LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Detective in training (open)

Snowmom55

Fran hushed Alyssa and quickly grabbed a bottle and warmed some milk with another packet and popped the bottle into Alyssa's mouth. "Baby is fussy when she's hungry, and here's some milk.in.your sippy Amber." Fran says making a quick sippy cup of regular milk for Amber then remembered something else and with out haste she ties a bit around Alyssa's neck. 

"How do eggs sound this morning amber?" Fran says watching Alyssa nursing her bottle almost looking confused and happy at the same time. 

Amber was shifting around and giggling at Alyssa but nodded to the eggs.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyssa hated this, she hated how her mom was not listening to her, although the warm milk did taste good but she was definitely not going to eat anything until she was changed. She then looked down and saw that she was wearing a pink princess bed which he immediately untied and tossed away, as she did not need to be even more humiliated than she was now.

She even rolled her eyes at how much Amber had regressed to the point where Amber should be the one in the high chair and Alyssa should be sitting on that booster seat much to her chagrin at needed a booster at all.

From giggles to her self seeing Alyssa trow her bib while nursing her bottle 'really getting into baby character now huh' she thought to herself while making the eggs. Fran could feel a weird sensation in her chest but it didn't feel like a bad pain but a familiar pain. 

Amber was feeling odd like she's forgetting something but instead decided to talk to her 'sister' "sissy you wanna play dollies after yum yums?!" She says excitingly to the little girl who looked to be happily nursing on her bottle now.

At first Alyssa didn't want to play she wanted to get out of this wet diaper and try and get back to her normal age, but at the same time this could be an opportunity to knock some sense into her former babysitter, not literally of course. Even regressed Amber was still way bigger than Alyssa, but she did take comfort in the fact that Amber would probably be the same size as her soon.

Amber watched as her baby sister nodded letting some dribble out from her bottle down her chin. Amber clapped happily at the idea of the fun day!

Fran with the new but familiar pressure in her chest continuing, places a plate of scramble eggs in front of amber. Then sits down with two plates in front of herself. Fran takes the bottle that's half done from Alyssa and hears her daughter say "baba?!" In a whisper tone before blushing.

"Don't worry about your baba for now here comes the airplane!" Fran brings the spoon full of eggs up and into Alyssas mouth.

Alyssa didn't mean to say that and absolutely cursed yourself for it, when her mom picked up a fork full of eggs Alyssa tried the bat the thing away like it was annoying fly, a scowl on her face. "mom stop I can feed my slef." Unfortunately Fran took the opportunity to shove a fork full of eggs into her mouth which got the little six year old to eat it.

Fran ignored Alyssa's weak and feeble attempts to avoid being fed her eggs but in mear minutes Alyssa had finished all her eggs except what was on her face and bib from trying to avoid the airplane or choo Choo. Fran finished her coffee while both girls finished their milk. Amber made a little mess of her food but not as much as fussy Alyssa. 

Alyssa had practically spent the entire meal fussing, pouting and whining trying to avoid the food or least trying to get the fork and show her mom she could eat like an adult. But all her attempts had shown her mom how much of a baby she was by the time he was done eating as most of food was on her instead of in her, Alyssa only stopped whining when her mom put a bottle in her mouth. 

Fran thought as she sat down and ate her own breakfast that she would have to change both girls before giving them both from space in their room, she also needed to figure out what to do with Amber would she have to explain it to her grandmother, would she believe it, would anybody believe it? Hell even Fran was having hard time believing it a practically adult looking teenage girl now a practically prepubescent child with the mind of an even younger child.

Amber happily finished her sippy cup of milk and then skipped into the living room, well more like waddling with her full and soaked diaper. Fran followed her and steered her into Frans bedroom so she could change the oversized toddlers diaper while Alyssa was nursing her bottle.

Fran somehow with Amber wiggling all around like a toddler managed to change the girls diaper and get her in some of Alyssa's old clothes. Fran set Amber up with princess Sofia on the TV in the living room and while the girl watches her show and socks her thumb Fran could tell Amber was now closer to 10 than 11 or 12, she was developing more baby fat and became shorter but not by much. 

By the time Fran got into the kitchen she saw Alyssa wasn't just about finished with her bottle and decided before she tackled changing Alyssa's full and soaked diaper that she'd clean up from breakfast first.

As she sat in her high chair Alyssa squirmed uncomfortably desperately in need for a new diaper, she even had to fight the urge to call her mom and beg her for a diaper change, but the thought of having to ask for one and the thought of her mom seeing what she had done in her own diaper was to humiliating an image for the former teen Detective to bear.

By the time Fran had just started cleaning the dining room Amber could take it anymore and cried out, "mom please get me out of this thing," Alyssa said as she tossed her bottle on the floor and desperately try to get out of the high chair.

• 2 weeks later...

The whining 6 year old instantly got her mother's attention. Fran acting in almost second nature popped a pacifier in Amber's mouth before picking her up from the high chair. "Awe baby it's OK mommy is here. Let's get you changed and ready for the day." Fran coos at Amber patting the small 6 year Olds back as she carries her to the nursery. 

Alyssa immediately started to suck her pacifier relieved that her mom was finally listening to her, but sadly still treating her like a baby. The tiny detective in the six-year-old body hoped that her mother would let her change herself if she asked although she did have a sinking feeling that her mother wouldn't let her do it.

When at last they were in the nursery that was her old room Alyssa took the pacifier out, collected yourself before asking. "Mom please c-can you put me down and leave, I would like to uggggg change my own diaper." Alyssa visibly cringed when she had to say that last part, a reminder of what she was wearing for the foreseeable future till she could undo what Dr Z had done to her.

Fran laid Alyssa down on the changing mat that was on her former desk. "No no, don't worry baby mommy will have you all cleaned up, and dressed for the day so quick! Ready?! Here we go!" Fran says like she's talking to a toddler, which to be fair Alyssa wasn't much unlike a toddler now especially after Fran popped the pacifier bak in her mouth. Fran starts the process of changing the well used diaper. 

"Baby really made a big stinky huh? That's why your so fussy!" Fran cooed as she cleaned up Alyssa and rediapered her. All why Alyssa sucked her pacifier looking embarrassed but seemingly not as embarrassed as she was the previous times. 

Fran steps away to grap an outfit for Alyssa for the day.

At first Alyssa kicked up a fuss, "mom stop please I-I can change myself, I-I can change myself waaaaaaaaaaaa." But her cry the protest resumes Silence by her pacifier soon Alyssa with who made on her desk now turned into a makeshift changing table. 

Soon her mom got to work, much to the little girl's feeble protests but Alyssa didn't make much of a fuss during her changing just wanted to get this humiliation over with, get dressed and try and think of a plan to get everything back to normal. But first she would need to get Amber to quit acting like a baby.

Fran pulls out a pink shirt and a pair of pink shortalls for Alyssa. She pulls the shirt over Alyssa's head and knocks the pacifier out of the girls mouth. And Fran is shocked to hear Alyssa start crying and looking at the pacifier. "Awe it's OK baby! here mommy is sorry, I got you!" Fran picks up the pacifier and cleans it off and pops it back into Alyssa's mouth. "Awe there you go baby see you do like your pacifier." Fran coos. Then stands Alyssa up and gets the shortalls on her fastened up. She has Alyssa waddle to the mirror where her hair is done up in pigtails. 

Alyssa maybe 6 physically but looks like a tall toddler now.

Dr.Z is pleased and laughing typing in his notes on how, Fran is adjusting her bra every ten minutes or so now that her chest is filling up with milk. Alyssa is obviously still mentally her former age but is having toddler tendencies now. Then he turns to Amber... the former babysitter now big baby 10 year old. Amber is sitting on the floor watching baby shows ad really starting to act more baby like. She's sucking her pacifier and playing with her toes and diaper like a toddler figuring out feels and textures. Dr.z is very amused.

Alyssa thought utterly humiliated not only about her little freak out with her pacifier knocked out her mouth, but after looking at herself in the mirror she looked exactly like a six year old maybe even younger. Immediately she toddled over to her bed and try to get on it, although due to a small statue gang on it was almost impossible but she was able to do it.

Fran watched all this even watching her little girl get under the covers and hide herself, it was honestly really adorable but she made a mental note of having to get a new bed or maybe even a crib if needed.

Fran watched as Alyssa hid under her blankets save for her big diaper bottom since her overalls caught the edge of the blanket. It was so adorable Fran took out her phone and took a couple pictures. 

"Awe baby why are you hiding? Come on out mommy is here unless you wanna take a nap already." Fran says remembering how much Alyssa hated taking naps after the ago of 3. 

She saw the cute little brunette's head pop out from under the blanket sucking her pacifier and looking concerned as she felt something weird.

Alyssa just wanted to be left alone he needed to think of a plan to get herself back to normal, already she felt her mind changing becoming more like a baby, what scared her the most was she didn't know if it was due to whatever drugs doctors he had injected her with or if this was all due to stress. "Weave me awone mommy." Alyssa said though her pacifier wanting her mom to go. 

Fran nodded, "OK baby, but if you need anything just yell ok? I'll be back in a while with a new baba for you ok?" Fran says cooing as she kisses the small 6 year old on the forehead, causing Alysaa to giggle a bit.

Fran returned down stairs to seeAmber giggling at the tv clapping her hands happy at the song they were singing. "Well at least one of my babies are happy this morning. "

With the girls both busy Fran took the opportunity to head to the bathroom to check on her breasts wanting to know what was going on with them. As that was going on Alyssa got out of bed picked up detective Kitty and paced around the room thinking about what to do she had to get back to normal she was not going to spend another moment in diapers, but first she needed help.

Alyssa picked her head out of the room and saw that her mom was going to the bathroom, she then snuck downstairs and saw her former babysitter giggling and singing a lone to a childish TV show. Alyssa had to do a double take when she saw her former babysitter she looked exactly like a child to the point where you'd swear she was just another kid, I'll be at a more childish and babyish one.

Alyssa hoped there was a way to snap her back to who she was at least mentally, so she could help them get back to normal, Alyssa walked over and gently tapped Amber's shoulder.

Fran stares into the mirror in disbelief but also not as she sees her breast are almost as fully rounded as they were about 10 years ago. "This can't be real but it looks like...." Fran hold her breast and with a little touch she sees her nipple leaking slightly. She's excited and feels a new sense of motherhood and feels invigorated! Even if still a little nervous.

Amber turns still sucking her thumb giggles and hugs Alyssa. "HI sissy! You wanna play!?" The almost 10 year old says happily like a toddler.

Fran then had an idea, but didn't know how either of her girls would react although she felt Alyssa would probably throw a major temper tantrum but Amber on the other hand might actually like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa blushed and stared away when her former babysitter gave her a hug making her feel awkward, she then looked at her, she really did look like an overgrown toddler even the diaper she was wearing almost looked like something a baby would wear, only bigger. Alyssa felt satisfied that her sitter was getting a taste of what she had to endure, but that satisfaction was replaced with guilt and shame knowing that she was the one who caused this. 

But still there was a job to do and if all worked out both of them would be back to normal, Alyssa looked at Amber and decide to see how much of Amber's old personality was still intact. "Hay Amber sure I would um like to play how about ummmm a game called what do you remember where I asked you some questions about what you remember."

Fran felt happy and thought of her idea while checking out her new bust in the mirror.

"Yeah me play wif sissy! Play play!" Amber says bouncing on her diapered bottom smiling at sissy.

Alyssa almost giggled at what she was seeing it was honestly cute, but she definitely hope that she could snap her babysitter out of this baby mins and really hoped she think cause a permanent brain damage or anything from poisoning that milk.

"Okay Amber I'm going to ask you five questions I need you to answer them as best as you can, One: how old are you? Two: what's today? Three: how long have you known me for? Four: what is your favorite show? And five: What do you remember from yesterday?"

Amber giggles and smiles "I is uhhh.... 9 and today I dodno. I know sissy foreva you my baby sissy! We watch princesses and bluey all day!" Amber goes into a giggle fit grabbing and hugging the small diapered 6 year old bouncing like a toddler.

Fran puts on her old nursing bra and starts getting dressed with her plan fully in her head.