LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got A ? Can Someone Help Me Out! Please!(romance)

Hello diaper lovers, adult babies, mommies and daddies!!!!!!! ;)

My question is about...of course... diapers.

my fiance was the one who got me into diapers, but things have kind of 'simmered' down in the bedroom.

I would love to hear some suggestions you might have about spicing things back up in the bedroom... things i could wear with my diaper, what i can do, any games, something!!

But whatever it is, has to be a little discrete, cuz we live in a house full of people who know nothing about our lifestyle.

He loves it when i wear diapers, but i need something to enhance the romance! :drinks_wine:

thanks for listening!!!!!!!

WetSexyLexiInDiapers

maybe try surprising him one day. just grab him...throw him down on your bed, could add some handcuffs. talk dirty to him...."i'm gonna spank you until you cry, then turn you over and fuck you till i cry." things like that. and oh yes...lingerie is a always a plus!

The only person who can really answer that question is your fiance. People who wear diapers for fun have many different fantasies, and what would be one person's fantasy would be another person's complete turn-off.

Just for starters, you didn't mention if he's a Adult Baby or a Diaper Lover. If he's an AB, he would probably enjoy roleplaying - most likely with you as his mommy, and him as your baby. (though he could be a daddy, and want the opposite) On the other hand, if he's a DL, roleplaying would probably bore him to tears, if not be a complete turn-off. (it would be for me)

So, basically, whatever you know or can find out about his diaper fantasies is what you should try to do. :thumbsup:

Hello diaper lovers, adult babies, mommies and daddies!!!!!!! ;)

My question is about...of course... diapers.

my fiance was the one who got me into diapers, but things have kind of 'simmered' down in the bedroom.

I would love to hear some suggestions you might have about spicing things back up in the bedroom... things i could wear with my diaper, what i can do, any games, something!!

But whatever it is, has to be a little discrete, cuz we live in a house full of people who know nothing about our lifestyle.

He loves it when i wear diapers, but i need something to enhance the romance! :drinks_wine:

thanks for listening!!!!!!!

WetSexyLexiInDiapers

Let's see, you are in a house full of other people who know nothing of your sex life....

You have put your finger on it...find some time and place apart for just the two of you, without all those extra eyes and ears....and yes, talk to him about what turns him on, and make the space for it, possibly as a surprise.

Don't immediately jump to thinking it's something you need to do, or something that you're not doing. A man's sex drive is just as affected by stress, depression, lack of sleep, etc, as a woman's is.

Talk to him. I can't stress that enough. If you are already sharing something this intimate with him, you owe it to yourself and your fiance to sit down and ask him.

And whoever above said that living in a house full of people could dampen your enjoyment of sex, he's right on the money.

[quote name='WetSexyLexiInDiapers' .

I would love to hear some suggestions you might have about spicing things back up in the bedroom... things i could wear with my diaper, what i can do,