LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Teacher Goes Back to School (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and Diaperboy187)

"Any kid who has an accident and doesn't have spare clothes gets put in diapers !" Kitty told Patty and Amanda as she quickly spoke up. She grinned thinking her nasty teacher was going to get just what she deserved. Unless someone was willing to share their clothes the woman would soon be in just a diaper for the rest of the day. Kitty hoped that Amanda would become a student to take everyone's attention away from any accidents she might have.

"I said fix it right now ! This isn't funny !" Amanda told Patty as she stomped her foot again trying to regain control. She paused for a minute as she remembered the classroom rule and knew she didn't have any clothes to fit her now five year old body. As quickly as possible she began trying to get away from the aide before she found herself diapered. Amanda wasn't too sure if Patty was just trying to scare her but didn't want to take any chances.

Patty smiled as she heard Kitty speck up. "Yes Kitty your right any kid who has an accident and doesn't have spare clothes gets put in diapers." the kids giggled at the thought of there former nasty teacher getting put into diapers. Patty then pick up Amanda, before taking her to the bathroom.

"Hey let me go right now ! You better not even think about putting me in diapers ! I'll have you fired if you even try it !" Amanda continued to threaten Patty as she was carried off to the bathroom. She struggled doing her best to escape her aide's grip but found it was inescapable especially with her new size. Unless a miracle happened it seemed she was going to be diapered despite her objections. Amanda glared at Patty while silently hoping they wouldn't have any diapers to fit her.

After getting her bag Patty took Amanda into the bathroom once in there Patty took off all of Amanda clothes and laid her on the floor. "Okay little Amanda let's get that cute little bottom cleaned." Patty said as she got a box of baby wipes out, after getting them out she held Amanda's legs up in the air like a toddler before cleaning her bottom.

"Stop it ! Let me go ! I can take care of myself !" Amanda whined as Patty took off all her clothes. She tried to get away from her aide only to have her butt lifted and wiped down like a baby. As worry spread across the teacher's face she knew she needed to do something quickly. Amanda was still silently hoping Patty wouldn't have a diaper in her size but that seemed unlikely since it seemed as though she had planned everything.

"Stop it ! You're going to be in big trouble if you put me in a diaper !" Amanda told Patty as she tried to squirm away. Unfortunately her efforts just made it easier for the baby powder to get all over her butt and private parts. She cursed her tiny body wishing she was taller and stronger again. Amanda was determined to find some way to get back to her normal age no matter how long it took.

Patty smiled as her former boss squirm and made her weak threat, after her bottom was powdered Patty said with a smile. "There we go little Amanda now you won't get a nasty diaper rash." Patty then got out a thick diaper with some Oscar the Grouch design on it. "Now let's get you diaper before you go weewee again."

• Like 1

"Don't you dare put that on me ! I don't need diapers and you know it !" Amanda told Patty only to let out a small bit of pee. She remained silent trying to ignore the evidence that just proved she did in fact require diapers. Using her last bit of strength she tried her best to crawl away from her aide and the Sesame Street diaper. Amanda couldn't believe what was happening as earlier she had been ready to diaper Kitty but now found herself being the one about to be diapered.

Patty giggled when she say the little bit of pee come out of Amanda. When Amanda tried to crawl away Patty lifted her legs even higher before putting the thick diaper down under her. "Don't worry little Amanda mommy will get you diapered in no time." 

Soon Patty laid down and before her little boss did anything Patty all ready diapered her in the thick diaper making her legs spread out a bit.

• Like 1

"You're not my mommy now change me back to normal !" Amanda ordered Patty only to find the diaper quickly taped around her butt. She frowned and tried to stand up only to have to find she would have to waddle or crawl in order to get anywhere in it. Glaring up at her aide she reached down towards the diaper intending to take it off. Amanda wasn't going to wear the diaper willingly so Patty would need to resort to a different method.

"There we go all nice and diapered." Patty said with a smile as she looked at her work before getting a pink dress top out of her bag, but stopped and grabbed Amanda's arms. "No, no little baby girls like you need your diaper." Petty then with one hand got a dress out of her bag before putting it on Amanda.

After it was on right Patty then picked up then took her out of the bathroom where all the kids where at. "Okay kids get to the front desk i want you to meek someone." 

• Like 1

"Let me go ! I'm not a baby and I'm not going to wear a diaper !" Amanda told Patty as she kept trying to remove the diaper. She glared up at her aide as she found herself again being carried instead of being able to walk or waddle. As she looked down at the dress she had been forced into she couldn't help noticing it seemed to be a toddler dress and it fit her perfectly. Amanda almost wished the principal would come in so she could show him what Patty had done to her.

Kitty rushed to the front of the room as Patty carried Amanda to her desk. She giggled as she caught a glimpse of the woman's diaper peeking out from under the dress. Considering how the woman had treated her she had no sympathy for her. Kitty hoped that Amanda would stay her new size forever so she would have to stay in kindergarten as a permanent student.

When all the kids got to the front Patty put Amanda down. "Class i want everyone to meet my new daughter Amy." Patty told the class as they saw a small 5 year old girl wearing just a pink shirt with the word's mommy's little girl on it and a thick diaper with some Oscar the Grouch design on it, but that was Amanda now Amy had on and the kids burst out laughing making Amy up set.

"I'm not your daughter and my name is Amanda not Amy !" Amanda sharply told Patty as she stomped her foot. She was getting very frustrated and close to having a big temper tantrum. It was very humiliating having every single kid laugh at her and the way she was dressed. Amanda wondered if Patty really intended to try and take her home with her after school.

Kitty continued to laugh at Amanda before asking Patty. "Mrs. Patty can I hold baby Amy ?" She was glad that she was no longer the smallest student in class anymore. If the teacher wasn't careful it was very likely some of the kids would treat her like a doll. Kitty waited to see if Patty would let her hold Amanda.

Patty smiled at Kitty when she heard that but said "Sorry sweetie why'll little Amy is a bit littler then you, your still small. But can you be Amy's big sister and keep an eye on her and make sure she keeps her diapers on. She really needs them i mean she made a big boomboom in her big girl pantys." 

Patty said and all the kids laughed when they heard that.  

"But I have dolls at home just like her" Kitty whined to Patty as she wanted to hold Amanda. She didn't realize that holding a small child was a bit different than carrying around a doll. When she was given the job of being her former teacher's big sister and making sure she didn't get out of her diapers she gave her a big grin. As long as Amanda was in Kitty's sight she'd never get out of the diapers.

"No way ! She is not my big sister and I don't need diapers ! You caused this and you better fix it right now !" Amanda ordered Patty as she threw a huge temper tantrum. She quickly began kicking and hitting everything around her not caring about anything but getting back to normal. It was obvious she needed a major lesson to straighten out her inappropriate behavior. Amanda's temper tantrum was getting worse by the minute as she began to curse at Patty.

The kids looked on as there former teacher through a huge temper tantrum and said words that a lot of them did not know. Patty then grabbed Amanda was such speed some of the kids epped."Okay young lady that is enough." Patty said as she got a chair and put it in front of the whole class, she then sat down and put her former boss right over her knee.

"I think its high time you got a good hard spanking." Patty said as she then pulled Amy's diaper down to her knees shocking everyone.

"Don't you dare you spank me you stupid witch ! When the principal finds out about this you're going to be in so much trouble !" Amanda threatened Patty as she tried her best to get away from the spanking. She had never been spanked before and was trying to act tough but was definitely afraid. It would definitely make her think twice about misbehaving once the assistant had spanked her. Amanda kept squirming around as Patty pulled down her diaper.

Kitty gasped as she heard Amanda using a lot of bad words that she didn't know while acting like a spoiled brat. She giggled as the assistant stopped the teacher and put her over her knee for a spanking. In her mind it seemed the teacher deserved the spanking especially since she was acting like a baby. Kitty wondered if Amanda would behave better after the spanking.

"Young lady i have had it with your spoiled bratty braver and your bullying, its high time you learn who is the teacher and who is the snot nosed baby." Patty said as she mimicked Amanda, when former teacher started a new round of curing Patty then bought down her hand giving a hard slap on Amanda's bear bottom.

"Stop it You can't do this to me ! I'm the teacher !" Amanda told Patty as she found herself being spanked. She tried not to show any fear or tears but with the hard swats couldn't hold out too long. In less than ten swats she was quickly crying like a baby. Patty could choose to quit or continue the spanking until Amanda was forced to give up and stop fighting.

As Patty spanked her former boss the kids watched how the woman they all fared was soon crying like a baby, legs kicking and snot coming down her noise. Patty kept the spanking going giving Amanda 20 then 30 then 40 spankings, after getting to 50 spankings she stopped and looked at Amanda's now very red bottom.

"Now Amy who is the teacher and who is the baby?" Patty as she cached her breath.

After 50 swats Amanda was crying as loud as she could not able to take the pain on her butt. If her bladder hadn't been empty she would have undoubtedly peed on the woman's lap. She didn't want to admit she was no longer the teacher but one look at her students told her she would never be able to get back the fear and respect she once held. Still crying Amanda told Patty the best she could "You're the teacher and I'm the baby" before bursting into a fresh set of tears.

Kitty was laughing as she watched Amanda burst into tears and cry all she could. She was never going to let the former teacher bully her ever again. Once the woman admitted she was a baby the girl got an idea. "Ms. Patty. Since Amy is a baby shouldn't she go to preschool with the other babies ?" Kitty suggested to Patty hoping she would do it.

After Amanda now Amy had admitted that she was a baby, Petty got up and went to a corner of the room and put Amy right in it. "Now Amy i want you to stay right there and think about what you have done and did and don't even think about rubbing your bottom or pulling your diaper back up."  

Petty said to Amy who was still crying like a baby, Petty had a odd feeling in her tummy one of satisfaction from finally taking her old boss down to who she truly was and sadness on having to give her a spanking like that. Before she could think more on that Kitty asked her something.

"Oh maybe your right Kitty, but for right now she will be with us."