LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Teacher Goes Back to School (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and Diaperboy187)

Kitty grinned as she heard Patty's request eager to help humiliate Amanda. She was hungry at the moment though so it might be a good idea to let her eat lunch until it was time to give the former teacher her bottle. By the time the woman was done with the baby food she would probably be done with her own lunch. Kitty waited to see if Patty would let her go eat lunch now with the rest of her classmates.

Amanda was shocked to learn Patty was going to feed her baby food instead of her adult lunch. "I don't need baby food ! I have my own lunch in the fridge !" She whined voicing her displeasure with the new meal plan. Even with the pain of the spanking she might try to refuse to eat the baby food. With Amanda's smaller body she knew the baby food would wreak havoc on her bladder and bowels.

Patty smiled when she saw the big grinne on Kitty's face, but then Amy started to wine. "Amy chips, a sode and an apple is not food, especial for a little girl like you." Patty said before picking Amy up. "Now You  are going to have a good meal then big sister Kitty is going to feed you your baba." Patty then got her beg and pulled out a cold lunch bag and got three little jars of baby food out.

"Okay Kitty go eat your lunch i will call you when it's time for Amy's baba." Patty said as she opened one of the jars.

"But I'm too old for baby food ! Please just let me eat my own lunch !" Amanda begged Patty trying to get out of eating baby food. She couldn't help but wonder if the woman had a bib or highchair for her as well. Looking at all the kids eating regular food she swore to herself she wouldn't eat a single bite of baby food. Amanda would use every trick she knew to get out of eating the baby food.

Kitty nodded and rushed off to get her lunchbox. She took a seat where the former teacher was sure to be able to see her enjoying the meal. As she looked at her lunch she traded with her friends but made sure she still had some healthy food. Kitty finished trading then began eating her lunch while keeping an eye on Amanda.

"Oh yes you are young lady, it's good for you." Patty then got a pink bib with the words Little miss messy on it out from her bag and tided it around Amy's nick much to the little girl's fusing. Petty smiled then got a spoon full of baby food . "Okay my little Amy open up for the unicorn." Patty then made some horse noise to Amy. 

Amanda looked down in disgust at the bib Patty had put around her neck. She quickly clamped her mouth shut breathing through her nose. Upon hearing the horse noises she rolled her eyes not opening her mouth at all. Patty would likely have to resort to a threat or extreme measures to get Amanda to eat the baby food.

Kitty kept watching as she ate her lunch. She was unfortunately not paying attention to the mess being made on her shirt. If she wasn't careful next time she could be wearing a bib as well. Kitty wondered if Amanda would win against Patty or be forced to eat the baby food.

Amanda gasped as Patty threatened her with an enema. She weighed her options before opening her mouth and begging "No ! No enema please ! I'll be a good girl !" Clearly the idea of an enema was worse than eating a bit of baby food to the shrunken woman. Patty would definitely be able to use the threat again.

Kitty was still eating when she heard Patty mention an enema to Amanda. She had no idea what it was but seemed to scare the woman enough to make her eat the baby food. As she began to eat her fruit and vegetables she wondered if an enema was worse than a spanking. Kitty decided to ask Patty about it later once she was done with lunch.

Amanda had barely managed to eat the baby food Patty got her for lunch. She was grateful that quite a bit had wound up on her bib and face. The fear of getting an enema had been the only thing keeping her from spitting out the baby food or refusing to eat it. Amanda could only hope Patty wasn't still planning to give her an enema.

Kitty soon finished eating just as Patty got done feeding Amanda. She rushed over eager to help give the shrunken teacher her bottle. As she sat down she remembered what she had heard and innocently asked the woman "What's an enema ?" Kitty usually just got castor oil but had no idea there were different ways to help with being constipated.

Patty smiled as she looked at the food on Amy's face and her bib. "My my you are a little messy eater." As Patty got out some baby wipes and started to clean Amy's face, kitty came over and asked the enema was.

"Oh an enema is a rubber bag that you fill with warm water and it has a tube that you put up your bottom to help you go boom boom." Patty said with a smile before getting out a big baby bottle of milk.

Kitty listened to Patty her face showing how unpleasant the whole thing sounded to her. She clearly preferred castor oil as she waited for the bottle of milk. If her former teacher tried even once to get out of being bottle fed she would inform the new teacher immediately. Kitty couldn't wait to help give Amanda her bottle.

Amanda wanted to fuss as Patty wiped her face down but knew it would do no good. She kept quiet even when seeing what looked like a bottle sized for bigger kids. The baby food was already going through her body and she was certain the warm milk would only help it. Amanda silently hoped she wouldn't have to drink all of the bottle before lunch ended.

After giving the big baby bottle to Kitty, Patty got up and got one of the bean bag Chairs out and put it right in front of the desk. After calling both girls over she said.

"Okay Kitty it's time to feed the baby her baba." Soon the kids giggled at hearing that before getting shhed by Patty. "Now kitty you lay right on the bean bag and lay Amy's head in you arm just like any baby and you then put the nipple of the bottle into her mouth and if she does not suck it i will get her enema ready."

Patty said with a smile and made sure all the kids heard her.

Kitty listened to Patty before sitting down in the bean bag chair and waited for Amanda to be put in her arms. She held the bottle in one hand ready to hold it for the shrunken woman. It might be difficult for her to remember to keep the former teacher's head up since she didn't have to worry about that when she played with dolls. Kitty wouldn't be letting Amanda free until she was sure every last drop was out of the bottle.

Amanda had to admit some milk did sound good after being forced to eat the disgusting baby food but would have preferred a sippy cup at least. She waited for the assistant to let her go over to the bean bag chair still too afraid of getting an enema to resist. Once the bottle was in her mouth she was going to finish it as quickly as possible. Amanda wondered if she would ever be able to figure out how Patty had shrank her.

Patty smiled as she watched Kitty feed Amy her bottle, if any adult came in they would just see a little girl feeding another little girl a bottle. Patty took out her phone and took a pic of both girls before saying.

"After Amy is done her bottle you can put her over your shoulder and burp her." The kids giggled as they hared that. Patty then got some books out for the kids story time as Kitty fed Amy.

• 2 weeks later...

Kitty held Amanda with one hand while holding the bottle with her other hand. She couldn't believe she was actually getting to give her former teacher a bottle as if she was a real baby. Any attempts to escape would only end badly as she would quickly let the new assistant know immediately. Kitty watched as Amanda sucked on the bottle as if trying to empty it as quickly as possible.

Amanda was drinking the bottle as fast as she could. She didn't want to be stuck in her student's arms any longer than was necessary. The warm milk was alright but she could already feel it quickly working through her tiny stomach. Amanda was sure it wouldn't take long before she needed to go potty as she finished half of the bottle.

After getting a some books and some pillows out for story time, Patty went back to watching Kitty fed her former teacher. "Soon my little Amy baby is going to need to go potty soon, boy she is going to hate how she is no longer aloud to use the toilet anymore." she thought as she saw that Amy was all most done with her bottle and would soon need a burping after.

• 2 months later...