LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Detective in training (open)

Snowmom55

Fran did cry for a little bit as if an emotional release just happened. She hated crying infront of her daughter especially with her daughter in the state she was, and probably needed another change after her nap. Fran started to control herself and saw her daughter looking sympathetically at her Fran reached out for an emotional big hug with her daughter.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyssa let out a sigh and returned the hug, she felt like such a baby especially wearing a diaper that she now realized was wet. But she realize she needed to give her mom a break today, she also realized she wasn't going to get anywhere she kept fighting back she had to go about this another way. 

And that green vial in her backpack was the key. She had already came up with a rough plan, but she knew that if she did that she would feel awful even if her babysitter was a ditz she did not deserve it but at the same time Alyssa thought that Amber did deserve to knock down the few pegs. after letting out a sigh said.

"Mom after the doctor appointment can Amber come over later?"

Fran held her daughter tight noticing soon after that the 13 year olds diaper was soaked again. 

"Of course princess but you'll need to call and talk to her first I think she'll be expecting an apology. Now we gotta get you ready for the doctors appointment, I can change you and then leave you to get dressed and fix your hair. And sweetheart I think we could have a nice lunch date afterwards too before we come home. How's that sound?" Fran says sweetly wiping tears away after the tight hug.

Alyssa did not want to say sorry to Amber because she was still mad at her, but knew that the plan would not work if she did not do it so with a grumbled sigh said yes. "Mom I don't want to wear diapers I am all most f, 13 years old." Alyssa almost cursed but stopped itself and took some breaths as she was laid on the bed.

"Honey i know but for right now you have too. I'll get you changed quick and then I'll bring the car around so you can hop in when your ready!" Fran says getting the supplies out and starting to change the soaked 13 year olds diaper.

"Awe honey don't be embarrassed, I'm your mommy I'm just helping you out for now. I'm sure you'll be back to your regular detective self in no time! Plus doesn't that nice new dry diaper feel better than being wet?" Fran asked after seeing her daughter blush awkwardly having the look of comfort but a little embarrassed. Fran took the opportunity to give her daughter a nice comforting hug.

"MOMMY." Alyssa said as she covered her face and kicked her legs from embarrassment before getting pulled into a hug. she hated to admit it, but being in a nice dry diaper was better then the wet one. But there was no way she was going to wear a diaper outside.

After getting free from the hug Alyssa went to her room to get dressed after she looked outside her window and saw doctor. Z was watering his begonias. Alyssa mumbled a few curses before taking off the diaper and putting one few  of her underwear;s and a washcloth between her legs this was humiliating but wasn't diaper humiliating. She then checked her backpack and looked at the green vile before putting it back, she was going to keep it with her at all times until she used it. She then headed out detective kitty in her backpack too as she hoped into the car.

• 3 years later...

Dr. Z smiles seeing the scenes from this morning and readies a swap of diapers out from the ones he originally gave Fran to these identical ones with interlocking taps that would make it impossible for little Alyssa to be able to rip the tabs off from her angle, which he’s sure Fran will appreciate since her little teenage toddler seems to like to take her diapers off. Speaking of which he’s also looking at a data analysis of scans from Alyssa and it would appear Alyssa is now much closer turning 12 than 13.5, the computer figures she’s about 11 years and 10 months now. He smiles.

”ah today will be an easy day for me I think, my old friend and former apprentice Dr. Susan McKade will give little Alyssa a full work up. Letting Fran know that her little preteen is perfectly healthy and that it must just be a phase. Heheheha. But just to be safe she’ll give Alyssa a shot of “antibiotics” just incase. I know it’ll  definitely help those terrible twos mood swings and help little baby go poopy in her diapers.” He sneers knowing that Alyssa has never scene or known that her pediatrician has actually been in contact for longer than she’s born.

Fran shakes her hard seeing that Alyssa was definitely not wearing her diapers still after yet again taking them off. But she knew to let it be a learning experience for her daughter, as she’s packed not only a spare change of pants but also a diaper wipes and powder for when Alyssa has an accident today. “Come on out to the car now we don’t wanna be late, I’m sure you’re over your accidents and diapers as much as I am.” Fran says ushering her daughter out the front door taking not Alyssa looks small today.

Alyssa rubbed her head she hated going to the doctor not because she was scared or anything but because everyone treated her like a child due to her size and her looks. Alyssa then got into the front seat of the car and ignoring her mother's words as best he could, she just wanted to get this plan of hers over with involving her babysitter as soon as possible.

The drive was fairly quick across town. Fran drove the speed limit but also you could tell their was a time crunch. Once at the doctors office after the quiet car ride. Fran gets out with her beg and goes around to check on Alyssa who seems to be a little slow getting out of the car like she was focused on something.

"Baby are you OK? Do you need to go potty?" Fran says again taking note of how big the clothes looked on Alyssa this morning.

"M-MOM." Alyssa's face completely went red and looked around relieve that no one heard her mom she then turned her head to her mom and said, "don't say that I don't need to go to the bathroom and stop treating me like a baby, I am a teenager." Alyssa then went into the waiting area before her mom could say anything.

Fran took a big deep breath as she watched her tiny daughter huff her way into the doctors office, paying little attention to the small damp spot on the car seat as she shut the door and walked into the office.

At the front desk Fran filled out the forms and went to the seat next to Alyssa in the waiting room. The waiting room is obviously a pediatrician waiting room with toys and pastel colors all over the room. Fran asked both the pediatrician and her own doctor about if it was time to move Alyssa up to a regular doctor but they agreed Alyssa was still so small and not “matured” enough yet to bother the process of moving her to a different doctor yet. 

Mr. Z gets a text “She’s in my waiting room. I’ll give you the full report once we are done. I’ll be calling her in now.”

Alyssa hated this, she hated having to still be going at to a pediatrician at her age instead of proper doctor, she hated the pastel colors and all the toys in the office. luckily there was at least some magazines for the parents to read while their kids played. Alyssa picked up the magazine and started thumbing through it, she wasn't particularly interested in it, it was just talking about what's the latest craze or some famous person getting divorced or married, home tips and all that stuff, but at least it provide a distraction.

When Alyssa got to make up and seeing the mature looking women made the little girl a little bit upset, even thogh Alyssa thought makeup was a waste of time, something in her still ached inside, even though she never admitted. Just as she flipped the page which was talking about the latest fashion when a little boy said, "mommy that big kid went potty." Alyssa was immediately pulled out of her head making her look down dreading what she would see and what she saw was her slightly wet pants.

When Alyssa was jolted from her shocked stupor she went with her mother as fast as she could, the little one did think about just running away to the car and hiding. But then her mother would just drag her back in the office which would make her look like a baby afraid of the doctor. So she hurried away from the waiting room as fast as she could.

Fran led Alyssa into the room the nurse was standing at the door to, but as they entered the room the nurse noticed the now more pronounced we spot on Alyssa’s pants.

”Oh dear, it looks like you had an accident. But that’s ok, i see what your here for so you’ll need to remove your pants anyway. Please take your time there are wipes by the sink and lay down on the table with the sheet over your lower half. The doctor will be in soon.” The bubbly nurse says walking briskly from the room closing the door. 

Fran didn’t show emotion, she knew they’d be getting answers soon and if she did act one way or another Alyssa would have another out burst. 

Alyssa's face went beat red as she just wanted to run away, lock herself in the room and hide but she couldn't. But she was gently taken to the bathroom and luckily her mom didn't go in with her, allowing her the dignity to change herself. 

Alyssa took off her pants and then her panties and saw that the towel didn't do as much good as she thought it would, honestly perhaps it would be better just to have worn the diaper.

Upon that thought
Alyssa shook her head then turned on the sink and splashed it on her face, surprisingly she had to stand up on her tiptoes a bit just to reach the the sink, "did they replace the sink since the last time I was here?" The little detective thought with a pout before covering her front with a hospital gown and coming out of the bathroom.

Fran wanted to help her daughter but also knew that Alyssa was probably going to be upset that she had a change of clothes including a new diaper for when the exams were done. But she was happy to see Alyssa calmly walk back out of the bathroom looking so calm.

”your doing great honey. I promise we’ll know more soon and then we can go back home and relax. Maybe get something to eat on the way home.” Fran says with a kind smile taking the bag of wet clothes from Alyssa. As her daughter sat down on the pink padded table.

Alyssa could only huff a little bit at the praise, she did know her mom meant well but at the same time it was embarrassing, like she was still a little girl who was able to take her pants off all by herself. She's rather get praised for her intelligence and skill not being praised for just doing basic things like she was still 2 years old.

But she kept her mouth shut and just went into the doctor's office, when she started to get on the pink padded table she discovered that it was a little harder to get up on than usual. "Did the whole place get remodeled?" Alyssa thought to herself before finally getting on the table and waiting for the doctor, she just wanted to get all this over with and go home before thinking about what to do next.

Fran took note of Alyssa having a hard time with the table and really had to fight the urge to help her daughter. She also took notice of how small her daughter still really was, she felt silly letting Alyssa get that training bra especially now with all her accidents and tantrums. Maybe her daughter is little than even she realized.

*The door opens with a few light knocks*

”Hello everyone, how are we today?” Dr. McKade says warmly. She always had an aura about her that seemed to calm people down and really allowed even the most unruly parent or child. almost as if someone made her a perfume that had that effect on people. Alyssa and her mom had been no exception to this either with all the tests and such over the years with Alyssa’s height and “maturity” delays.

Fran smiles at Dr. McKade she felt like she was a friend after the last decade plus of coming here. “We are doing ok. I think Alyssa would like to tell you exactly what’s going on, and I can fill in where needed.”

Alyssa had mixed feelings with the doctor she was generally friendly and did care about her patience and did at least convince her mom to get her a training bra. But at the same time the doctor still treated her like a little girl and Alyssa did have to whine and pout a little bit about wanting a training bra to the doctor.

It wasn't exactly Alyssa's proudest moment, but at least it worked. When her mom gave her the opportunity to tell the doctor what was going on, Alyssa took a minute or two before mumbling out about having accidents before looking away and blushing slightly trying desperately to get this over with.

Dr. McKade smiles an understanding smile and sits down on her stool, wheeling up to the child on the pink padded table. “Alyssa don’t be shy tell me what’s going on. You know I don’t judge and I’ll help you. You know I’m always on your side.”

Alyssa really didn't want to say it out loud it made her squirm just having to think about it, and acknowledge it was a whole other kettle of fish, but she sighed and said, "I've been having accidents, at night a-and in the day okay." Alyssa said with a huff, although she did quickly apologize and felt a little ashamed on having snapped at the doctor like that, but it was just so humiliating at her age.

“Now Alyssa you know you have nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of people have accidents some more than others, but that’s ok. Well get this figured out and fix you up. Are you with me?” Dr. McKade says smiling knowing that in a way Alyssa will be fixed just not in the way the child would liked to be. But she puts on gloves and prepares to examine her patient.