LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Teacher Goes Back to School (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and Diaperboy187)

Amanda Thompson was a twenty four year old woman standing at five feet tall, with her three inch high heels on, weighing only one hundred and twenty five pounds. She had long curly brown hair, sharp green eyes, and a bit of an attitude when she was annoyed. After she had decided to be a teacher she had gone to an elementary school hoping to get placed teaching a fourth or fifth grade class only to be stuck teaching kindergarteners. Amanda absolutely hated it but stayed since she couldn't get a better offer from a different school.

Amanda was having a bad day and taking it out on her latest victim, a poor child that had an accident simply because the other toilets were taken and she couldn't hold it. "Disgusting I can't believe this. You better hope your parents packed some extra panties or I'll find you some diapers to wear" She threatened the girl as she took her over to her backpack to look for some spare clothes. As she went through it she grumbled under her breath about being stuck teaching babies who couldn't control their bladders. Amanda gave the girl the spare clothes she had found before telling her "Go get Mrs. Patty to help you change"

Patty Patrascu was a young 22 year old woman standing at  five feet and 5 inch high and weighing only one hundred and twenty five pounds. She had blond hair cut short and beautiful Green hazel eyes. She was a kind and loving woman and very smart, her father being a world renowned scientist. Patty all ways liked to help others and taking care of others, even when she was little kid. So being a kindergarten aid was right up her ally.

Patty loved the job and seeing all the happy faces of the kids and helping when she was needed, but the new kindergarten teacher miss Amanda Thompson was horrible. She was short with the kids on goods days, bully on others.

So when a little girl came crying to her, Patty could only know why. "Hay kitty what's wrong, are you okay." Patty asked as she knelled down to face the little girl.

Kitty was a five year old girl standing only three feet and four inches and weighing only forty pounds. She had long blonde hair done up in pigtails, sweet blue eyes, and unfortunately for her a small bladder that was hard to hold sometimes. Although she had only been in the kindergarten class for a little bit she didn't like the teacher at all. To Kitty it seemed like Amanda only wanted to boss around anyone smaller or weaker than her.

Today was not a good for Kitty as she had an accident and the teacher had seen it before she could find the aid. She began to tear up as the teacher threatened her with diapers if her mother hadn't packed an extra pair of panties for her. As soon as the kindergartener was given the new clothes she rushed over to the aid bursting into tears. "I had an accident and Ms. Amanda said she was going to put me in diapers" Kitty barely managed to tell Patty while still crying.

When Kitty told Patty about what happened. Patty felt her blood boil, that was the last straw, Patty knew what she had to do there was no doubt in her mind. When Patty hared Kitty's sniffles, she calmed down and looked at the little girl. "Shhhh it's okay let's take you to the potty room and change you out of those wet things."

She said rubbing the little girl's back before picking her and taking her to the bathroom.

"You not going to let her diaper me are you ?" Kitty asked Patty counting on her to protect her from Amanda and the threat of diapers. She didn't want to go back to wearing diapers again since she was already potty trained. After letting the woman pick her up and take her to the potty room she began to calm down a little bit. Kitty waited for Patty to help her as she took her pants off glad there was no changing table in the room.

Once they were in the bathroom Patty went to work, she helped Kitty out of her wet pantys, then cleaned her up with some baby wipes and lastly helpped her get new panty on. "There we go nice and clean." Patty said to Kitty with a smile.

"And to answer your question, no your not going into diapers, but there is going to be a little girl who is." Patty said before give a boop on the nose to Kitty much to her confusion. "Now let's get you back out there and put you down for a nap." Patty said as she picked up the little girl.

Kitty gave Patty a big hug once she was in a fresh pair of panties and dry pants. She was relieved to hear she wasn't going to be diapered but wasn't sure who the aid was talking about diapering. Normally she would fuss about a nap but didn't want to push her luck this time. Kitty found a nap mat and laid down on it before letting out a yawn and quickly falling asleep.

Amanda had done barely anything besides put the nap mats down while Patty was taking care of Kitty. She almost wished she could put the little girl in diapers but knew it wasn't allowed unless they needed them or didn't have a spare pair of panties in their backpack. If she was lucky she figured she could sneak away to the teacher's lounge during naptime. Amanda waited for Patty to come out and hopefully ask her if she could do anything to help.

After putting the kids to sleep Patty put her plan into action, Patty went into the teacher lounge were Amanda was setting down and walked walked right to her. "Hay Amanda you look tiered, how about you make you some coffee." Patty said with a smile.

Amanda looked up at Patty with a confused look on her face, but before she could say something. "How about i give homemade tea cake to go with your coffee." Patty said with the same nice smile.

Amanda had gotten tired of waiting and was in the teacher's lounge when Patty found her. She was a little surprised when her assistant offered to make her some coffee but nodded in acceptance. It seemed the woman wouldn't bug her about threatening to diaper one of the kids this time. Amanda let her thoughts drift away to getting a job teaching higher levels than kindergarten as she waited for the coffee.

Patty looked around and saw she and Amanda were alone. "Good it's time" she thought. Patty started the coffee, and after a short bit if time it was done and she poured a cup. After making sure Amanda was not looking Patty pored something into Amanda's cup something that was not sugar or milk.

Soon the cup was ready and Patty only stopped for a moment to have second thoughts, but give Amanda the coffee and the homemade cake.

"I can't believe I'm stuck taking care of a bunch of babies. As soon as I get a better offer I'm out of here" Amanda told Patty as she began to vent to her. She quickly drank the coffee and ate the homemade cake once it was ready. For a few minutes everything felt fine until the teacher looked over and noticed the aide looked a bit bigger than she remembered. Amanda shrugged it off as she waited for more of the delicious coffee Patty had made.

"I don't want to talk about it" Amanda quickly told Patty refusing to give up any information about her childhood. She didn't want her aide to find out her mother had been overprotective of her even after she turned eighteen. Thankfully after college she had moved away from her mom and her attempts to dress her in whatever clothes she fit in even if they weren't age appropriate for her. Amanda ate the rest of the cake and as she drank the coffee was sure Patty had grown somehow.

Patty give an odd look at Amanda  at how upsat she looked. "Did her mom hurt her." Patty thought as she sipped on a cup of milk she had gotten for herself. Patty looked at Amanda and tried to hide her smile at how little and young Amanda was getting. "She won't be my little girl till the serum makes her passe out."

Patty thought and all must giggled as she thought of what the serum will do to her before she passes out.

Amanda soon began to squirm around in the chair as she tried to get comfortable in it. She began to wonder if there had been something wrong with the coffe as her bra felt a little loose on her. Trying to take her mind off how she was feeling she began to look around for something to do. Amanda wondered if Patty had anymore questions for her or anything else she might want to share with her.

"Well because I like teaching. I wanted to go teach at an elementary school but never dreamed I would get stuck teaching a bunch of babies barely out of diapers" Amanda told Patty her tone making it clear just how much she hated the job. She clearly expected to be teaching a higher grade of students then kindergarteners. As they continued talking she continued to squirm around still trying to get comfortable in the big chair. Amanda got really suspicious as a side of her dress fell off her shoulder and as hard as she tried couldn't make it stay back up.

Before Amanda could say something the bell ring, "Looks likes nap time is over." Patty said as she got up from the chair. "How about we do the ABC's for the kids?" Patty asked as she held back a giggle from seeing Amanda get up. "She looks like just like a small teenager." Patty thought as she looked at her.

"Shouldn't they already know the alphabet by now ?" Amanda asked Patty before giving in and agreeing with her once she saw her face "Fine but if I see any more wet pants today I'm bringing out the diapers" As she stood up she had to look a bit higher at her aide then usual. Unknown to her she had lost a good foot of height and her breasts were now all but gone leaving her with a flat chest. Amanda walked with Patty the best she could but had to stop every few seconds to adjust her shirt or pull up her pants so they didn't fall down.

Patty went and woke the kids up, after the kids rubbed there eyes Patty said. "Okay little sunshines today we are going to do our ABC's and to the one to sing will be our own little Amanda i-i mean miss Thompson." Patty said with a smile. But when miss Thompson everyone was shocked, even Kitty was shocked when a teenaged girl came out, a teenaged girl that looked a lot like miss Thompson.

Before any of the kids said anything Patty said. "Now class if you have to ask something wait till the end of the song."

"That's right but first anyone who needs to go potty should do it now because from now on anyone who has an accident will be put in diapers even if they have a spare set of clothes" Amanda told the entire class as she looked straight at Kitty. She couldn't really make such an unfair rule but was determined to start doing it from now on. For now she was still oblivious to the fact that she looked just like when she a teenager. Amanda waited to see if anyone would try and go potty before they started the alphabet song.

Kitty gasped as she heard Amanda's new rule and hoped Patty wouldn't allow it. She was glad she had stayed dry during naptime and didn't need to go yet. After nobody left to go potty she waited for the teacher to start singing. While Kitty was still a bit afraid of Amanda she was sure Patty would keep her in line now that she didn't look like an adult anymore.

Amanda started the alphabet song not noticing as she kept shrinking. She was shocked to hear one of the kids accuse her of going weewee until she looked down at her pants. As she saw the sight of wet panties she shrieked in horror barely noticing the poop filling her panties. Amanda went over to her desk and got a mirror out of her purse looking herself over carefully before realizing she looked just like she was five again.

Kitty laughed as Amanda shrunk down to a five year old and a very small one at that. She now hoped the aide would enforce the class rule of being put in diapers if the child didn't have any spare clothes. Any fear she had left of the teacher vanished as she was now the same age as the rest of the class. Kitty watched with anticipation eager to see what Patty would do to Amanda.

"Young lady i can't believe you did that." A strong voice said making the new little girl jump and wet herself more. When Amanda looked for the voice, she saw it was from Patty who walked right over and grabbed her arm. 

Petty then pulled the back of Amanda's falling skirt and looked  "Amanda Thompson not only did you go weewee you all so made a boom boom, not even the youngest kids do that. the kids laughed out loud when they hard that.

Amanda gasped as she looked up at Patty staring down at her. It felt like the woman was a giant who could likely do whatever she wanted to her. She wasn't sure what had caused her to shrink back to only three feet and forty pounds at most but suspected it was the coffee. "You you did something to me ! Fix me right now !" Amanda ordered Patty as she stomped her foot trying to get her to reverse whatever had happened to her.