LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Detective in training (open)

Snowmom55

"okay this is exactly what I was hoping for." Alyssa thought as she was being hugged and bounced a bit maybe it would take a bit more time to get the old Amber back. "Okay tell me Amber what grade are you in in school, what is your favorite book series and when was the last time you used the toilet?" 

Alyssa asked hoping these questions could jog her sitter's old memories, if not then she would have to take more drastic measures to get her to be her old self again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amber squeezed her sister tight and looked at her with a quizzical look. "I no go school, we too widdle. I getting good at abcs! Hehe potty! We don't go potty especially baby sissy! You always wet!" Amber says giggling at her silly baby sister.

Dr.Z was also laughing seeing Alyssa being put in her spot buy a big baby! 

Meanwhile Fran still feeling her breasts fill up more, is equipped with her nursing bra and is dressed in a tank top and leggings. She's heading down the stairs to her babies in the living room.

Alyssa grumbled she had to resist the urge to slap some sense into Amber clearly it was going to take a lot more to get her to remember who she was, but Alyssa did take a cold satisfaction that her mind was generally the same proving that she was way smarter than her former babysitter was previously before being regressed.

But she couldn't relish the fact of that any longer as she heard her mom coming downstairs, the former team detective immediately pulled from her former babysitter's grasp and went behind the armchair to hide she didn't want her mom to see her that she had snuck out of her room again.

"Amber what are you giggling about? Silly little girl!" Fran says coming down the stairs seeing the tail end of Amber crawling behind the arm chair. 'She's acting more like a sneaky toddler now. I'll get her.' Fran thought to herself. 

Amber kept giggling and crawled over to mommy. "Baby sissy is being silly!"

Fran picks up Amber. "OH she is huh? How so? Your baby sister is in her room. Let's go see her and ask her why she's so silky huh?"

"But mommy! She's here she right dere!" Amber says as her pacifier got popped back in her mouth. 

"I hope not! That would make her a naughty baby huh? Let's go check her room first." Fran says and carries amber upstairs.

Alyssa immediately cursed once her mom was gone, she didn't know if she was cursing at herself, at Amber at her mom, Dr V or whatever. She then sat down on her padded bottom and rubbed her head she just wanted everything to go back to normal, no more being in the body of a 6-year-old, no more baby talk, no more high chair, bottles, pacifiers and no more diapers, especially no more diapers. If she had to use a diaper or to be changed Alyssa thought she'd go insane.

Dr. Z watches the comical scene and as Fran walks back upstairs with Amber he focused on Alyssa who's sitting on her butt with her legs out due to her diaper. He laughed a little as he sees her frustration and as she rubbed her head in frustration she reduced in size some more. Now only about 5 or 5 and a half he also watched her diaper swell once more. "Just keep showing us that baby side hehe." He laughed as Alyssas right hand went from her head to her thumb going in her mouth.

Fran and amber look inside of Alyssas room and crib and to no one's shock no baby Alyssa. Fan states to Amber "uh oh sissy is being a bad baby some where! Let's go find her!"

Alyssa just sat there on her butt thinking about her next move, there had to be a way to get her back to normal they just had to be. Unfortunately as her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of turning back to normal she didn't register that she was reading herself until it was too late and she saw that her diapers swelled immediately her thumb went in her mouth trying to calm herself down as she pulled her knees up and buried her head.

Dr. Z had to test a theory, the fly bot grabbed Alyssa pacifier that was on the other side of the room and dropped it at Alyssa feet before disappearing into a bookshelf. He watched intensity as Alyssa looked at the pacifier.

When Alyssa heard a plop she gently looked up and saw her pacifier immediately her thumb went out of her mouth and she grabbed it, but she didn't put it in her mouth her teenage mind and babyish mind were fighting each other hard, she then threw it away as far and hard as she could, unfortunately she knocked something over which caused it to fall and crack.

"Fuck." She said to herself the words sounding alien to her younger sounding voice, she then heard her mom clear her throat before Alyssa yelped and looked behind her hiding place to see her mom standing in the hallway door with Amber in her arms.

“There you are! And it looks like someone is being a bad baby! Aren’t they!?” Fran says looking angry at her tiny daughter who seemed to be younger yet. “And it looks like you’re wet already!”

Amber chimes in with a giggle “silly baby sissy you be bad again!” 

"Mom I-I can explain," Alyssa started to say before angrily telling Amber to shut up not wanting her input. Fran let out a sigh before putting Amber down on the floor and going to pick up a Alyssa, little former team Detective tried to run unfortunately with her small legs and swelled diaper it wasn't that hard for her mom to pick her up.

Fran watched the now toddler sized soggy bottom girl try to get up and run but she didn’t make it far at all. “Naughty baby! Now first apologize to your big sister!” Fran says holding the toddler cradling her to her full chest. 

Amber now on the floor almost looked like she was going to cry from Amber yelling at her.

"No I don't want too." Alyssa said looking away from Amber and burying her face in her mom's breasts which almost seemed bigger, truth be told Alyssa knew she was in the wrong and she should apologize. But looking at her former babysitter like that made the former teen Detective feel extremely guilty knowing that she was the one to make her into a child again.

“Sarah you’re a very bad baby. I guess you’re just too little to know right from wrong yet.” Fran says cradling Sarah in her arms a sits down in her recliner with Sarah’s face still buried in her chest.  “Let’s cheer baby up huh?” Fran say looking at her tiny daughter.

Fran saw Alyssa look scared and softly smiled as she took out her left breast placing it in Alyssa’s face. Milk already on her nipple, the sweet breast milk smell pulled Alyssa in… Fran held Alyssa’s head and her boob and guided her nipple into Sarah’s mouth with ease. The tiny 5 year old looked scared but at the same time she relaxed the more she nursed. Fran just patted her bottom in a calm rhythm.

When Alyssa saw her mom take off her top and undo her bra the little teen detective had no idea what was going on, this could not be happening, this could not be real her mom was not really thinking about breastfeeding her teenage daughter. Well former teenage daughter. But still Alyssa was way too old to be nursed.

When Alyssa opened her mouth the protest, Fran took the opportunity to plop her right on her nipple, then Fran wasted no time in gently squeezing a bit of her already leaking breast. Soon something in Alyssa snapped maybe she had gone crazy maybe she thought this was a dream or some nightmare, but the former tiny detective soon was nursing, all the while Amber her former babysitter now turned sister was watching.

Fran smiles holding her toddler daughter. “Good girl, that’s my baby girl you were just hungry huh? You just let mommy take care of everything little one.” Fran continues to pat Alyssa’s wet padded bottom rhythmically with Alyssa’s suckling. It was like they never stopped this routine.

Amber could only watch while something in her head said ‘my turn next’. She sat there sucking her thumb happily waiting

As she suckled Alyssa made cute noises and squirmed just like any baby her mind already in a sort of peaceful like state, having registered that this must be some sort of weird dream or nightmare or a combination of both. If she was aware that this was real she would have took a big bite out of her mom. But right now she was relaxed, when at last she was Fran ran wasted no time in burping her.

But before she got up to take her daughter up to her room to change her Fran felt a little hand tapping her knee looking down she saw Amber the 9-year-old gently looking up with a hungry look in her eyes looking at her other breasts sucking her thumb before taking out and saying, "My turn."

Fran let Alyssa nurse until her breast was tapped out, at least for now. With the toddler now in a blissful milk coma like a baby, Fran shifted the toddler around to burp her. In the process Alyssa burped with a little spit up and wet her diaper a little more.

Once amber got Frans attention Fran happily placed Alyssa in the playpen with a teddy bear and her pacifier which now occupied her mouth. Fran then smiled even wider picking up Amber and repeating the process just with her other breast. The difference was Amber didn’t wanna fight it she just wanted milk! Amber nurses as Fran hums a nursery tune.

When Fran saw the nine-year-old wanting her turn at first she hesitated, Alyssa was one thing despite having the body of a five year old it wasn't that strange to nurse her I mean some women still nursed their kids way into age five, but Amber was nine hell she was previously not too long ago she was almost Eighteen.

But Fran couldn't help it with a mixture of soreness from her other full breast, the look Amber was giving her and an overwhelming motherly need was just too strong to ignore. When Alyssa was put into the old playpen that Fran had brought down and set up she gently picked up Amber in it and picked up Amber. Soon after a few awkward movements found the right way to lay Amber so the little nine-year-old could breastfeed easily.

Amber didn't hesitate like Alyssa the little nine-year-old was soon nursing on Fran like she done it a thousand times and not caring at all on how strange this was she was content on feeding.

Fran and amber both content on what was going on Dr. Z continues to take notes. Especially on how Alyssa was like a “milk drunk” baby laying on her back in the playpen. 

“rather fitting for her, plus that’ll help both girls regression continue to their target ages hahahaha” The doctor laughs in triumph!

Dr Z also noted the fact that he would have to do something about Alyssa's teeth as it wouldn't be long before she started biting her mom, when she realized her new feeding regimen it didn't take long for the doctor to head down to his lab and rummage around before pulling out a salve that was designed to remove teeth almost painlessly.

He decided to put it in a gift basket for Fran to give to her along with a new crib that was designed to hold both Alyssa and Amber and a highchair for Amber.

Almost 10 minutes later it was Ambers turn to be burped and laid down on the couch with her pacifier also in a milk drunk coma of her own. Both big babies laid there half asleep tummies full of milk. Fran quietly gets up when she hears a soft knock at the door. 

Fran  was shocked to see Dr. Z on her front porch. She steps outside adjusting her bra.

The older gentleman smiled and said, "hello there Fran sorry to bother you, I wanted to give you a gift basket contains chocolates, tea and a few baby supplies. Also I am worried about your daughter's behavior, now she hasn't caused me any trouble, but she's probably too busy causing you trouble. So I have this special salve that I developed to remove teeth almost painlessly."

Dr Z saw the shocked look on Fran's face and quickly added, "this is only to prevent her from hurting you or herself and it's relatively painless say for a sore and stiff mouth for what for about a day." When Fran's face relaxed Dr Z got back to saying, "I also brought over a specialized crib made for your daughter since she's quite big as well as a new high chair." When he was finally finished Doctor Z showed off the items and easily assembled crib and new high chair as he played ignorant in knowing about Fran's newest baby.