LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Detective in training (open)

Snowmom55

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Good girl, now lay back and I’ll start the exam. Now Fran is there anything else I should know, any troubles other than the accidents and bedwetting?” The doctor starts the exam feeling Alyssa’s tummy, neck, legs, listening to he cheat and checking out her other areas.

Fran was nervous to speak up but did anyway. “Well along with the accidents Alyssa has also started acting out more than she ever has, I’ve tried being patient and talking with her but it’s like I’m just bugging her. I just want you to feel better Alyssa.” Fran says starting to cry out of frustration and sadness that she couldn’t help her daughter. 

Dr. McKade listens and finishes up the physical exam. “Hey we are all here to figure out what’s going on. We will work together. Alyssa will you agree to talk and work with your mommy on understanding what’s all going on?”

Alyssa felt really guilty seeing her mom cry and being frustrated she didn't want to make her mom upset it's just, didn't want her to keep treating her like a little girl and actually believe her. 

After the doctor had address Alyssa, the little teenager just rubbed her head, in equal parts annoyance and frustration. "L-look she is not my mommy, n-no I mean she is its uggg she is my mom." Alyssa really just wanted to go lie down and take a nap and try and forget this entire nightmare before coming up with her next move to deal with her neighbor and her babysitter and trying to get her mom to believe her.

“Now Alyssa mom or mommy makes no difference about anything. Are you ready to work with your mommy on getting you all fixed up?” The doctor says moving over to a draw and making notes in her computer.

Fran looks up drying her face.

“Alyssa I have good news and something that will help you, but first you must agree to listen to mom and be good while you both work thru this.” The doctor says wheeling back over. 

Fran looks hopeful and smiles. “It’s ok honey you can cal me mom not mommy if you want.”

“Now Alyssa I’m not saying it’ll be forever but I think diapers would be very beneficial for now at least. As I tell some of my other patients diapers don’t make them a baby, acting silly and not like a big kid or teenager does. But I do have a shot to give you, this will help any infections and help get rid of any toxins. And if all goes well in a couple of days you’ll be back to normal. How does that sound?” Dr. McKade smiles with a large needle in hand looking very positive and hopeful for Alyssa and Fran.

Alyssa listened to the doctor, but she still wasn't going to wear diapers even if the doctor said it would be better, she simply wouldn't she had her pride to think about and her dignity, but she did hated to admit the doctor may have had point but still.

When Alyssa saw the needle she immediately tensed up, it looked pretty big and she had feeling where it would go and dreaded it, she hated needles. Now she wasn't exactly scared at least she wouldn't admit it, but hated getting shots. Especially how it seemed every time she got a shot it wound up going in her bottom.

“Now Alyssa I need you to roll over, ok?” The doctor says helping Alyssa with the gown. Then a quick print in her left butt cheek. Alyssa let out a yip and started to well up with tears. Her mother knew home much the little girl hated getting shots stood up and rubbed Alyssa’s head. 

“It’s ok baby. This will help! I promise.” Fran says hushing her daughter.

Dr. McKade helped the little girl roll back over. Before turning her attention toward Fran.

”Now this shot will make her pretty loopy but mainly just sleepy. I’d advise keeping her diapered during this time, she may even act a little juvenile at times but in two days come back in and see me. After that she should be back up to her big girl self and should be much less tantrum like as well. Now something I do have to make you aware of is, her height and maturity. Alyssa is more trending in maturing at the level of a 9 year old with the hight of a 11 year old at the most. Please be sure to keep an eye on this. And if you need anything let us know. Now do you need a change of clothes for Alyssa or do you have that covered?”

Fran takes mental notes of everything the doctor is saying. “Ok I’ll take her straight home and get her back in bed. Yes I did bring a change of clothes with us, and we are set with diapers for now. Thank you don’t thank you so much!” Fran says shaking the doctors hand. 

When Alyssa got the shot the little teenager let our yelp and almost cried, she really hated shots. She also hated the fact that I was going to affect her head. "No I am not wearing diapers, I don't need them." Alyssa wined out even if it was for the best she was still going to fight with everything she had on that one, "give me some training you know whats." She couldn't even say the words pull ups or training pants without immediately going red in the face.

"Alyssa please! Now this will be for your own good. And hopefully in a couple days you'll be back out of diapers for good! Come on please be good not just for your mom but me too? Please? Don't you trust me?" Dr. Mckade says helping Alyssa back onto the table.

Fran was close to tears again looking at her daughter on all fours but helps the doctor position Alyssa back on the table with her bottom right on the soft comfy diaper. 

But Alyssa did not care what the doctor said she was not going to wear diapers, the little one then fought hard even managing to kick the doctor in the face although that was more of an accident than something that was on purpose.

Although this was unusual behavior even if Alyssa hated going to the doctors she never acted like this, screaming and kicking like a toddler even to the point where she developed the coughing fit. It was almost like she was possessed.

Dr. Mckade wiped her face the little girls kick hurt but nothing serious. She was now going to use another little trick of doctor Z. She got back to the side of Alyssa, Fran was powdering Alyssa and still trying to hold her in place. The doctor took an object out of her coat pocket and popped it into Alyssa's mouth. And helped Fran finish putting the thick diaper on the squirming tiny teen. It wasn't until they got the sweat pants on Alyssa that Fran noticed the large pacifier now in Alyssa's mouth. And the tiny teen looked a lot less tantrumy and much more like a sad, defeated, tired toddler, who needed cuddles with mommy and a nap. Of course Fran didn't know about the sedative in the pacifier that Alyssa was now nursing out of the nipple of the oversized pacifier. 

When the pacifier was put into the little girl's mouth she started to suck on it, accident at first but then she sucked it more as her strength disappeared and her thoughts were getting cloudy as she tasted the  rubber strawberry covered nipple. Still she tried to fight back but now her kicks and thrashing became extremely slow and pathetic.

Dr. McKade straightened her self up front the struggle. "I'm sorry I know the pacifier might seem like a shock but it will sedate her abit now and give her new medication a chance to kick in. I usually only have to use that pacifier on toddlers or special needs patients. So I hope you don't mind me using one on little Alyssa here." She says patting the now docile girls hair. 

"No, I mean I'm shocked by it but that worked like a charm! I wish I had those for her over the last few days! She's been just so out of control." Fran says still teary-eyed looking at her tiny teen who is now looking much smaller with the pacifier she's nursing. 

"Well no worries about that for now. Over the next two days she'll be more like a mellow toddler than a testy teen. Just listen to how she feels but keep her diapered over the next two days while the toxins are worked out of her body if there is any then bring her back in and we will go from there. Fran you'll be fine, as will Alyssa. I promise." Dr. McKade says holding the hand of the obvious over worried mother. 

Alyssa slept soundly and didn't even fuss or stir the slightest as she was picked up and carried out the office and to the the car, she didn't even wake up when she was put in a car seat that the doctor had given her mom to sit her in saying it would help keep her in place. 

By the time they got home Fran had already called and talked to Amber to see if the girl could come over and watch the little girl again as she needed to run to the store to pick up changing supplies such as powder and wipes as well as staff at the hairdressers for quick appointment.

Dr. McKade smiled seeing how well the medication worked on Alyssa. "She really is a good girl. But Dr. Z is right she could definitely use a little more growing up." She says to herself recording the notes on Alyssa's file of what needed to be on there. Also making not that even though Alyssa should be 13 she was really closer to 9 now maybe 10 at the most. 

Next she typed up her report to Dr. Z. "The pacifier worked like a charm, I also sent Fran home with a couple. The shot was in her left buttock, and if my calculations are correct for the next 48 hours Alyssa should be more like a toddler and she even be looking more like a 7 year old at the most when they come back in 2 days from now. Also her bowel incontinence should be active now. So virtually Alyssa will be completely unpotty trained. Doctor thank you so much for involving me in this!" She sent off the report.

Meanwhile Dr. Z had swapped out the original diapers he had given Fran with slightly thicker ones and with locking tabs which Alyssa would not be able to escape from. He had also watched the doctors appointment smiling with glee. "My plan is working perfectly for my friendly neighborhood baby detective." Now she looked at his live feed of Alyssa's bedroom. 

Amber was sitting in a rocking chair in the corner scrolling thru her phone. And Alyssa slept swaddled in a blanket sucking her pacifier sleeping like a baby. He also took note Fran removed a lot of the "big girl" stuff from the room but of course the prise stuffed bunny was now next to Alyssa's head and he smiled a wicked smile as he pressed a button. 

When Alyssa woke up she felt like absolutely terrible she felt sick and sore, whatever the doctor had injected her with had affected her pretty badly, she slowly opened her eyes the bright light causing her to shut them quickly before slowly opening again adjusting to the light of her room.

When Alyssa gathered enough strength to sit up she heard a crinkle, looking down she discovered that she was diapered which made her angry although her anger was quickly replaced with misery, embarrassment and soreness. She slowly got out of bed, but she saw that her room had been changed, it was slowly turning more into a nursery.

Her computer was gone as well as a few things she considered adult, like her science and crime novels, she cursed out loud but figured this was her punishment for kicking the doctor in the face, which made her wonder why she acted like that besides not wanting to wear diapers it was probably whatever the doctor had injected her with he was going to pay even if it was the last thing she ever did.

She then looked around the room and discovered a stuffed bunny she had never seen before on her bed, she quickly grabbed it and threw it on the floor, before picking up a cute little lamp and smashed the toy hearing a satisfying cracking. She took a few slow breath before seeing that her book bag at least was left untouched, she put her arms through it and slowly opened her bedroom door and walked out hearing the TV on downstairs.

Amber was now sitting on the couch watching TV with the volume low enough hearing some commotion from Alyssa's room. Se figured the little girl would be down in the living room shortly. She put out of her mind home Slyssa had acting before her doctors appointment, now she wanted to help her get better. And like clockwork it didn't take long before Amber spotted Alyssa waddling towards the kitchen wearing her backpack a pink shirt and a big purple diaper. "Alyssa your up! Where are you trying to go? You need your rest." Amber says making her way over to little Alyssa almost cooing at her the way she looked especially with the pacifier still in her mouth. She thought to herself 'Fran was right she does look like a big toddler.'

Alyssa had managed to toddle downstairs, at first she wanted to take the diaper off but in all honesty she didn't trust her bladder at the moment especially with how she felt. She even kept the pacifier in her mouth sucking it occasionally, it was humiliating but the it felt soothing and it helped distract her from her aching body.

She figured that Amber was going to be her babysitter as her mom did have a hairdressing appointment and probably had to pick up more baby things. When the little teen heard Amber she cringed she was hoping to avoid seeing her, but after her plan was enacted. "weave me awone." Alyssa said but she immediately cringed when those baby sounding words came out due to the pacifier in her mouth.

"Awe Alyssa now I know you've had a rough day but resting will make it better and time will go faster as you sleep. Do you want a snack or something? I can hear your tummy rumbling!" Amber's says picking Alyssa up and putting her on her hip.

Alyssa rolled her eyes, but when Amber picked her up the little girl let out a yelp causing the pacifier to come out of her mouth. How was Amber this strong? "A-Amber put me done right now, please put me done sniff." Alyssa pleaded out making her move about exacerbating the soreness of her body causing her to tear up.