LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Detective in training (open)

Snowmom55

"Awe I know come on I'll get you back to bed, with a few oreos and a small bit of milk your favorite. How about it Alyssa for me? I wanna see you get better." Amber says tickling the small girls tummy around the dangling pacifier.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyssa giggled a bit, but then push her sitter's hands away, even laughing made her feel sore. "Amber please sniff put me down p-please put me down I am not a baby for fuck's sake." Alyssa said choking back a sob and trying to stop herself from crying like an infant, she just wanted to be put on the floor and not held like a baby.

"Naughty girl!" Amber says posing the pacifier back in the girls mouth taping the front causing the tiny teen to suckle on her pacifier. "Now let's get you changed and back in bed!" Amber said softly bouncing Alyssa's padded bottom carrying her back upstairs hanging the backpack up on a coat tree by the stairs.

Alyssa was soon sucking on the pacifier as she was gently carried upstairs, but when she heard the word change she immediately started to fuss a bit, although her fussing was sluggish and weak due to whatever she was injected with working its way through her system. "No weth me go, I don'th wanth a change." Alyssa said although the big pacifier made her words come out infantile.

"Awe Alyssa you wanna feel better don't you? I'll make sure your change is super quick then I'll get you all tucked in for a nice nap." Amber says bouncing and gently patting Alyssa's soggy diaper butt but before she could lay Alyssa down on the bed to change her diaper Amber could hear another loud rumble of the tiny teens tummy. "Alyssa do you have to go poopy before I change you?"

After Alyssa was put on the changing padded was taken to a room and laid on the changing pad she didn't notice, but before she was about to throw something at Amber but then her inside start to make strange sounds and a feeling of needing to poop hit her like a ton of bricks.

"G-Gouth outh of thhe way I-I oh god I need tho go tho thhe bathhroom." Alyssa said through her pacifier, but she didn't care how babyish she sounded as she desperately tried to get up from the changing mat and head to the bathroom, but the the sudden movement caused her pain to skyrocket and her bowels to loosen and soon the detective in training was soon pooping her diaper.

"Oh god oh n-no no no ugggggg sob I-I wanth my mommy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Soon Alyssa started to have a mental breakdown crying like a baby as her bowels emptied in her purple diaper.

Amber could only watch as Alyssa the same girl who was an out of control teen and knocked her in the face was now just a tall toddler pooping her diaper. Amber felt bed but knew it was what Alyssa needed. She picked up the tiny teen who now seemed smaller than ever off the floor and held her tight infant of her with her face buried into the babysitters breasts. "It's OK Alyssa, Amber's got you. You let it all out I'll get you all dry, clean and comfy again. Don't worry little one." Amber hushed the sobbing little girl.

Alyssa emotions felt like they were out of control, her sadness, anger, humiliation and despair it felt like they were on full alert. When Amber picked her up and hugged her Alyssa didn't fight it, in fact as she hugged her back crying like a baby as she fill her diaper. "I-I sob am noth withthwe i'm a big girw, i'm a big girw, i'm a big girw waaaaaaaaaaaa." The little girl said through her pacifier not caring at all how babyish and pathetic she sounded as she buried her head in her babysitter's breasts.

"Awe Alyssa you are a big girl! Just for right now your still little, the best way you can be a big girl right now is let me and mommy take care of you and get you all better. You just relax and enjoy being little for the next couple of days ok? Can you do that?" Amber says cooing at the sobbing little girl, rubbing her back and patting her very full and soaked diaper.

After a few minutes of crying especially having her very full and soaked diape touched Alyssa sobbed out to light sobs and sniffle said, "couwd you pweashe jushth weave I can thawe care of thhish myshewf." 

Alyssa then took the pacifier out of her mouth and repeated what she said, "could you please just leave I can take care of this myself." Indicating that she really didn't want her babysitter to have to change her diaper and see what she did, her face as red as a beat having to think about it.

"It's ok, Alyssa I'll be quick!" Amber laid Alyssa down on the changing mat popping the pacifier back in and quickly open the diaper, cleaned Alyssa, powdered and had Alyssa re diapered now in the even thicker diaper with locking tabs. It was bright pink and had more building blocks on it. "See all done!" Amanda says picking Alyssa back up. "Now do you want me to tuck you in and get more rest or do you want a snack?"

Alyssa fought kicked and yelled as best that she could, but due to wherever she was rejected with her tantrum quickly died out and replace by begged not to be changed by her sitter only for her please to fall on deaf ears. After she had been changed Alyssa finally closed her eyes and ignored her babysitter her questions.

"Awe come on Alyssa some rest will do you good." Amanda says and tucks Alyssa back into bed, she taps the pacifier again seeing Alyssa nursing the pacifier again. "Your such a good girl Alyssa, I hope your feeling better soon." Amanda heads back out of the room shutting the door. 

Dr. Z watches all this smiling wickedly.

Fran done with her shopping and her hair appointment now  heading back home she hopes Alyssa is feeling better after all this.

When Amber had left the room Alyssa immediately took her pacifier out and threw it to the wall before covering herself up and start the curse and cry under her blankets before she got up, she forced herself up it wasn't a good idea but she had to prove that Dr Z had infected her with something.

She silently crept out of bed her body screaming to lie down, she first tried to take off the diaper but unfortunately it was secured on something to be dealt with later. She spent a good half an hour searching her room going through everything with a fine tooth comb shopping ever so often her breath to recuperate her strength. She was able to find some hidden cameras no doubt Dr Z was watching her, at first she had the impulse to smash them like the bunny, but she stopped this could be proof that at least something was funny was going on.

She put them on a tissue cloth before heading downstairs she made sure that she was as quiet as a mouse luckily it seemed Amber had been watching some Dopey teen romance comedy, she got a chair and get her backpack back from the coat tree before slowly creeping down and into the kitchen. 

She then grabbed a carton of milk opened it before reaching into her backpack and pulling out the strange vial. It was obviously the same stuff that Dr Z had injected her with that started this babyish nightmare if she could get Amber to drink it this could get her mom to listen to her, although Alyssa hesitated was she really about the poison her own babysitter with something that she honestly was not entirely was sure was the same thing she was injected with.

But at the same time she was desperate, she felt like her whole body was betraying her and she knew that she was growing smaller. Alyssa had to prove that Dr Z was doing this to her it took a lot of strength but she poured the vial in the barely half filled milk swishing around before putting it back in the fridge. After that she put the carton back grab her backpack and hid in the pantry closet and like clockwork Amber came in poured the carton of milk in a glass before throwing the carton away and taking a swig of the unbeknown to her poisoned milk.

Amanda took a drink from her glass as she when and sat back down, she looked at the glass thinking the milked tasted a little off but shrugged it off and put it down to drink more soon as she finished her show.

Dr. Z smiles watching Alyssa waddle the best she could and looking super babyish, he couldn't help but to laugh when she covered his two fly cams with tissues. He quickly commanded them to fly off and the left the tissues where they were and move to different areas one followed little Alyssa waddling into the kitchen and saw that Dr. Z now had another test subject on his hands.

"Well this should be fun!" He smiles a sinister smile. Especially seeing that Amber took a gulp of milk already and Alyssa got some on her hand while still holding the vial. 

Meanwhile Fran was rounding the corner on their street car load in tow.

Alyssa watch from the pantry closet as Amber drank her milk and headed back into the living room after Amber had left the room Alyssa left her hiding place and tiptoed over to a drawer, pulled out some scissors before cutting herself free of the diaper throwing it away before toddling up back to her room to finally sleep. 

When she got upstairs she first went to the bathroom sat on the toilet but and went but unfortunately she flushed the toilet without even thinking, Alyssa hope that Amber didn't hear this as Alyssa was in no condition to get into an argument with her babysitter.

Fran comes in the door with her new hairdue that just embodied the "mom due" a shortish Bob cut. 

"Wow that looks great!" Amber said but before the conversation could continue they heard the toilet flush.

"Amber please unload the car into the kitchen here while I go see what Alyssa is getting into." Fran says before heading up the stairs. Once up stairs Fran sees the discarded diaper on the floor of Alyssas room and sighed. But she was shocked looking over the the bathroom across the hallway to see Alyssa not only sitting on the toilet but just how little she looked. Fran thought to herself. She looks no older than 8 years old!

"Honey how are you feeling?" Fran says.

Meanwhile Amber is feeling kinda weird herself as she carries in a few bags of various toddlers items.

When Alyssa used the toilet she let out a sigh of relief and felt a little bit better and a bit more grown up, she did feel quite sore and sick though. After using the bathroom she would wash her hands get her pajamas on and just go lie down in her bed, but when she saw her mom come into the bathroom she immediately covered herself up and wined out.

"Moooom I am using the bathroom, can't you give me some privacy." But after Alyssa whined out her displeasure she winced the little bit from the pain, her body still wasn't 100% yet. Meanwhile Amber wasn't feeling good herself she felt strange as she carried the toddler items into the house, she thought she had gotten a cold and after getting back home she would take some tylenol before going to bed.

Amber apon arriving home changed into some loose fitting pj's and passed out in her bed, only to wet it shortly later. The once 16 year old babysitter was now 13 again and soaked like the bedwetter her charge was. 

Dr. Z laughed to himself taking notes on Amber and going into her records in her school, Doctors office, and even the DMV to remove her driver's permit. Then he switched his attention back to the "baby detective".

"Awe baby me and amber both told you, you need to rest! Don't you wanna feel better?" Fran picks up Alyssa bringing her into her bedroom and placing her on the changing table. Fran wipes, powders and re diapers Alyssa.

"Baby think of it this way. The more sleep and more time you take to relax over tonight and tomorrow the sooner you'll be feeling better and hopefully be done with these diapers. Doesn't that sound good?" Fran coos softly as she dresses Alyssa in a footy sleeper with a zipper up the back. The tiny whines but soon Fran takes out a new pacifier the same kind the pediatrician gave her and pops it in Alyssas mouth. 

After all of Alyssa's baby eyes were in the house Amber's called out saying she was heading home, At first she thought about asking just to sleep on the couch, but she decided against it not wanting to be a burden and Fran already had to deal with her daughter. After getting home which took longer due to the fact that Amber had to drive slowly not feeling at her best, when she finally got home she immediately went inside went to her room, got her pajamas on and immediately laid on her bed. 

She didn't even notice that her pajamas felt strangely loose, as soon as she laid on the bed she was out like a light but  unbeknownst to her that she was getting younger and smaller even when she had wet the bed like Alyssa the well and down teenager would soon be in for an absolute shock when she woke up and saw herself in the mirror.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Fran picked up her daughter from the toilet unsurprisingly Alyssa made a bit of fuss squirming in her grass but it was far easier to hold her as her squirming became that of a small child having a tantrum instead of the fighting the little one had in previous days, "Mom noooo put me down I am not wearing diapers again." Alyssa said before she was taking back to her room.

After being laid on the changing table her face went crimson with equal parts anger and embarrassment she didn't really notice the changing table in the room which she chalked up to just being sick, but despite her protests she was soon wiped, powdered and put into a new diaper this one having more securing tapes on it, previously had on, before being put into a footed sleeper and laid into bed, a new pacifier put into her mouth with the same sweet tasting medicine like the one before which made her very tired and soon making her fell asleep sucking the pacifier like an infant.

Fran tucked Alyssa in and stood back looking at the small sleeping child. "She barely looks older than 7 now, I should call the doctor. I know she said ther maybe some changes but Alyssa is definitely smaller. But she does seem to be ore calm now, and she really is adorable. I'm starting to feel like, like I got my baby back. And these pacifiers really do the trick, I'll definitely have to get more from the doctor I only have 3 left." Fran kisses Alyssa on the forehead and whispers "night-night baby" and she could have swore Alyssa lisped 'ni-ni mommy' as she shut off the lights and went out the door. 

Fran spent the next hour putting away her shopping bags and the new baby things she bough before putting the empty glass of milk in the sink and relaxing on the couch.

Fran was exhausted today, it had been a pretty busy day but her daughter was calmer now. She then pulled out her phone and quickly texted the doctor and asked what kind of medicine that was on the pacifier as she may need it in either in powder or pill form just to get her daughter to calm down a bit more.

After that she decided to watch some TV only briefly thinking that she may need to check her daughter's wardrobe and get her new clothes. By the time Alyssa had woken up it had been a good 2 hours, she did feel achy and sore but she didn't feel as exhausted probably due to the fact that she had slept and wasn't pushing herself.

She slowly sat up and it only took her a minute or two to realize that she had wet herself, luckily the new diaper she was wearing were very absorbent although the little detective didn't know what was were more embarrassing wet sheets or wet diaper, either way she tried to take it off but found it to be harder than the one she had on previously which made her slowly get out of bed, but unfortunately she fell out of it instead landing on her padded bottom.

Fran was happy to see that Dr. McKade would have 5 more pacifiers available for pickup tomorrow at her office. Over the last two hours Fan balanced watching TV and shopping for more clothes that'll fit Alyssa including 2 more of the sleeper onesies like what Alyssa had on now. But after placing the order Fran was now snoozing on the couch when she heard a thud she sat up and listened.

Dr. Z found the silly little detective amusing when she work up from her most recent nap and tried to take her diaper off still wearing her new onesie and still nursing her pacifier, to add to his amusement is when Alyssa when to get out of bed and between her new tiny stature and her extra thick wet diaper she fell on her bottom and looked like she was going to cry! 

Alyssa try desperately not to cry she was a teenager damn it she was too old to cry, she was a tough independent woman and Detective despite all the setbacks and what she was wearing telling her otherwise. "I am noth going tho cry, I am noth going tho cry, thhe righth dethecthive kiththy." Alyssa said through her pacifier but she looked around and she couldn't find detective Kitty her old comfortable friend nowhere in sight.

Suddenly more tears started to spring to her eyes as she desperately tried to look for her toy, but her new room decorated room for off balance and made everything unfamiliar and looked even bigger than she last looked, even worse every baby item and piece of furniture felt like it was mocking her new inferiority and babyhood status until the little detective couldn't take anymore and soon she was crying not just crying but crying like a baby. 

"Sob sinff i-i-ithsh noth fair ithsh noth fair fucw i-i wanth my mommy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." 
Alyssa finally broke down crying and called to her mommy as loud as she could as she laid on her stomach kicked her legs and pounded her fists on the soft carpeted floor like a real baby.

Fran heard the commotion and turned on the baby monitor to see Alyssa having a meltdown, she started to head up the stairs but something caught her eye and she smiled. Fran grabbed a bottle from the fridge and detective kitty and headed up stairs. A pond entering the room Fran picks up the small girl and hushes her as she carries her over to the rocking chair. 

Fran positions the girl who looks like a 6 year old dressed up like a big baby in her lap. "Hush it's OK baby mommy is here and look I have kitty with me." Fran gives the stuffed kitty to her small crying daughter who's still crying and shifting. Then swaps the pacifier out for a bottle of warm milk to help the girl get back to sleep. Fran holds the bottle for Alyssa and rocks her gently watching the girl calm down slowly.