LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Hypothetical Question

While I admit that the thought of being babied by a mommy 24/7 sounds enticing, I really don`t think that it would work, in the long run.Maybe the only way this could be done is to be totally regressed, eradicating completely the adult mindset. But then again, where would that leave me? The enjoyment I have as an adult of this lifestyle/fetish certainly would have been lost along with the transisition into "ba-ba-land." I would no longer have the consciousness regarding all the fun things a baby goes through in a day.

Oh, yes, I would certainly enjoy it, I would be in paradise, but the paradox would be that I would not really be conscious about enjoying it, I would not be able to articulate it to myself. And when all self-consciousness is lost, on this primal level my identity would be my mommys, and that would make it really hard coming back here to DD telling everybody about all the fun I am having. And that would just be another form of death. A gentle suicide, if you will. No, nothing for me. Just my personal opinion. :thumbsup:

While I enjoy roleplaying as a baby at times, I have no desire to be babied by someone else. Thus the thought of being babied 24/7 does not appeal to me at all.

Remember that there are plenty of differences between actual babies and adults who like acting as babies.

Take nappies as the obvious example. When a baby needs to do a poo or a wee she will do it in her pants whether she like it or not. She has no control over it and doesn't know any better - she has wet and pooed her nappy all her life and there is nothing special about it. On the other hand, when I wet or poo a nappy it is because it is symbolic of being a baby. Because it is different from the adult norm, it has a special significance as it takes me back to when I was a baby. If I was wearing and using nappies 24/7, the specialness would disappear and I would no longer derive pleasure from acting like a baby.

Babies and adults are obviously also different intellectually and have different requirements for mental stimulation. Being treated like a baby would not meet my demands in that area and would not be enjoyable.