LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yet Another Dl Moment On "scrubs"

This is the third diaper-related moment on "Scrubs" and is nearly as overtly sexual as the last one I wrote about here.

Dr. Elliott Reed has brought a patient's dog in for a visit and the dog is licking the elderly lady all over her face. The camera moves up to Elliott and nurse Carla. Elliott is biting her lip and watching longingly.

Elliott: "Oh, God. Keith and I haven't had sex in so long."

Carla: "You said the same thing when you saw me changing [my daughter's] diaper. What are you two doing to each other?"

This is pretty kinky stuff for primetime! My wife watched it and didn't think anything of it until I brought it up later. Bummer. I thought that seeing that might have made her think I was just a little less of a freak. Guess not.

-RMS

I saw a commercial the other day for Scrubs. I don't watch the show, so I don't know who anyone is. One of the female doctors is napping, when a nurse opens the door to wake her. The first words out of the doctors mouth, "I was not sucking my thumb."

If it is the bit that I'm thinking of, then it was Elliot who was the napping doctor. And that bit is from one of the earlier seasons I think. I can't remember when though.

• 1 year later...

Elliott: "Oh, God. Keith and I haven't had sex in so long."

Carla: "You said the same thing when you saw me changing [my daughter's] diaper. What are you two doing to each other?"

-RMS

That is pretty heavy for a family show. It's funny how explicit a reference they can sneak in. One of their writers must be aware of us. :)

Or it's a coincidence. Perhaps someone decided "oh... diapers... let's include that in some random sex anecdote so people will laugh".

Or perhaps more people are "aware" of us than you think, they just dont publicly anounce it.

Especially from the Family Guy episodes, i'm sure people understand diapers can be a fetish without having to be fully "aware" of our lifestyle.

Choose whichever suits you.

-Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

Oh i remember it now.

I may have remembered it earlier if i knew it was Carla's daydream... since it seems more logical. But then again maybe i wouldn't have, since the daydreams in Scrubs are not often too "logical".

-Sophie

Most ABs and DLs are so tuned into their community that simple trigger words can activate ideas often portrayed in their lifestyles. Even when AB/DL jokes are not implied, they'll notice the references to baby things or diapers even not on adults. That's why i think an AB or DL probably wouldn't "miss" the jokes on scrubs, and Family Guy has only like... two in your face moments. Scrubs has what, one? Maybe two? But Scrubs also has a lot more smaller moments than Family Guy too.

Just my opinion, but i think Scrubs has more references. Family Guy made a few, but Family Guy makes references to thousands of things. Remember Stewies BDSM episode?

-Sophie