LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Teacher Goes Back to School (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and Diaperboy187)

Amanda kept crying as Patty put her in a corner. She wanted to rub her sore bottom but knew her assistant would punish her again if she tried. Instead she thought about everything and how just this morning she had been an adult but was now small enough to pass as a preschooler. Amanda still had no idea how Patty had made her shrink or if there was any way to reverse it.

Kitty was a little disappointed when Patty turned down her idea. She waited for the assistant to resume the lessons or let them go outside and play. For now she saw the new teacher as a huge improvement over the old one. Kitty continued to wait for something to do while glancing over at Amanda every few minutes.

Kitty quickly went off to play in the classroom glad they didn't have to do anymore work. She hoped the new teacher wouldn't let their old teacher out of the corner yet. As she found a coloring book and a page to color she remembered to share offering the other page to the kids beside her. Everyone except Amanda seemed much happier now that Patty was the new teacher.

Amanda kept waiting in the corner for Patty to let her go free. She wondered just how much longer she was going to be in the corner. As she stayed there the urge to rub her butt only became stronger. Amanda looked at Patty from the corner hoping for some mercy.

Amanda kept looking at Patty hoping for some mercy. She actually seemed eager to have the diaper back around her butt to take her mind off the pain. It was clear as long as she had a sore butt she wouldn't get in too much trouble. Amanda still had to wonder how Patty had shrank her.

Kitty continued to color having fun and forgetting about Amanda. She was having so much fun she was trying to ignore her need to go potty. If the new teacher didn't remind her she was sure to have an accident. If Kitty had another accident Patty would have no choice but to diaper her just like she had done to Amanda.

"No" Kitty told Patty not wanting to pause her coloring for a bathroom break. She was squirming around so the new teacher would either have to take her herself or let her have an accident. If she wound up in diapers her mom would likely send her to school in them or training panties for a few days. Kitty continued to color her picture making no move to stop and try to go potty.

"Kitty sweetie it's okay to ask me to take you to the potty i won't be mad at you." Patty said as she remembered how Polly a girl that used to go here and is Kitty's friend was yelled at by Amanda for asking her to go potty and pooped herself because of that. Patty then picked Kitty up  before saying.

"Class can you keep an eye on Little Amy and get me if she starts to rub her bottom or pull her diaper back up." Patty said before taking Kitty to the potty.

(Polly can be Kitty's friend.)

"But I don't need to go potty" Kitty whined as Patty made her stop coloring. She was doing a potty dance as they went to the bathroom. If the teacher hadn't taken her to go potty she would definitely have had an accident. Kitty hated stopping playtime to go potty resulting in her having more than a few accidents and close calls.

"Yeah. Can we play dress up with Amy ?" Kitty asked Patty getting excited about the idea. She didn't mind as the woman put her on the potty after removing her pants. Thankfully she hadn't wet them but had come very close. Patty might need to remind Kitty keeping her panties dry was more important than playtime unless she wanted to go back to wearing diapers.

Patty smiled as Kitty looked so happy on hearing that. "Yes Amy has a lot of petty dresses and pj's she has at my house, but first i need to spend time with my new daughter first." After Kitty was done going potty she was wiped and her pantys were pulled up.

"Kitty can i ask you something? do you want to go back into diapers?" Patty asked looking at the little girl.

Kitty was very excited to hear that and would likely treat Amanda like a doll if Patty didn't watch them. She let the new teacher wipe her down and help pull her panties back up before listening to her question. Quickly shaking her head no she told the woman "No. Diapers are for babies. I'm a big girl" Kitty wasn't quite sure what Patty was getting at as she was sure her panties were still dry.

"I don't need diapers. I'm a big girl" Kitty insisted a little afraid Patty might actually make her wear one next time she had an accident. She waited to see if the teacher had anything else to say before going to leave the bathroom. If the woman tried to diaper her she would resist it. Kitty headed back to the classroom and back over to the table where she had left the coloring book.

Kitty went back to coloring having fun and enjoying herself. She hoped they would get snacks during storybook time. As the new teacher put the old teacher's diaper back on and let her go play she frowned. Kitty definitely wouldn't let Amanda color with her even if she asked nicely.

Amanda let Patty put the diaper back on grateful it took away a little bit of the sting from the spanking. She looked around before deciding to go play with the dolls and tried to walk over. Quickly falling down she began to cry forgetting she would need to waddle or crawl. Amanda hadn't meant to cry but it hurt when she fell down even though the carpet was soft.

Kitty kept coloring barely paying attention to Amanda crying. She didn't feel bad for the woman but instead considered it more proof she should be in preschool instead of kindergarten. If they got snacks she wondered if the new teacher would let a helper hand them out. Kitty wouldn't give Amanda any snacks if she was allowed to help pass them out.

Amanda continued to cry as Patty held her. She slowly began to calm down but everyone had noticed she was acting like a baby again. As her crying faded into tears she waited to be put down. Amanda hated it but knew she was going to need to resort to waddling until she could get out of diapers.

Patty looked at the clock as she held onto Amy thinking it will be lunch soon, when Amy stopped crying Petty put Amy down and in front of the class. "Class can you look at me for a bit?" Patty asked, when the class did she said. "Okay class i want you all to meet my new daughter Amy Patrascu she is 5 years old and as you can see she still needs diapers." 

Some of the kids giggled making Amy blush. "Now i know you have been bullied by Amy in the past but that is over and i think my little girl would like to say something to you all." Patty said as she looked at Amy waiting for her to say sorry to the class.

Amanda was glad when Patty put her down until she stopped her from going to play. She blushed as the teacher reminded everyone she needed diapers even though they were clearly visible. When the woman expected her to apologize to the class she refused to do it. "No way ! I never bullied anyone ! I was just following the rules !" Amanda told the class as she didn't think she had done anything wrong.

Kitty stopped playing and listened to Patty thinking they were going to get an apology from Amanda. When she refused she frowned sure the former teacher hadn't learned her lesson yet. Hopefully the woman wouldn't let the shrunken girl get away with being a brat. Kitty waited to see what Patty would do to Amanda if she didn't apologize.

"Amy Patrascu you have been nothing but a bully and a baby way longer then you have been in diapers, need i remind you how you made poor little Polly Perky poop her pants when you yelled at her, she just wanted to go potty." Patty said looking right at her baby. " In fact you have used your position to bully the kids and me young lady." Patty said giving Amy the mom look.

Amanda hung her head in shame after being reminded of Polly. She had caused the girl to have a messy accident and the next day her mother had taken her out of the school and her kindergarten class. Looking up at the tall woman she swallowed her pride for a moment. "Fine. Everyone I'm sorry for being a bully and bossing you around. I hope you can forgive me" Amanda told the class pretending to be sorry in order to avoid being punished.

Kitty still played with Polly but had been upset when her mom took her out of the school. She blamed the former teacher knowing the girl had put up with quite a bit of teasing for pooping her pants. When the woman apologized she didn't buy it thinking she didn't really mean it. Kitty stayed silent though eager to have lunch and then storytime.

Patty looked at Amy and knew the girl did not mean it, but it was a good first step and it looked Amy did feel shame from doing that to Polly. "Okay Class it's lunch time please get your lunch boxes and sat down." Patty said before getting her beg. "Kitty cane you come here?" Patty called to kitty making the girl go to her.

When Patty announced it was time for lunch Kitty went to get her lunchbox before hearing Patty call her over. She went over to her not sure what the new teacher wanted. Right now she wanted to go eat lunch but was eager to help. Kitty couldn't help wondering if Patty would put Amanda in a highchair and give her some baby food.

Amanda made no move to get her lunch as she heard lunch being called. Her lunch was now up in the refrigerator way too high for her to reach. As much as she hated it she would need her assistant's help again. Amanda had mostly junk food with only a few things being healthy in her lunch today.