanishka told them she would think it over and let them know at the meeting the would have tomorrow.

Leaving the office Kaniska called home to check on her princess. The sitter said she had been upset missing her mommy but was behaving. Kanishka told Lila-Bell she would be home in a few days and would have a surprise for her when she got home. Ending the call Kanishka made her way back to Dannykins wondering if he had filled his diaper yet.

After Kanishka showed the the high ups no what Danny had done the higher ups were disgusted from what they saw and the CEO apologized and said he would be fired, but Kanishka smiled and give a better idea of having suggested reassigning Danny to go back to the Amazon where she could put him in a position that would not be harmful to either company. 

The bored members rubbed there heads, if this got out they could all be in trouble. So they said they would think it over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Danny played happily as he sucked his binky, thinking this was not so bad. But then Danny's eyes went wide. "Fuck I need to shit." He said as he felt the need to go a very strong need as well. Soon Danny tried to get out of the playpan but with the thick diaper and bootys he could not, and just like with the pee he tried to hold, tried everything even crossing his legs, but it could not work because of the diaper.

By the time it was 11:00 Danny was he pain as he tried with all his might to hold it. "OOOOOHHHHHH GOD SOB I-I-I-IT HURTS SOOOOOOO BADDDD." kicked as his face was a look of pure pain. But just like with the pee, his body could no longer take it and soon his butt exploded as he started to crap himself. "NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

Danny screamed and throw a tamper tantrum as he kept on fulling his diaper. by the time he was done he felt like he lost 20 pounds.

• 1 month later...

Kanishka thanked the boards members for their time and agreed to meet the following afternoon. She left the meeting confident things would go her way. Kanishka smiled as she saw the sitter sent a picture of her Lila in the bath. Her breast ached feeling full she missed her baby and couldn't wait to get back to her. 

For now Kanishka had another baby waiting for her. She made a stop at a local store picking up some groceries. At about 1 PM she unlocked the door to the apartment. Immediately before she even saw him she was hit by the smell of a messy diaper. " Somebody went boom boom". She cooed looking at Danny's tear streaked face. "Mommy is going to put these groceries away then Dannykins can have yum yums". 

Kanishka knew Danny was upset and would likely yell and curse. She was prepared to deal what happened to teach her little baby to be good. Kanishka started putting away the groceries giving Dannykins time to compose himself.

When Danny saw Kanishka his face went red at what she before watching her go and put then food away. Danny felt weak and miserably, not just having crapped himself and having that big tamper tantrum but all so having to sit in his on shit for what felt like forever.

All he wanted was to be cleaned and cared for, but then the thought of Kanishka changing him made his face go red and his dick getting hard despite wearing a full diaper. Danny sobbed like a baby as he sucked on his binky. 

After Kanishka put away the groceries she bent over and picked up her crying baby. " Aww what's wrong munchkin all babies make boom booms in there diapeys. Does Dannykins want to nurse first you must have tired yourself ou th fussing while mommy was gone." Shd knew Danny wanted out of his messy diaper but he would learn to enjoy his diapers and be changed when mommy says.

Carrying him she sat on the couch and cradled the poopy baby in her arm while her free hand unbuttoned her blouse. Unsnapping her nursing bra Kanishka exposed one very full breast and brought her nipple to Dannykins mouth. Gently she patted his bottom as he suckled her milk.

Danny sobbed as he watched Kanishka put away the groceries, before going to him. With a sniffle he put up his arms wanting to be picked up and changed but was taken to the amazon couch for a breastfeeding instead. 

When Kanishka asked if he wanted num nums Danny could only nod a yes as he did feel hungry and if he was good Kanishka may change him so when she unsnapping her nursing bra Daddy leached on and started to suckle the warm milk like a good boy, even when the amazon gently patted his poopy bottom.

Kanishka smiled enjoying Dannykins docile behavior though she knew it wouldn't be this easy. Eventually Danny would think he was a big boy and mommy would have to remind him. As he suckled her breast Kanishka noticed Dannykins hard on and starting rubbing his little pee pee through the diaper. " Aww is Danny enjoying his diapeys... Dannykins is such a good baby going boom booms can Dannykins make a sticky mess in his diapeys for mommy?" She cooed as she rubbed his hard on and he suckled harder faster on her breast. " Mmm Dannykins likes suckling from mommies breast dont you? "

Danny's eyes went wide as Kanishka put her hand on the from of his diaper and started rubbing it, but Danny did not stop suckling becouse he may not get a change if he yelled and cured so he kept on suckled harder and faster on the amazon's breast tell he let out and yelled out as he soon came.

Kanishka chuckled as Dannykins came in his already full messy diaper. "Aww does Danny like his messy diaper. Here baby finish your yum yums." She easily moved him to her other breast to finish nursing. She gently rocked him as he greedily suckled and drained her other breast. Putting Danny over her shoulder Kanishka patted his back burping him before carrying him to the changing table. She strapped Danny down arms above his head and a strap across his chest. " Who's mommies stinky little baby?" 

Danny soon started to sob as Kanishka asked if he liked his messy diaper making the little shake his head no before being put on the other breast. After being fed, Daddy found himseld over the amazon's shoulder and his back patted making him let out a huge burp making him spit up a little bit.

After being strapped down on the changing table, Danny covered his face not wanting to look at what he did in his diaper.

Kanishka chuckled as she unlocked the plastic panties.  Pulling the panties off Kanishka opened his diaper.  " Somebody made big boom booms in his diapey. Did baby Dannykins make stickies in his messy diapey?  Oh yes he did." She cooed knowing how ashamed and embarrassed the little was.  Kanishka took her time cleaning the poopy baby.  She cooed and made remarks of him just being a little baby who needed his diapeys.  She cleaned Danny bottom cleaning between his cheeks thoroughly. Once he was clean Kanishka slid a diaper under his bottom and thoroughly powdered his bottom and pee pee. Lifting the thick diaper between his legs she taped the clean diaper around him.  Kanishka pulled Danny plastic panties back up and locked them in place. Throwing the diaper in the nearby diaper pail Kanishka unstrapped Danny and picked him up.  " do you want to cuddle with mommy and watch a movie pumpkin? "

Danny sob as Kanishka undid his plastic panties and pulling the panties, before opening his diaper. But even with all the shame and embarrassment Danny soon was feeling a little better as Kanishka cleaned him. To his shock the loving way she was specking to him, even those it was remarks of him just being a little baby who needed diapers and touching him and even cleaning , a little part of him love it. It even made him hard again.

After he was cleaned, powdered and diapered and the plastic panties pulled back up and locked Danny finally said. "P-P-Pwease can w-we talk mommy sniff." 

Kanishka chuckled and cradled Danny in her arms.  Gently patting his bottom as she rocked him.  " Okay baby tell mommy what's the matter with her sweet baby. " Kanishka gently shook the baby rattle she had picked up as she cooed at the diapered little one. " After talkies Dannykins needs nap time. Oh yes he does mommy's little baby is so tired mommy knows the baby will feel much better after sleepy time".

"Pwease mommy I-I mean miss Kanishka stop this I-I am not a baby I am an adult I have Job and this is my place sniff pwease you can't do this to me." Danny said as he tried not to cry as he tried to suck his thumb but could not with the mitten.

Kanishka thought about telling Danny about losing his job, but felt it was better if she did not as she took Danny to the crib to get his binky.

Kanishka carried Danny to his crib. Laying him in the crib she put his binky in his mouth.  " Oh silly Dannykins of course your a baby.  If your not a baby you wouldn't have made boom booms in your diapey would you. If your not a baby who have I been nursing and changing hmm? Only mommies good little babies get special attention to their pee pee isn't that right angel.  Now no more silly talk about being an adult nap time. " She kissed his forehead and turned off these lights and closed the blinds.  Turning on the teddy mobile she covered him with a pink baby blanket them left the room. 

After Kanishka laid Danny down in the crib He was about to say something before his binky was put in his mouth as Kanishka told him he was a baby. After she lift the room Danny sit up and spat the binky out and started to cry. "Please why are you doing this sob t-to me I-I never done anything to waaaaaaaaaaaaaa you."

Danny cried as he was starting to have a mantle brake down. 

He was breaking, she smiled as she reviewed her notes from the meeting sending emails to people back home.  Kanishka felt bad for the crying baby but until he accepted his role and that she was his mommy she wouldn't console him. Eventually ne would ticket himself out and fall asleep.  Kanishka video called her Lila-Belle hinting at a surprise and gushing over how adorable she was and how she couldn't wait to be home with her. 

When the sitter called Lila-Belle over the little toddled over to her smiling in her pink princess dress and soon the face of her mommy was on the screen. Lila-Belle let out a happy squeal seeing her mommy. "Mommy I miss you when are you coming back?" 

Lila-Belle asked as she then made a face and soon started to fill her diaper and blushed. "Oh ho mommy I made a big boom boom." she said with a giggle making both amazons laugh.